What's new

Tejas induction only by mid-2014

India is number 1 in crash history and no one can catch you ..... your aircrafts crash only monthly basis .... keep this nice work ..:tup:
Same will go for Tejas :hang2:

@ Fox and you,

that means, what i heard about JF-17 is true.

Its a fake copy of mig 21( J-7).

Tejas is still in development and testing phase.It is too early to compare it with perational aircrafts.Till it comes in service JF-17 will be entering in its 3rd block.Ofcourse there is gap.:smokin:

:D of simple human beings......[/QUOTE]
Dont underestimate yourself USA want to buy your hard work outcome i.e Tejas :rofl:
USA want to replace its aging fleet of F22 with Tejas

of course watever keeps your happy .after all,you got thread to hide frustration from crash
At last you got a thread to make you feel good :chilli:

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

around 2015,tejas will too come up with aesa with its tejas mk 2 version..its not dependent on tejas mk 1
tejas ka mk 1 bana nai puri tarhan r mk 2 mein AESA laga rahay hain :rofl:
you are awesome man:tup:

Dont underestimate yourself USA want to buy your hard work outcome i.e Tejas :rofl:
USA want to replace its aging fleet of F22 with Tejas

"junk failure-17" is best option for ageing fleet of f-22 raptor[/QUOTE]
dont worry we are ready to sell them but they want tejas as a :enjoy:target object for practice

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

thanks guys for entertaining me ...:tup:
i am out :wave:

around 2015,tejas will too come up with aesa with its tejas mk 2 version..its not dependent on tejas mk 1

Mk1 is is still in development phase and MK2 moving ahead..amazig prgress.:P
Project do fail in every part of world thats quite natural.
one example is Arjun Tank failure but thats great thing that India accepted it and stopped its production by capping it to 124 number.

India should also accet tejas failure and stop wasting its public tax money or you can change it to two seater VIP plane carring army officials and civil official :smokin::cool:

@ Fox and you,

that means, what i heard about JF-17 is true.

Its a fake copy of mig 21( J-7).[/QUOTE ]
i love jokes :rofl:
try to entertain us more :pop:

You want more joke than please hear a nice joke.
Pakistan and china jointly made a aircraft called Joint failure(junk) 17 tim blunder. Pakistan contribution is 99.999999999% and rest by china. This aircraft is made by accidently when pakistan tried to copy J-7( like china) but unfortunatly they exactly can't copy like china( nakal ka liya bhi akal chahiya ) and now they want to sell it and try their best to spread rumour that many country thinking( still thinking and thinking and thinking finally again thinking) to buy it. Conclusion. No one will buy that crap and it is perfect match for poor PAF

Every plane crashes even 5th generations so your lame logic is not gonna work here, JF-17 completed 10,000 sorties and 2 squadrons are operational. Tojos is yet to complete 2000 sorties.
You know which airforce in the world holds record of 1000 crashes ? Indian airforce :D

10,000 soviet aircraft crashed in 1943 cause of less experience of pilots

we lost 1000 air crafts in 40 years

but no one calls VVS as bad AF, do they?

This proves that the current establishment is inept ad must be scrapped.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom