What's new

Teesta water flow suddenly exceeds 3,000 cusec

Fine.

Staying on topic. Bow to me Bangladeshi Dalal :D
1779720_706616719370095_248727485_n.jpg

The water flow in the Teesta marked sudden rise by several times exceeding 3,000 cusec at the Teesta Barrage Project (TBP) point at Dalia in Dimla upazila of Nilphamari from Tuesday noon, official sources said, BSS reports.
That's because I opened the dam's gate valves last night. :enjoy:

@arp2041 @ExtraOdinary @SarthakGanguly Have you fools no conception on how to run covert operations! Operation wet work is supposed to be TOP SECRET and you amul babies are conducting dry runs in full public view.

I swear, this is what I have to work with!! :hitwall:

Please report to @Ayush with a bottle of lube.

A little positive reinforcement goes a long way in assuring permanent loyalty.

This proves india only understand language of force, in this case force of Bangladeshi population. It is clear india afraid of popular uprising against indian puppet Awami League. Not to mention prevailing resentment against indian aggression, killing, bully and plundering in Bangladesh.

This act shows how pathetic india is.
Arey kyaa proof yaar, we openly admit, by the way when is your software upgrade due?

what??:o:

u still mad at me bro??:D
What is this lube thingy going on between you and Dilli. Can you guys please keep me out of your marital bickering :angel:, I is straight

Last edited:
A little positive reinforcement goes a long way in assuring permanent loyalty.

Arey kyaa proof yaar, we openly admit, by the way when is your software upgrade due?
i am sincerely hoping for some improvement in vocabulary/some new masala words :D.. i am sure @Dillinger is the right person for this upgrade :lol:

What is this lube thingy going on between you and Dilli. Can you guys please keep me out of your marital bickering :angel:, I is straight
and so am i.. :mad:
he is just mad at me :partay:

I've said this quite a few times, the PDF Indians are not funny, adding those smily/emoticons unncessarily isn't going to make it funny.

Beimaan Bangladeshi deserved to be enslaved by Bharti Hindus. Bangladesh was founded by Bhartis to make it as dumping ground.

Here what will happen.

Bharati will withdrew all water and eventually all the river will dry. Then Bharti will use them as landfill mining and starving Bangladeshi will pick rotten food from that garbage to survive. Some Bengali will still be grateful to India though.

Back
Top Bottom