What's new

Technocratic set-up installed for an indefinite period of time

Problem is majority has no issue with corruption

The reason why PDM is unpopular isn't due to corruption but inflation, people are fine with corruption

Inflation can go up and down due to global trends or more subsidies more loans and isn't a marker at all for good governance seen in isolation
Well if managed properly I believe inflation can come down. We are no where near the commodity super cycle. If it happens then God help us.

Maybe the inflation is due to the folks at the helm recuperating their investment hence the historic losses in PSEs.

And the current cabinet is mostly made up of deep throaters and idiots. Your thoughts?

I don’t see any technocrats anywhere. They’re all yes men to Establishment.

Only the finance minister seems closest to a technocrat.

Lol these apes are scrambling.

0 clue on how to run a country.

Well if managed properly I believe inflation can come down. We are no where near the commodity super cycle. If it happens then God help us.

Maybe the inflation is due to the folks at the helm recuperating their investment hence the historic losses in PSEs.

And the current cabinet is mostly made up of deep throaters and idiots. Your thoughts?
Didn't look at the cabinet
Not interested in Pakistan economy anymore

Inflation won't come down any time soon simply because of lack of trust..

Unless there is clarity there won't be investment, remittances and foreign inflows

Pakistan needs asim munir sahab to simply declare marshall and suspend the consitution

He can then install a 10 yrs technocrat govt. This will bring clarity

Or he should resign and be ready for court martial

If the Awam are not given the right to vote, people are within their right to reject the usurpers, the tax collection will decrease.

The remittance will decrease further, the RDA will see a further decrease.

With the uncertainty businesses are moving out, construction business is almost finished.

Exports decreased, further decrease in coming days.

And with hopelessness and despondency in the vast majority, the economy would be in a tailspin.

You mean to tell me that the non-political individuals who are meant to be professional technocrats are actually politically charged and corrupt
all there it seems to line up more monies to new 'charity' corporations.

Unless there is clarity there won't be investment, remittances and foreign inflows

Pakistan needs asim munir sahab to simply declare marshall and suspend the consitution

entire elites should be taken down and hung by the lamp posts... by the people.

all of them are corrupt to the core. how much more needs to be destroyed.

if you want to start a fresh; then blood needs to flow. all feudals must be abolished. entire army charity corp shut down and accounted for. complete accountability and trials for ISI / GHQ for crimes against humanity and hang these haramkhors.

Wait for 500 rs to a $. You’d get a good 10 acre plot for a few thousand $.

Technocraps ...

Another 6 months to one year of despair, despondency and with no hopes.

Escaping from the country is the only way out.

Yup. That's what I have been saying here for months.
As for the Nay Sayers here: They would never be satisfied unless Immy the Dimmy is crowned the Caliph of the Riyasat e Medina. Cheers! At least Nawaz Sharif is not in power! (I dislike him a lot!).

Anyway, hard decisions are going to be made: PIA privatization is likely to be one. PPP can cry all it wants about that but the Danda is out for everyone now. Everyone!
There's no danda for the bane of Pakistan's existence, i.e. corruption.

When the de facto head of your country is a third rate extortionist of the Master Tiles fame and his merry band of henchmen include Zardari and Sharif clans mixed in with all manner of petty criminals and mafia dons...

And when your staff officers run rackets and the most coveted post in your military is at the borders, particularly the western border to facilitate the biggest oil smuggling enterprise in the world, while earning millions in your "cut"...then there is truly no hope...

No amount of bughz-e-Imran is going to set things in order. I will join you in doing tabarra on Imran, but that still won't change the fact that the new setup which you are touting is manned by the most corrupt of all people/entities going around and to expect any meaningful, sustainable and impactful changes coming out of it is living in a fool's paradise.

Wait for 500 rs to a $. You’d get a good 10 acre plot for a few thousand $.

Bought a lot of land this yr and added solar panels for irrigation
Hopefully waiting for next rapid drop so can grab more

Who'd want to live and/or have any property/land in the sepoyland dystopia of Pakistan...the few thousand for 10 acre would a waste of good money...
Yes, it would be a massive waste of money considering Pak Rs devaluation will only accelerate.

A good idea to DCA into S&P500 index funds.

Who'd want to live and/or have any property/land in the sepoyland dystopia of Pakistan...the few thousand for 10 acre would a waste of good money...

Who will indeed but it's an hour half from Islamabad and in my own village so I know the landscape and this avoid land grabbers

Some solar panels and few workers to manage it and you are all set

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom