What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

Well that,s one weird tattoo. What he was expecting the devil tattoo to give him some sort of power.

in Islam these people are known as Kharjites, they consider everyone liable to a painful death if he is not one of them. there is no exception for civilians, innocents, infants old , young women men everyone is a fair game for them. in the past they used to ambush people on foot and kill them mercilessly, today they stop buses and execute them on the side of the roads

Damn man these guys are messed up.

If it weren't for Judeaism you wouldn't have Islam...so if they worship satan....

that is a truly dumb statement! what does islam have to do with judeaism! our belief is that judeiasm went astray! it was ALL ISLAM! but ofcourse i wouldn't expect you to know such things your hate just oozes from you!

Jews are evil, its not some conspiracy theory its a fact jews are evil look at Palestine.

How on earth are you generalizing all jews..are u in ur senses....May God protect Pakistan from this mindset...it is cuz of this mindset that 3000 jews fled from Karachi and are now living in Israel, it is cuz of this mindset that christian minorities face problems, and it is cuz of this mindset that shias are killed almost every week. Fear God....he is the God of all humanity not of only Muslims.

Mullah Fazallulah is currently living in Kunnar province of Afghanistan safe and sound. NATO and Afghans are not only providing him safe heaven, but also he is carrying out attacks on Pakistan from there. Some recent attacks at Pakistani posts were of battalion size even.

Do you know that Mullah fazlullah took shelter in kunar only after NATO were forced to pull out from most of their posts,and afghan taliban factions like the ones of of qari zia ur rehman took over..Ahh i still remember NATO pull out from kunar and nuristan posts being celebrated in pakistani forums 2 years back..Now that NATO is gone,several factions of afghan taliban controls the area..And unfortunately for those pakistanis who once celebrated NATO pull out,the area bacame a hiding place to TTP and the good taliban isn't lifting a finger against that..Now these pakistanis are blaming NATO...Lol

A terrorist is a terrorist whether its a jew or hindu. People like you have stereotyped Islam and Muslims as terrorist, which is wrong. Mukti bahini created by you were terrorists as well as Raymond Davis. Israel last month killed hundreds of women and children is also a terrorist. And people who killed 10000 Muslims in Indian Gujrat are also terrorist.
I was replying to someone who was claiming TTP as non muslims..My question stands..If TTP are non muslims,are these Baitullahs and hakeemullahs and fazlullahs jews..?

Quoted (I was replying to someone who was claiming TTP as non muslims..My question stands..If TTP are non muslims,are these Baitullahs and hakeemullahs and fazlullahs jews..? ))))))))))

we believe that they are not human, they are buchers

I was replying to someone who was claiming TTP as non muslims..My question stands..If TTP are non muslims,are these Baitullahs and hakeemullahs and fazlullahs jews..?

lord knows maybe hindus :wave: i think now your question is answered! and if this is NOT enough then please go back a page and see where i answered it throughly but ofcourse you prefer to rant rather than read. so than i will give you a rant in my answer! :hang2:

lord knows maybe hindus :wave: i think now your question is answered! and if this is NOT enough then please go back a page and see where i answered it throughly but ofcourse you prefer to rant rather than read. so than i will give you a rant in my answer! :hang2:

I am unable to see your thorough answer..Did you mean this post..?
who says this???? and this is not a part of islam! has never happened and will never happen. TACTICS in battlefield are allowed but eating pork to deceive your enemy is NOT A BATTLEFIELD tactic!

so please don't put your chankiya type nonsense here!

tatoos are non islamic specially for hardcore islamic radicals! so there is no justification for them having tatoos!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...back-dead-ttp-terrorist-26.html#ixzz2FqfI4lxa

we believe that they are not human, they are buchers

That is an easy way to mask the root cause of problem,which is rabid islamist ideologies.Terrorism is not gonna stop unless this root cause is identified and countered accordingly.

Do you know that Mullah fazlullah took shelter in kunar only after NATO were forced to pull out from most of their posts,and afghan taliban factions like the ones of of qari zia ur rehman took over..Ahh i still remember NATO pull out from kunar and nuristan posts being celebrated in pakistani forums 2 years back..Now that NATO is gone,several factions of afghan taliban controls the area..And unfortunately for those pakistanis who once celebrated NATO pull out,the area bacame a hiding place to TTP and the good taliban isn't lifting a finger against that..Now these pakistanis are blaming NATO...Lol

Muslim or not muslims, lets not base our assumptions on the basis of a mere tattoo. They might have got the tattoos prior to converting to islam.
They think they are muslims, but what we know and read from quran and hadith, people like these are out of the circle of islam br,ause of their doings. So please don't call them muslims because they not muslims

They think they are muslims, but what we know and read from quran and hadith, people like these are out of the circle of islam because of their doings. So please don't call them muslims because they not muslims

According to islamic jurisprudence,a muslim is someone who believes in allah and prophet muhammed-Such a person who even if committed murder or rape is still considered muslim-and treated accordingly(they still recieve islamic funeral,are offered salat e janaza etc),As long as they dont apostatize..That was the justification given here by pakistani members including senior ones for salat-e-janaza performed for ajmal kasab by Hafeez Sayeed.

From a non muslim perspective,I see this arguement "they are not muslim " as a convienient BS..Because such a consideration as to whether someone who claims to be a muslim is "real muslim" or not is taken only when it convieniently favour muslim arguement.Otherwise many drunkards,bloodthirsty invaders,looters and womanisers are hailed as muslim heroes..

According to islamic jurisprudence,a muslim is someone who believes in allah and prophet muhammed-Such a person who even if committed murder or rape is still considered muslim-and treated accordingly(they still recieve islamic funeral,are offered salat e janaza etc),As long as they dont apostatize..That was the justification given here by pakistani members including senior ones for salat-e-janaza performed for ajmal kasab by Hafeez Sayeed.

From a non muslim perspective,I see this arguement "they are not muslim " as a convienient BS..Because such a consideration as to whether someone who claims to be a muslim is "real muslim" or not is taken only when it convieniently favour muslim arguement.Otherwise many drunkards,bloodthirsty invaders,looters and womanisers are hailed as muslim heroes..

please tell me a blood thirsty rapist who was a drunkard considered a hero?

secondly ISLAM preaches protection of the poor & unarmed. so anyone killing unarmed innocent people is NOT A MUSLIM.

even your ajmal kasab was not fighting a muslim war or had islamic aims! hell he didn't even pray much did he?

& what about narinder modi and his involvement in gujrat massacre? or bal thackrey and bombay riots? what would you consider them PURE HINDUs? or would you conisder them non hindus? what does hindu dharam preach regarding killing of muslims?

A very interesting opinion I have heard for the past few days that this tattoo proves that the attacks were by Israelis/ US/ RAW (take your pick) and not by TTP (a slightly TTP defensive tone applied), while an even more absurd claim is that this tattoo is the induction marl of the US Marines!!!

Some people never cease to amaze.

A very interesting opinion I have heard for the past few days that this tattoo proves that the attacks were by Israelis/ US/ RAW (take your pick) and not by TTP (a slightly TTP defensive tone applied), while an even more absurd claim is that this tattoo is the induction marl of the US Marines!!!

Some people never cease to amaze.

isn't TTP a foreign run organisation? i am amazed at how people try to seperate the fact that the non muslim TTP is a seperate identity lead by some pious man

Back
Top Bottom