What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

Never expected that UL-CIAEDA will start recruiting tattoo artists for the entertainment of a 3rd world country.

Skull and a claw shaped hand (looks sexy if you are appearing in a W.W.E. arena).So, what's next,some Quranic verses all around the body to obscure the reality.

Ajmal Kasab was also your rock star... do not forgot his back pack

sigh....some people can never stop looking through shitty glasses.......you are one of them.......

p.s. my comment did not justify his acts, i just meant that the tattoo was cool enough to be on a rock stars body

Maybe it is a TTP Taliban of " Burger Boy " mentality or variety ?

Or more likely a colourful Chechen. :D

you are funny man :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes I am. Thank You.

This should be enough for some fool Pakistanis who says these TTP terrorists are fighting for Islam. TTP is terrorist organization with sponsoring & backing of one of Pakistan's neighbour's intel agency supporting them from Pakistan's another neighbour country.

Crush these TTP terrorist without mercy.

You hit the nail. The great one agrees.

65072_438361266231229_175394852_n.jpg

:agree:

You made me ashamed of myself yaar.. I am really sorry :oops:.. Please mujhe maaf karooo :cry:

Itne ache insaan ko mene gaali diya he... I cant forgive maself!!

Thek hai thek hai ab makhan na lagao- :D-
Waisay b hamara dil bohot bara hai- jao muaf kia- :lol:-

my point was, talibans dont copy the west they dont make tattoos, so in short they arnt talibans
a common sense dictates that
He is a Uzbeck militant as per Pakistani Security forces said. He might be an exception.

If that one captured terrorist don't offer namaz five times, you will label him as non-muslim too ?

Common sense dictates that too.

aap bharathi logo se ziada keemte ajmal kasab ke life aur us ka five star prison cell tha, tum log to poti bhi open air me kerte ho jabke ajmal kasab to poti bhi best indian five star toilet me kerta tha :agree:

From the looks of it seems like an incomplete tattoo of the skull and hand with the body missing. Professionally done, most probably eastern european. Cannot rule out russian. Nothing like that is and can be done in Pakistan.

You made me ashamed of myself yaar.. I am really sorry :oops:.. Please mujhe maaf karooo :cry:

Itne ache insaan ko mene gaali diya he... I cant forgive maself!!

seiko wasie woh chamaat bade zoor ka tha, as good as chitrol!!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom