What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

sigh....some people can never stop looking through shitty glasses.......you are one of them.......

p.s. my comment did not justify his acts, i just meant that the tattoo was cool enough to be on a rock stars body

now you come on right myth....if you think his act is not justify, I also not justifing kasab act but he was also looking rock star with back pack...bring out your mind from shittty world...do not use here double standard...

aap bharathi logo se ziada keemte ajmal kasab ke life aur us ka five star prison cell tha, tum log to poti bhi open air me kerte ho jabke ajmal kasab to poti bhi best indian five star toilet me kerta tha :agree:

thora sharam ker lo.

That is a huge tattoo!!! Takes some money to do that as well, almost 20k by my calculations.

Was this the guy who was killed while holed up in the construction building?

Look most likely like a Uzbek,Chechen type guy.

He is a Uzbeck militant as per Pakistani Security forces said. He might be an exception.

If that one captured terrorist don't offer namaz five times, you will label him as non-muslim too.

he is an exception :rofl:

the entire point of taliban struggle is to oppose the western style life you are talking about exception

maybe he drinks too, had lots of hores to enjoy and he wasnt a muslim too, maybe a non muslim taliban

great man great, just dont except he is not a taliban, please nobody forces you to live in reality, be in as much denial as you want

There are tattoo parlors in Pakistan, plenty in islamabad.

Not sure if you can see the difference between a patch and making a mural or sleeve. I am not sure what their skill set is, but from what I have heard they are not that good. If you have any pictures of the ones done in this country, I will be happy to show you the difference.

This is the face of this sc*mbag!

20121216t105822z6524852.jpg

This is indeed very interesting! However the said tattoos does not look skin pierced but rather like body paint. As it stands no Muslim allows piercing of the body to paint pictures especially that of the devil. This dead boy looks either like a new Islamic convert hired by the TTP thugs from somewhere in Europe (perhaps he promised to remove them or perhaps he was an implant within the TTP by foreign powers that support destabilization in Pakistan) or a direct trained guerrilla from the west to supervise the operation for his western masters. It has been my long time belief that TTP is the creation of US in order to pressure Pakistan into performing operations against genuine fighters engaging US troops in Afghanistan. After all if the US can show (through TTP) that the Talibaan attacking Pakistan are the common enemy as the ones in Afghanistan, it can easily coerce Pakistan into fighting its own dirty war!!

Under any case, the origin of this tattoo can be easily determined by using the Google search engine thereby perhaps answering some basic questions on this very dead and very white useless body!

A tattoo is seen on the back of a Taliban militant who was killed during a gun battle in Peshawar December 16, 2012. Militants holed up in a half-built house in the northwestern Pakistani city of Peshawar traded gunfire with police on Sunday after taking part in an attack on a nearby airport the previous night, officials said. REUTERS/Khuram Parvez

282952_433119980076152_367044160_n.jpg

Tattoo is seen on back of a Taliban militant who was killed during a gun battle in Peshawar | View photo - Yahoo! News Philippines

Back
Top Bottom