What's new

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan threaten Myanmar over Rohingya

Taliban in Mayanmar..good joke.. :rofl: :rofl: it is effect of too much Chili achar... :lol: Burning @$$$$$

save your country first..

Taliban in Mayanmar..good joke.. :rofl: :rofl: it is effect of too much Chili achchr... :lol: Burning @$$$$$

The Taliban are a pan-Islamic organization, which means they don't believe in the State of Pakistan, secondly who should they save Pakistan from if they are the ones destroying it? Dumba$$

die mofo die-

Taliban in Mayanmar..good joke.. :rofl: :rofl: it is effect of too much Chili achar... :lol: Burning @$$$$$

thats would be india- afghanistan- yemen- egypt- kazakhistan- nepal- and many other- :pop:-
perhaps you should have been more specific on which nationality of taliban to save what- :pop:-

This is just a try to boost their credit among Muslims specially in Pakistan, anyone living near Burmese interests in Pakistan should avoid staying there at last a threat is a threat.

Murder of any person is wrong, why should politicians be fair game? Are they no human, do they not have families? Are they the creation of a lesser God?

Sir,

I agree that murder of any person is wrong but are the common citizens who are killed not human or maybe their lives are of less value than those of the politicians and ministers? don't they too have families?

If the state cannot provide security to every citizen (which for sure they have failed to do so) what good is that state for?

Killing those in-charge and not doing what they should do as ministers and politicians isn't fair in this case?

For example if a son of a citizen kills the Interior Ministry because his father was killed without any reason on the street, isn't that fair keeping in view that he will never get justice otherwise.

Where is the country heading? No security for the common citizen so let it be that the politicians and ministers themselves also feel the same what the common man feels when his father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, relative gets killed for no reason.

Or shall we say, no the politicians should not be threatened and the government will say we cannot provide security to every person, in-fact a senior police officer in a specific state said it on TV we cannot provide security to every person, so what is the use of the security agencies and police force if they fail to serve the citizen.

Sir,

I agree that murder of any person is wrong but are the common citizens who are killed not human or maybe their lives are of less value than those of the politicians and ministers? don't they too have families?

If the state cannot provide security to every citizen (which for sure they have failed to do so) what good is that state for?

Killing those in-charge and not doing what they should do as ministers and politicians isn't fair in this case?

For example if a son of a citizen kills the Interior Ministry because his father was killed without any reason on the street, isn't that fair keeping in view that he will never get justice otherwise.

Where is the country heading? No security for the common citizen so let it be that the politicians and ministers themselves also feel the same what the common man feels when his father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, relative gets killed for no reason.

Or shall we say, no the politicians should not be threatened and the government will say we cannot provide security to every person, in-fact a senior police officer in a specific state said it on TV we cannot provide security to every person, so what is the use of the security agencies and police force if they fail to serve the citizen.

What you are talking about is anarchy, every man for himself. No country can survive if anarchy grabs hold. Afghanistan and Somalia are prime examples of wonderful countries destroyed by anarchy and you still want to walk down that road? These deaths are because of terrorism which is a home grown industry, how can the state provide security to everyone when everyone is a potential terrorist in themselves? These people look like us, talk like us, are us! That's why they are so difficult to stop and I don't see why you are complaining, the ration of terrorist attacks is falling every year.

The Taliban are a pan-Islamic organization, which means they don't believe in the State of Pakistan, secondly who should they save Pakistan from if they are the ones destroying it? Dumba$$

Post deleted:

Reason: Unwanted Sarcasm,

They are not fighting with Pakistan, They are fighting with the Army which is submissive to Kaffir America. Ask any TTP , he will claim to be true defender of Islam. They want Pakistan ruled by Sharia Law (which All Pakistani want). They want Pakistan to stand free from Amircan control (Which all Paksiatni want). They want freedom in Kashmir, CHechnya and Palestine (which all Pakistani want)..

All pakistani must respect TTP for fighting for there cause...

I don't have time for someone acting like a sassy girlfriend, save your sarcasm for someone you can bait.

Post Reported

@my pakistani friends...

i was talking about TTP,not pakistan..doesn't they think that they are saving pakistan and muslim world by waging war against western civilizations and their stooges(i.e. pakistani establishment)and trying to establish sharia law???and aren't their aim is to overthrow the elected govt??thats what i meant by "save your country"...means save your country from western civilization(sarcasm) before interfare in Mayanmar..i meant no harm to the pakistanis..my apology..peace..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom