What's new

Tata Steel team visits GPH Ispat plant in Sitakunda

Cope harder, Kanglu.

No Indian city, even bloody Patna wouldn't come close. :rofl:

Can't even match up to the worst performers in India. Not surprising for Bangladesh. :lol:

How do you say "Cry me a river" in Bangla? :lol:
Cope harder smelly Dhoti, your streets are filled with trash like yourself.
garbage-759.jpg

Yeah of course we won't match this lol :rofl:

Cope harder smelly Dhoti, your streets are filled with trash like yourself.View attachment 895713
Yeah of course we won't match this lol :rofl:

1668201562013.png

Bangladesh street cleaner

1668201723124.png

Typical Dhaka streets

1668201810387.png

Street cleaning in Dhaka
1668201902888.png

1668201939973.png

1668202113065.png

1668202010567.png

Dhaka streets

A Guardian special
1668202220584.png

The dysfunctional city of Dhaka

I have to stop. There are not enough data centres to store all the images of sheer filth that is Dhaka and Bangladesh.

Dhaka is in the NUMBER ONE SLOT as the filthiest dirtiest unlivable city in the WORLD.

Emotional damage 🤲

Keep posting hate posts.

Hate for Sanghis will grow in Bangladesh even more. :lol:

Bangladeshis already know - but should fully realize what wretched haters Sanghis are. To a person.

Welcoming zero spending on Indian trade and tourism from Bangladesh side. And bans on Indian illegal workers

@bluesky

Hindus are traditionally Dhobi and barbers. How can Indian Dhobi Hindus learn our traditional stitching ability so fast?

After reading this post of yours, I am somewhat more sympathetic to the opinion of UKB Dada (@UKBengali) or Kola bhai (@bananarepublic) regarding you.

Surely, you know that about 15% of Indians are Muslims and this percentage is more than 20% in Assam, Bengal, UP and Bihar. What you may not know is that a large number of them are Ansaris (weavers) by caste, many others belong to artisanal caste like blacksmiths, potters, etc There are many Hindu weaver communities as well.

Regards
Why am I being tagged?
Someone update me on what's happening

Back
Top Bottom