What's new

Tejas induction only by mid-2014

because its the best fighter in South Asia by a long shot and will be so for the next 10 years !! PERIOD.

Look man, whatever makes makes you happy..

This thread is about the Tejas however. Mid-2014 is not very long, we might get to see squadrons of this aircraft in IAF service. It would be very nice to see those MiG-21s phased out of service, they've served the IAF for decades now. It's time for this aircraft to shine now.

don't say bad words about LEGENDARY CRAP AIRCRAFT LCA :devil::rofl:

Good did you Introduce your self...

shutu.jpg

When India tested agni IV, very few or no trollers showed up But for this thread the troll bregade lined up.
Its always better to evaluate everything then to hurry. The LCA will do it one day, 2014 is not too far.

Look man, whatever makes makes you happy..

This thread is about the Tejas however. Mid-2014 is not very long, we might get to see squadrons of this aircraft in IAF service. It would be very nice to see those MiG-21s phased out of service, they've served the IAF for decades now. It's time for this aircraft to shine now.

u seems to be a supportive **** brother

Tejas induction only by mid-2014

India’s ''pride,'' the light combat aircraft (LCA) Tejas, will only be inducted into the Indian Air Force (IAF) in mid-2014, as the aircraft, about which the IAF had expressed some dissatisfaction, is yet to get the second initial operational clearance (IOC-2).

Answering queries from the media after inaugurating a conference here, Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal N A K Browne said the IOC-2 is expected only by mid-2012 and the final operational clearance could be scheduled only two years after that.

Pointing out that there are some delays in its development, he said: “The delay is caused by the active monsoon during which not many flights could be undertaken. But there are also some technical issues that have to be resolved as we go along.”

No offence to LCA fans, but its a big failure and IAF now openly expressing their dissatisfaction and i think there is no need of optimism for a fighter jet which even failed to pass IOC-2.

IAF standards are way high. They even rejected F16 and F18 with AESA. As the IAF is enjoying a lot of cushion they do not want to compromise on quality. They want the best and they deserve the best.

No offence to LCA fans, but its a big failure and IAF now openly expressing their dissatisfaction and i think there is no need of optimism for a fighter jet which even failed to pass IOC-2.

Then what JF17 is ?

Pakistan bought it cause you dnt have any other choice if China provide you upgraded version of K8 as fighter you had to follow them but case with IAF is totally different just think again

if China provide you upgraded version of K8 as fighter you had to follow them

No need to upgrade it. The K8 can carry air to air missiles if the need arises

but case with IAF is totally different just think again

Yes India can buy fighters from where ever it wants. It's indigenous fighter can wait till it is ready

------------------------

As for my Pakistani friends
The French too mocked the British with their Rafale when the Typhoon was late. They have yet to secure an overseas order

Wishing our Indian friends much success with their indigenously produced TEJAS Fighter. Better late than never is my motto. I am sure as they overcome various obstacles, they are learning from these experiences and this knowledge will come in handy in the future projects.

So Good Luck Guys, your day will come soon and all the naysayers will have to eat their words.

this is a learning lesson, not only for the pakistanis, but even for us Indians... By simply appreciating someone's genuine effort, we don't become lesser... thanks pakistanisage, I hope that we will see a genuine effort and appreciation from other pakistanis as well as a better reciprocation from Indians as well...

Then what JF17 is ?

Pakistan bought it cause you dnt have any other choice if China provide you upgraded version of K8 as fighter you had to follow them but case with IAF is totally different just think agai
n
whats that suppose to mean ?
Go and read something about JF 17 and dont bring it here..
about LCA tejas its not a successful project ....... it took much longer time and lot of money is wasted and lets see what will come out in 2014

whats that suppose to mean ?
Go and read something about JF 17 and dont bring it here..
about LCA tejas its not a successful project ....... it took much longer time and lot of money is wasted and lets see what will come out in 2014

As I mentioned IAF standards are way high. They want a complete product without any hitch and we are already inducting su30 and mig29N along with upgrading mirage, mig29 and jaguar, so we have enough cushion against pakistan.

As I mentioned IAF standards are way high. They want a complete product without any hitch and we are already inducting su30 and mig29N along with upgrading mirage, mig29 and jaguar, so we have enough cushion against pakistan.
good luck for that :tup:

Back
Top Bottom