What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

No, Tattoos are not available publicly as they are haram in islam and muslims dont consider it good thing.
Kindly stop spreading misinformation. Not sure about Northwest Pakistan but you can get tattoos in Karachi very easily. There are tattoo parlours in Karachi.

What about non-muslims ? Even they are not allowed to get them ?
Anyone can get them. I've seen many Muslims in Karachi with tattoos, some people on this site don't know anything yet choose to spread misinformation.

True, there are plenty of parlours in major cities, however what makes this tattoo unique is what is represents.

That is a good point. You'll probably know more about Pakistan Rock Culture than me, so it is plausible that this militant was "mainstream" (i.e., not radicalised) but over the course of events, was radicalised by the TTP.

That said - would a tattoo Parlour in Pakistan (especially Peshawar, Punjab, Sindh) do this sort of tattoo? Does a stand-alone tattooer have the skills for such a tattoo? (Bear in mind, this tattoo isn't the most sophisticated.)

Now, what is the situation in this regard in Afghanistan and Uzbekistan?

All avenues must be covered, sure, it's just a tattoo, but it's also a piece of identification. Information is never destroyed.

That is a good point. You'll probably know more about Pakistan Rock Culture than me, so it is plausible that this militant was "mainstream" (i.e., not radicalised) but over the course of events, was radicalised by the TTP.

That said - would a tattoo Parlour in Pakistan (especially Peshawar, Punjab, Sindh) do this sort of tattoo? Does a stand-alone tattooer have the skills for such a tattoo? (Bear in mind, this tattoo isn't the most sophisticated.)

All avenues must be covered, sure, it's just a tattoo, but it's also a piece of identification. Information is never destroyed.

Take a close look. That tattoo is very sophisticated. Notice the shading.

as i said not a normal muslim who offer prayer. (Namaz) would not tatoo his body. how could a redical taliban??

yes this came to my mind as well. how could that much radical person (mercenary ) convert to islam at the first hand. and then again he fell in t.t.ps hand. and after training decides to lead or participate in suicide mission.

196162_10151151751507353_493735378_n.jpg

Note. no muslim can tatoo body because with tatoo his salah (namaz) will be not accepted.

Bah.. the skull has always been a sign of being deadly.. has little to do with this one.
This is probably a kid from the eastern european countries who used to be all gangsta until he was roped in by some quasi ****** front and arrived here.
As for his tattoo and prayer.. would you stop a fully tattooed man from entering Islam just because he has tattoos and knowing that removing all of them is not realistic? In other words, Islam will no longer be a universal message but a message for all the non-tattooed people??
:hitwall:

Neither is terrorism.

neither is beheading unarmed captives
neither is blowing up public and private properties
neither is forced conversion.....

list goes on.

tatoo doesnt prove anything. can could have been a born again type. look at Pakistani cricket team which changed from the likes of Imran Khan & Wasim Bari to the likes of down town madrassa shock troopers (that throw stones at police & shops whenever they see Islam is in danger) oh yea neither is throwing stones at local police and passing vehicles.

finding foreign national terrorists doesnt absolve the local taliban, it only shows how bad the things are that the gutter of the entire Muslam Ummah finds refuge and save heaven in Pakistan.

I respectfully ask all these Uzbuks, Chechins, Egyptians, Saudis, Libyans etc to F off to their own countries and try to impose their Islam there

regarding the dead terrorist dude , that must be a big load off the mind of our justice system, one less terrorist to set free due to lack of evidence.

Take a close look. That tattoo is very sophisticated. Notice the shading.

Thanks for pointing that out, it is more sophisticated than I thought originally; what was curious, though, was the intensity of the mono-colour of it. Could be the photo quality though.

That said - would a tattoo Parlour in Pakistan (especially Peshawar, Punjab, Sindh) do this sort of tattoo?
A very famous parlour in lahore:
http://www.facebook.com/PitchBlack.Ink

JIT is working on a lead according to sources.

Thanks for pointing that out, it is more sophisticated than I thought originally; what was curious, though, was the intensity of the mono-colour of it. Could be the photo quality though.

Gothic/ death Metal follower?

What does my stating the Charpai is of high quality have to do with the US marines. Reading is hard i see.

guilty by association? :rofl:
no sorry wait
there is no chance in the universe to confuse the two or confuse with what you said and what he thought you meant.

re showing USMC and US Army tattoos side by side the dead terrorist doent mean much. the soldiers have them done on their biceps and arms .. thats taking guilty by association to another hieght

Back
Top Bottom