What's new

Tears of Gaza director: How could one not want to show the world what is *

Oh look another genius, raheel1 IQ buddy.
Your avatar, is that how many brain cells you left with? seems plausible.

You comparing person with a nation? there would be 7,746,000 differences

I will tell you what is the worst, that world is full with people like raheel1, you are included in that group.

lol and thats answer for my question ???? what is Isreal doing which Hitler did not ???

lol "world are full of person like me and raheel" ??? was that a joke or a atempt too answer my question ??

and let me tell u who person is in my avtar picture. He WAS husband of a jews girl who love Pakistanies since jews man are not good enough for her thats why she wanted patan power as many other lol hahaha

Why his supporters are dreaming about the extermination of Jews then? Maybe because these wankers could not get a Jewish girl?

No Its because jews are ugly. We don't need no stinking jew in this beautiful planet! :lol:

Concentration Camp:

gaza-wall.jpg

Palestinian_wall.jpg

GazaWall1.jpg

images

Nazi Concentration camps

WarsawGhetto_wall.JPG

1940-11-16-warsaw-ghetto-wall.preview.jpg

Nope.. nothing common there.

lol and thats answer for my question ???? what is Isreal doing which Hitler did not ???

lol "world are full of person like me and raheel" ??? was that a joke or a atempt too answer my question ??

and let me tell u who person is in my avtar picture. He WAS husband of a jews girl who love Pakistanies since jews man are not good enough for her thats why she wanted patan power as many other lol hahaha

I already answered your question nimrod, there are 7,746,000 differences, that would be my last communication with you

Concentration Camp:
Explain to me, how can Gaza be a concentration camp, if they can freely go out to Egypt? And when Gaza has infant mortality level 3 times lower than Pakistan? And life expectancy 10 years higher?

Here is a fence which Spain built to separate from Morocco:

Morocco_Spain_Border_Fence.jpg

They are Nazis too? :woot:

Explain to me, how can Gaza be a concentration camp, if they can freely go out to Egypt? And when Gaza has infant mortality level 3 times lower than Pakistan? And life expectancy 10 years higher?

Here is a fence which Spain built to separate from Morocco:

Morocco_Spain_Border_Fence.jpg

They are Nazis too? :woot:

Infant mortality.. sure..
When there will be women alive to have infants.. men to help make em.
Then we can discuss socio-economic indicators for occupied land.

Spain and morocco are separate nations.. Gaza has Israeli boots stomping around... sorry.. thats a fail.

Infant mortality rate is a percentage, nimrod.
Yes around Gaza-inside Israel, not inside Gaza.

Infant mortality.. sure..
When there will be women alive to have infants.. men to help make em.
Female life expectancy:

Gaza - 75.68 years
Pakistan - 67.9 years

Male life expectancy:

Gaza - 72.27 years
Pakistan - 64.18 years

Birth rate:

Gaza - 35.3 births/1,000 population (2011 est.)
Pakistan - 24.81 births/1,000 population

Death rate:

Gaza - 3.29 deaths/1,000 population
Pakistan - 6.92 deaths/1,000 population

Infant mortality rate:

Gaza - 17.12 deaths/1,000 live births
Pakistan - 63.26 deaths/1,000 live births

Yeah, poor concentration camp.

And recent pic from the "concetration camp":

610x.jpg

Palestinian children enjoy a day at a newly openeed three-storey retail shopping mall in Gaza City on July 20, 2011.

610x.jpg

Palestinians shop at a newly openeed three-storey retail shopping mall in Gaza City on July 20, 2011.

610x.jpg

Palestinian children play in swimming pools at a park in Gaza City on July 15, 2011.

610x.jpg

Palestinian children attend an event organised by the the United Nations Relief and Works Agency in which they attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the largest hand print in paint in Khan Yunis. Palestinian Territory. 21st July 2011

Spain and morocco are separate nations.. Gaza has Israeli boots stomping around... sorry.. thats a fail.
Gaza has Israeli boots only at its border with Israel. It does not have any Israeli boots at border with Egypt.

500 : did you even see this documentary film? Who would not want to pick up guns after being treated like this?. Gaza is better than Warsaw concentration camp?. At 1:04:11 in the film you can see two infants shot at chest (point blank) and one infant shot at the head civilians dead because of the bombings and you can't only hear Israeli army boots near the borders you can hear them inside gaza I could show you guys but I can't share links until my post count is 5. Bomb them and call them terrorists you guyz are like the worst hypocrites. If I lived in Gaza and my family was bombed like this I wouldn't tie up myself with an IED and go up blowing everything no no that's just too cheap. I would tie myself up with a fu*king atomic bomb and drop myself at tel aviv with a middle finger right up Israeli army's ***. If you're gonna say this is a film it's a fake or whatever. Then go read about the film the footages shown about bombings and civilians being injured or dead are actual footages shot by journalists who were present there at the time of the bombings.

pakiguyz : dudes when are you guyz gonna stop this india-pak bullshit?. They are our neighbours. We want peace with India. So STFU and stop bringing India in every arguement.

NOTE: I don't hate all the jews just the Israeli Government and it's Army.

Now please don't make a point that there are people in Israel who don't work for government or the army. There are much more people in Palestine who aren't in any terrorist organization who want to lead a peaceful life but then ""BAMMM"" bombed by Israel. I look forward to the day when Israelis are treated exactly the same way.

The Palestinians used to have my sympathy, they lost it long ago. My favorite is when Isreal was about to cave in to international pressure....but instead of showing responsibility and showing the world they could build a responsible state and be good nieghbors, the Palestinian went amok, they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity

i think arab world can help Palestinians if they really want by softening their stance on Israel. hard stance against Israel since its birth has made Israel stubborn, they do not want to listen anyone esp. muslim world. continuing of this hard attitude against Israel may not effect Muslim world but it is effecting Palestinians.

What does "softening" their stand mean?

If it is recognising Israel's right to exist, that has been done long ago. The Saudi led Arab peace initiative accepted Israel and agreed to not only recognise Israel but also establish full diplomatic and economic relations with it. That was back in 2002
James Zogby: Arab Peace Initiative: 10 Years Later

Thanks to the wikileaked Palestine neogitation papers, we know that this also included a compromise on return of return of Palesinian refugees, a demilitarised Palestinian state and symbolic control of East Jersusalem
Read more here
The Palestine Papers

The issue is that Gaza and West Bank which were to be part of the new Palestinian state as agreed under the 93 accords never happened. Right now, people living there live under Israeli military rule. They don't have equal rights as Jewish settlers living in the same area for example. They don't have soverign control of their territory where they are living in the majority.

That is why the UN recognises these territories as occupied palestinian territories.

This is not a Muslim or Arab issue, 180+ countries in the world support this veiwpoint including India.
This is also the view point of the International Court of Justice and that settlements in occupied territories are illegal.

82 countries never agree on any thing but the General Assembly resolution regarding this which was passed recently is almost unanimously in recognising the Palestinian people and their right to self-determination. The result was 182-7

Right of the Palestinian people to self-determination - GA vote (Plenary) - Press release (Excerpts) (19 December 2011)
Right of the Palestinian people to self-determination - GA vote (Plenary) - Press release (Excerpts) (19 December 2011)

The draft resolution on the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination (document A/66/461) was adopted by a recorded vote of 182 in favour to 7 against, with 3 abstentions, as follows:
In favour: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Against: Canada, Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Palau, United States.

Abstain: Cameroon, South Sudan, Tonga.

Absent: Kiribati

Now you can decide who is stubborn and who is not listening

United States voted against?. US government talks about human rights and there's a violation of human rights in Palestine by Israeli Millitary and still U.S voted against Palestine!!!. Surprised to see that. Shame on you Americans instead of showing sympathies to the victims of everyday cruelty of Israeli army you americans are making fun of the victims in this thread!!!.

So glad to see India and Pakistan standing on the same side for an issue.

Back
Top Bottom