What's new

Tata Safari Storme army edition! Indian Army-spec Tata Safari Storme spied in full glory

Lol, have you seen the old Gypsy IA has been using? We are not going to invest a lot of money and time for making it look good with comfy interiors and nice paints.
And military vehicles do not need to be presentable. They are for convenience. You might cost millions in addition to do the paint job and the same guys will ask why to make it look beautiful, it's just a military vehicle. We could feed poor with it. pfft!
lol Yeah the infamous Gypsy legendary Jimny Knockoff of Indian Army. BTW the interior look nice already of this Tata safari. Wish we become self sufficient in automobiles as well. Our Army Still using the Japanese Toyota Hilux Technicals

why does a military vehicle have beige seats?
These won't be airdropped.
About 3000 of them for official purposes off-road and on-road.

I really like the matte green and blacked out parts.

Kevlar carpet:
58400338.jpg

Last edited:
Our half fed soldiers are enough for your surrender monkeys .
lol this Monkey concept copy right by indian spy agency R&AW. :)
hunger is not only in indian society but in army aswell. reflection and the water they steal from Pakistan they poluted with dead bodies :).

We are not related to monkeys,out of 1000 surrenders,we compelled you to made,one during civil war of us,isn't something to worry about.

Which country uses 70cc bikes for Army in Asia?
I think low IQ call centre gutter dewellers have hard time,when it comes to putting up facts.
<<<< point that gun to his brain and shot his brain might get jump start they grow up with weak body later on indian brain work just like how our electricity works in summer.

lol this Monkey concept copy right by indian spy agency R&AW. :)
hunger is not only in indian society but in army aswell. reflection and the water they steal from Pakistan they poluted with dead bodies :).

<<<< point that gun to his brain and shot his brain might get jump start they grow up with weak body later on indian brain work just like how our electricity works in summer.
Though we are poor,we were so generous to feed 90000+ of your army men for months.

Though we are poor,we were so generous to feed 90000+ of your army men for months.
lol exagerated figures of 90k good sence of humor just remember you bend on the table for us, you cant feed 4 members of your family 3 times a meal. :crazy_pilot:

It doesn't matter if its a military vehicle. Their is no excuse ignoring this part and for poor quality paint job. Then their was no need for cozy and neat interior either. WW2 era Jeeps style interior would do fine :mad:
Always hair this argument to cover up laziness in some area by saying "It was not a requirement".
Remember listening to the same argument when i first saw Yasoob Truck of Pak Army(Unfortunately now a canceled project). It was Ugly as F*** and low quality compared to Hino Counterparts. My friend showing it to may was like "It is a war machine not Luxury ride" And i was like come on thats laziness of designers and Quality control people

Lol, have you seen the old Gypsy IA has been using? We are not going to invest a lot of money and time for making it look good with comfy interiors and nice paints.
And military vehicles do not need to be presentable. They are for convenience. You might cost millions in addition to do the paint job and the same guys will ask why to make it look beautiful, it's just a military vehicle. We could feed poor with it. pfft!
Sir, if you have doubt, it's better to ask.....
I am personally instrumental in manufacturing those cars.....
Please note taht the colour scheme was selected by Army....
900 already handed over to Army, 1400 in 2018-19 and rest 850 in the following year. Total close to 3200....

Sir, if you have doubt, it's better to ask.....
I am personally instrumental in manufacturing those cars.....
Please note taht the colour scheme was selected by Army....
900 already handed over to Army, 1400 in 2018-19 and rest 850 in the following year. Total close to 3200....
Sir not talking about the choice of color. the Olive green looks fine but the quality of the Paint Job.
7c1966b68921fce092f17a85682e6ac2.jpg
nissan_x_trail_2004_nissan_x_trail_automatic_2004_2590126515600160814.jpg

lol Yeah the infamous Gypsy legendary Jimny Knockoff of Indian Army. BTW the interior look nice already of this Tata safari. Wish we become self sufficient in automobiles as well. Our Army Still using the Japanese Toyota Hilux Technicals
Now you know why I said so:D Gypsy <<<<< Safari. Let us get a little bit richer and the vehicle changes.

Chinese make cars, maybe local tie ups will be possible with time you may develop for your own. Or special vehicles like South Africa makes Marauder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marauder_(vehicle)

Our half fed soldiers are enough for your surrender monkeys .

you mean like Mr Chand

Yup because we made it in-house, while the country which is in the bottom of Global Hunder Index in South Asia has to import 70cc bikes for his army.

Re: really ?

Like LCA?

Arjunk?

Dhurv?

dont kid your self.

There is budget allocated for everything. It's not like we are taking money out of one place and using it for different purpose. Yes, there is scope of imprpimprov but that doesn't mean we stop replacing old equipment.

RE: so basically you dont know what you are doing.

thanks for the confirmation

lol exagerated figures of 90k good sence of humor just remember you bend on the table for us, you cant feed 4 members of your family 3 times a meal. :crazy_pilot:
That's what you learned in Madrasa I guess.its not the right place to learn history. Learn history from the books from reputed authors/historians.

That's what you learned in Madrasa I guess.its not the right place to learn history. Learn history from the books from reputed authors/historians.
Atleast I am not where you from who teach to convert everyone to Hinduism and kill everyone who have meat word LOW ends where India starts so you learn some manners before you point a finger.
Are you guys still killing your females with husbands dead body in fire while drunk with cow piss?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom