What's new

Tata Pixel Concept Car

Cool looking car

This Sh** can turn on a dime, man seriously || parking would be fun with this one
I always thought no one could beat the turning radius of my Mini unless all the 4 wheels rotate as in heavy military trucks

I'm dying to know how could they get that amount of play onto the turning front wheels ??

Well, as you'd be aware of the fact that in India parking is not an issue. You park anywhere you like but since someone suggested that target market market for this car is Europe, it's gonna be one hell of a mission for salesmen!

This Car is Neat, and Innovative , fit to rule the small Car segment anywhere in the world, Provided its Not costly

The Tata Pixel, with ‘Zero Turn’ drive and an innovative diamond-shaped door system, is a new city car concept for Europe from Tata Motors. Based on the Tata Nano, the Pixel – at just over three metres in length – is the most package efficient four-seater in the world, comfortably accommodating four adults, unlike a typical city car which is either a two-seater or can accommodate two adults and two children only.

Pocket-sized dynamo: Tata Pixel

The Tata Pixel's ability to manoeuvre and park in the tightest of spaces is made possible by its Zero Turn toroidal traction-drive Infinitely Variable Transmission (IVT). This highly efficient, cost-effective system assists rotation of the outer rear wheel forwards and the inner rear wheel backwards during low-speed manoeuvres, while the front wheels turn at acute angles. The result is a turning circle radius of just 2.6 metres. The glass area on the scissor doors provides excellent visibility even in the most extreme turning manoeuvre.

88457BB63C861B3F857EC776AE5039.jpg

965E69D45A2F8D54B5AA77B942E216.jpg

BF902DCE27B292749376462760D2.jpg

2476A28C07202C1F76646197F1B0.jpg

27E5F2E93EF6B61F6268F8C6982D67.jpg

4E826A1843F4A4EB9152907CC22D2.jpg

CEB05EC1E33E4605917B0D89E93E6.jpg

2ACDE96E9374B74AD637CDD71E9FE.jpg

thought it is looking fine for a electric car :secret: yes, it is not an electric. Nano - good going. the other electric car Reva/G-whiz we have in India sucks in Looks.

electric-g-wiz-cars-for-sale.jpg

Maybe because its made in a rival nation?

Btw who is the biggest car manufacture in asia excluding japanese firms

Don't worry the Pixel looks cool. I'm not saying I'd drive it (a land rover is more to my taste) but I know plenty of women who would.

Also the iPad feature is really cool. Throw in a free one with every car purchase and people would go crazy for it.

thought it is looking fine for a electric car :secret: yes, it is not an electric. Nano - good going. the other electric car Reva/G-whiz we have in India sucks in Looks.

electric-g-wiz-cars-for-sale.jpg

That one is an older model. Have you seen the newer ones ?

800px-Red_NXR_Intercity_REVA_model.jpg

This one is in the concept stage

800px-Reva_NXG.jpg

That old model G-whiz got thrashed at Topgear ;) get ready to take some brickbats too :D

but, frankly Reva/G-whiz is meant as a city drive for 2 people with atleast one of them ready to Pull it in case of steepy roads in your City. I have personally seen Reva stalled and gets assisted(push off) in Banglore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside Japan and South Korea, in Asia Tata and Beijing Automobile Works (BAW) are the 2 biggest car manufactures.

Back
Top Bottom