What's new

Tata Pixel Concept Car

its like a smart car but a very cool one.. good design

but i wonder it maybe very expensive and dunno if it gets into production, its just concept car

Why name it 'picture element'?

I assume you know what a pixel is. Well here it is anyway. A pixel is the smallest component that makes up an image. This car is tiny, hence the name. Also it sounds a bit nerdy and retro at the same time.

I don´t think this car gets in production..
and especially NOT in UK.

And btw... who will get this car?
gay looking car,boring,elektricity powered car...
i never liked the future car.

There is an ever increasing and lucrative market for small and fuel efficient cars in Europe and the UK. This car will do just fine. Besides this one is Diesel powered and not electricity bro.

I think cars of now.. is the best cars..
Mercedes AMG my favorite series.
If these series goes full hybrid.
I blow germany up.

You can't compare these sorta cars with performance and luxury cars! Its like saying I like Land Rovers, so I don't want sports cars to exist. People have different taste, priorities.

And If I were you I would go easy on "blowing up" stuff comments. Next thing you know you will get a knock on the door from the federal police:lol:

this tata is 100% concept.. i mean if 10000 of these get sold.. everyone will have the same car..we dont want grand theft auto looking traffic.
plus this car was shown in geneve last week(go check it out AWESOME CARS) just tata can show their latest stuff.

cool car.. its alot of fun to drive in a small car.
but why didn't made tata this car 100% eletric?
then this car would be like topnotch..it would get all attention in geneve

Looks cute but its just a neat concept car

Cool looking car

This Sh** can turn on a dime, man seriously || parking would be fun with this one
I always thought no one could beat the turning radius of my Mini unless all the 4 wheels rotate as in heavy military trucks

I'm dying to know how could they get that amount of play onto the turning front wheels ??

Back
Top Bottom