What's new

Teesta water flow suddenly exceeds 3,000 cusec

BUT BUT...WE GAVE YOU THE WATER! :hitwall:
Indians only understand the power of fear
BUT BUT...WE GAVE YOU THE WATER! :hitwall:
Gave?:lol:Indians and giving in one sentence does not fit. Its our rightful demand, Indians got scared and gave in.

Your meme's aren't funny. Stop it for the love of humour.
He tries too hard, i wonder if he its a female. His memes are very feminine. In that case if its a good looking female, she can carry on :crazy_pilot:

Indians only understand the power of fear

Gave?:lol:Indians and giving in one sentence does not fit. Its our rightful demand, Indians got scared and gave in.

He tries too hard, i wonder if he its a female. His memes are very feminine. In that case if its a good looking female, she can carry on :crazy_pilot:

YES YES! We got intimidated by the deluge of lungis at the border, since we have a history of NOT reacting violently upon seeing a BDian at said border. So now there is no need for a deal on water. Hopefully the whole matter will now be allowed to die a deserving death, you got your water right?:angel::angel:

YES YES! We got intimidated by the deluge of lungis at the border, since we have a history of NOT reacting violently upon seeing a BDian at said border. So now there is no need for a deal on water. Hopefully the whole matter will now be allowed to die a deserving death, you got your water right?:angel::angel:
No dhoti Indians :lol:

Not very graceful victors hunh? I mean you got your water, now and forever right?:angel:
until the agreement is signed, we will continue it. If required our lungi brigade in assam, tripura and our jamaati and muslim brothers will seize the northeast.

until the agreement is signed, we will continue it. If required our lungi brigade in assam, tripura and our jamaati and muslim brothers will seize the northeast.

Yes, please, do try to "seize" India, while you're at it please square a circle too. You're not found wanting for juvenile humor, that's for sure.

Has it occurred to any of you that we periodically release excess flows from all our rivers. You could be doing a lungi dance at the border when we release said flow, doesn't mean that the lungi dance got us to do it. Although if you do feel that you've won some victory, please do carry on. Lets see how much water Mamata Didi deigns to grant you this year.:angel:

@arp2041 @ExtraOdinary @SarthakGanguly Have you fools no conception on how to run covert operations! Operation wet work is supposed to be TOP SECRET and you amul babies are conducting dry runs in full public view.

I swear, this is what I have to work with!! :hitwall:

Please report to @Ayush with a bottle of lube.
what??:o:

u still mad at me bro??:D

So now that you have successfully "forced" us I guess your water woes are over, yes? Well that solves it for us, no need for a Teesta water sharing deal, long marches will cover it all.:partay:

correction is made to your post.

No, BNP lead long march forced india to reveal the fact india understand and respect language of force. Indian water aggression continues and far far from over. Not until india tear down dams and let rivers freely flowing.

Anyone can guess why they did it.
1-BAL requested india to help burst BNP's bubble.
2-BAL is trying to recover popularity(if any was).

I bet it'll be reduced in few days.
Your comment make me laugh bro, wake up from dream :)

1609783_668313153256652_7075424709168895341_n.jpg

correction is made to your post.

No, BNP lead long march forced india to reveal the fact india understand and respect language of force. Indian water aggression continues and far far from over. Not until india tear down dams and let rivers freely flowing.

Yes yes your long march forced us to comply, sure it did. BD is known for being an assertive nation. Now all you need to do is a stage a march like this everyday.:angel: If you put up an entertaining enough show then we'll grant you some water.

Yes yes your long march forced us to comply, sure it did. BD is known for being an assertive nation. Now all you need to do is a stage a march like this everyday.:angel: If you put up an entertaining enough show then we'll grant you some water.

You know what @Dillinger

you were right. Seems a lot of the Bangladeshi posters are Jamaatis, but no, that is not their crime.

Most of them lack wit, sense of humor and the sheer lack of intellect.

What has become of the Bengali intellect?

We Bangladeshi's should forget about Allah (SWT), change our Kibla towards Delhi and start making Shijda to our new god and savior, the Ram Rajya. The more we pray, the more water they will release.

You know what @Dillinger

you were right. Seems a lot of the Bangladeshi posters are Jamaatis, but no, that is not their crime.

Most of them lack wit, sense of humor and the sheer lack of intellect.

What has become of the Bengali intellect?
What Bengali intellect are you referring to? There is no Bengal and nothing Bengali east of West Bengal. In case you haven't been paying attention the folks we are dealing with are proud arabs or was it Turks.

Back
Top Bottom