What's new

Tejas far behind competitors, not enough to protect Indian skies: IAF

While evaluating F16 and F15, they had said that those aircrafts had no future and rejected them in MMRCA in technical evaluation. Even Eurofighter or PAKFA is unable to impress them. So how can they accept Tejas? May be F22 can impress them and that itself is also doubtful.
No point trying to paint it as IAF having 'super high' standards. The truth is LCA is just a gen 3+++++++++++ plane as per your Air Marshall.

Who told you Tejas cant fire BVR or refuel mid air ? Tejas mk2 will have an Aesa radar.
Can you tell which operational aircraft has got mid air refueling and BVR capability>? We can offer you our L-15, with a few mods, it can be better than LCA. :rofl:

No point trying to paint it as IAF having 'super high' standards. The truth is LCA is just a gen 3+++++++++++ plane as per your Air Marshall.

Can you tell which operational aircraft has got mid air refueling and BVR capability>? We can offer you our L-15, with a few mods, it can be better than LCA. :rofl:

Mid Air refueling or BVR are linked with FOC and present LSP version has completed both of them.
Btw, how many jf-17's were capable of firing BVR or mid air refueling when they were initially inducted ?

These capabilities can be added later on.

Mid Air refueling or BVR are linked with FOC and present LSP version has completed both of them.
Btw, how many jf-17's were capable of firing BVR or mid air refueling when they were initially inducted ?

These capabilities can be added later on.
I am asking you a very simple question, how many OPERATIONAL aircraft has this feature. It's a YES or NO question. China doesn't use JF-17 btw, what has it got to do with LCA?

If tmr you need to use LCA in Doklam, can it fire BVR missiles and do a mid air refuel?:disagree:

I'm still surprised on how so many Indian fanboys insist that the Tejas will replace the Mig 29K as their carrier fighter ... judging by the status quo, the Tejas already looks nonviable even as a land fighter. The only hope for the IAF at this point is to partner up with a foreign nation ... their indigenous program at this point is too far gone. But given the IAF's experience with Russia on the FGFA, I see that prospect fast diminishing as well. In the future, expect more purchases of foreign aircraft outright than through foreign ventures for India ... as for their Tejas, it will still be existent due to patronage from Indian politicians ... just like how the Arjun tank is surprisingly still around.

Narcissism, my friend, otherwise how can one explain the phenomenon of "India in 2030"?

I am asking you a very simple question, how many OPERATIONAL aircraft has this feature. It's a YES or NO question. China doesn't use JF-17 btw, what has it got to do with LCA?

If tmr you need to use LCA in Doklam, can it fire BVR missiles and do a mid air refuel?:disagree:

It can fire BVR.

IFR integration is underway

Media can say what they want, doesnt change the fact it got an increased order. Doesnt change the fact there are two production plants coming up. Or the fact major modules and lesser, upto 70% of it is being supported by India's upcoming private sector companies like L&T, TATA, Alpha, Vem tech, etc. Things are very much in motion.

LCA_Parts_Final.jpg

It's not just a HAL production plane anymore. There are several players leeching off of it.

Media can say what they want, doesnt change the fact it got an increased order. Doesnt change the fact there are two production plants coming up. Or the fact major modules, upto 70% of it is being supported by India's private sector companies like L&T, TATA, Alpha, etc.
Saab invested lot of money in lobbying and media. Saab will try everything to sabotage. More LCA orders means less chances for gripen

Back
Top Bottom