What's new

Tata Safari Storme army edition! Indian Army-spec Tata Safari Storme spied in full glory

It doesn't matter if its a military vehicle. Their is no excuse ignoring this part and for poor quality paint job. Then their was no need for cozy and neat interior either. WW2 era Jeeps style interior would do fine :mad:
Always hair this argument to cover up laziness in some area by saying "It was not a requirement".
Remember listening to the same argument when i first saw Yasoob Truck of Pak Army(Unfortunately now a canceled project). It was Ugly as F*** and low quality compared to Hino Counterparts. My friend showing it to may was like "It is a war machine not Luxury ride" And i was like come on thats laziness of designers and Quality control people
The paint job is indeed ugly we need to adopt digital camouflage or the forest and twigs camouflage ,but a military vehicle is not supposed to have shiny paint job
But the cozy and neat interior is continued from the civilian safari models and I don't think that we need to change it from cozy to rough . One thing that matters is the vehicle's performance what's wrong with some neat interiors?

Last edited:
Whats with the ugly Paint Job man? You ruined otherwise nice looking SUV with that Ugly paint. Little investment in Aesthetics would be nice.
And its design is inspired from Rang rover lineup isn't it?

The color of Soldiers uniform and vehicle is decided according to the terrain they supposed to function. It is not a fashion parade.

Tata safari is a great vehicle with lots of goodies incorporated into into it. There is no other vehicle which can provide better value for money than TATA safari.

lol exagerated figures of 90k good sence of humor just remember you bend on the table for us, you cant feed 4 members of your family 3 times a meal. :crazy_pilot:

We feed our population and whatever is left, we give it to some of our neighbors so that they can eat Ginger, onion, tomatoes, potatoes etc. When our supply stops, tomato price zooms to 250 rs of local currency and they are unable to eat even basic vegetables. It is very funny that those people try to talk here big mouth when they cry with ocean of tears in their local discussion in their TV talks shows complainting their inability to purchase basic vegetables. When they talk here big mouth, they think that tey are doing some smart work but they are exposing their reality in fact.

The color of Soldiers uniform and vehicle is decided according to the terrain they supposed to function. It is not a fashion parade.

Tata safari is a great vehicle with lots of goodies incorporated into into it. There is no other vehicle which can provide better value for money than TATA safari.

We feed our population and whatever is left, we give it to some of our neighbors so that they can eat Ginger, onion, tomatoes, potatoes etc. When our supply stops, tomato price zooms to 250 rs of local currency and they are unable to eat even basic vegetables. It is very funny that those people try to talk here big mouth when they cry with ocean of tears in their local discussion in their TV talks shows complainting their inability to purchase basic vegetables. When they talk here big mouth, they think that tey are doing some smart work but they are exposing their reality in fact.

Apply this to people who live with in your boundries we not living in heaven this is poor areas and it gets hard for people sometimes but when you trying to show someone is lower you gets the reply in same manners. Before anyone open their foul mouth they sud know the realities.

Apply this to people who live with in your boundries we not living in heaven this is poor areas and it gets hard for people sometimes but when you trying to show someone is lower you gets the reply in same manners. Before anyone open their foul mouth they sud know the realities.

If you are hurt, i appologize. This was aaresponse to some idiots who repeatedly say that India does not have anything to eatt. Their soldiers are hungry. Belive me, if they do not say this repeatedly, i will be the last man to write such comment.

If you are hurt, i appologize. This was aaresponse to some idiots who repeatedly say that India does not have anything to eatt. Their soldiers are hungry. Belive me, if they do not say this repeatedly, i will be the last man to write such comment.
There are smart and stupid from both sides but india claim to have most educated people in south asia they sud set an example for ignorant if they are leading in SA.
we also know its been tit for tat from both sides which is not right to be intolerant but believe me Pakistani sites are way better if you go to indian sites the way they talk you be surprise what nonsence world they been living in.

if you go to indian sites the way they talk you be surprise what nonsence world they been living in.
Indian defense sites are mostly ran by RSS apologetics and they will come together like a group of wolves to the posts made by Christian/Muslim or those posts supporting secular values. That is not necessarily the general view of people in India. As you may know, RSS has categorized Islam, Christianity, Buddhism and Communism as national threats and enemies, including own citizen. So, what can we expect from them? RSS people consider these three as their Gods - Golwalkar, Savarkar and Hedgewar. The first one invented the Holy Cow to polarise India. The second one was a British Stooge and written numerous maafi namas showing his allegiance to British Raj. He also hated Muslims and Christians. The third fellow invented Hindutva terrorism. They (RSS/BJP/Sanghparivar/Andh Bhakts) live to see the dream of these multiple fathers only - Crushing the infidels. What do you expect from terrorists? They are terrorists and have no secular views about India's crores of non-Hindus. They wanted to believe that they can achieve Akhand Bharat devoid of infidels. To a large extend, RSS terrorists resemble the Jihadis and that is no exaggeration.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom