What's new

Tejas FOC : Miles to go

Mid air refueler is order from a British company. It requires simple integration.

Although not flight tested ,

scan0001.jpg

any design in mind?

Aerodynamic studies have shown that tejas's optimum length should be 56 inches more that current length of 13.2 meter. we are increasing 20 inch in Tejas MK2 to avoid long testing schedule. Stealth is planned in MK 3. Gripen NG as proposed is of almost same specification. We can add lavcon (Like navy Tejas MK2) instead of canard in European planes. We can make my proposed plane fly by 2018. If we do it, It will certainly be an *** kicker. It will have an farry range double to the current tejas and will go 4500 KM with fuel tank and will carry 7 tons of payload. It will have a very nice aerodynamic performance with any dergee of AOA and best STR and other parameters. It will be of MMRCA class and performance will match that of Euro fighter.

Aerodynamic studies have shown that tejas's optimum length should be 56 inches more that current length of 13.2 meter. we are increasing 20 inch in Tejas MK2 to avoid long testing schedule. Stealth is planned in MK 3. Gripen NG as proposed is of almost same specification. We can add lavcon (Like navy Tejas MK2) instead of canard in European planes. We can make my proposed plane fly by 2018. If we do it, It will certainly be an *** kicker. It will have an farry range double to the current tejas and will go 4500 KM with fuel tank and will carry 7 tons of payload. It will have a very nice aerodynamic performance with any dergee of AOA and best STR and other parameters. It will be of MMRCA class and performance will match that of Euro fighter.
what about intakes ? bay?

what about intakes ? bay?

Intake are of Y duct design so they already have stealth characteristics. We can design internal weapon bay or we may mount weapon on wings also. If mount them on wing, it will reduce stealth but still it will be a high stealth design.

Intake are of Y duct design so they already have stealth characteristics. We can design internal weapon bay or we may mount weapon on wings also. If mount them on wing, it will reduce stealth but still it will be a high stealth design.
but are those steathly intakes?:what:

IMO its combat radius of 250km is very short, even for a point defence fighter.
What is its loiter time and range with out mid air refuelling ?

IMO its combat radius of 250km is very short, even for a point defence fighter.
What is its loiter time and range with out mid air refuelling ?

See all this radios are BS. Just remember that it can fly 1700 KM without external fuel. Somebody say this radios 205 and some says it 500 to 550.

See all this radios are BS. Just remember that it can fly 1700 KM without external fuel. Somebody say this radios 205 and some says it 500 to 550.

How far can a Mig-21 Bison(which Tejas is supposed to replace) fly ?
And afterburners consume lot of fuel too.So total range is not a good indicator.

How far can a Mig-21 Bison(which Tejas is supposed to replace) fly ?
And afterburners consume lot of fuel too.So total range is not a good indicator.

So what do you mean? After burner shall be used in take off and other very special circumstances where high acceleration is required.

So what do you mean? After burner shall be used in take off and other very special circumstances where high acceleration is required.
If Tejas' range is 1700km, what is the range of Mig-21 Bison ?

@sancho @Oscar Take some time, read the posts and well illumine the posters...I think you'll catch my drift once you go through the thread.

It has to do with one user for whom the word fanboy was coined as a dictionary definition.

I don't have the energy anymore Oscar yaara. There was a time I'd sit the fellow down and go as far as to explain why a metastable tetragonal-prime structure (YSZ) is required for that elusive aero-turbine tech leap or that time when people required a complete introduction to the sphere of solid state electronics..BUT NOW its just exhausting..so much easier to just request the higher ups (YOU) to do the necessary.:devil::devil:

Back
Top Bottom