What's new

Tata Nano will be assembled and sold in Pakistan

You do realize that you will be exporting this?
There is always a difference between export price and domestic price

Do you realize that their is no domestic car (Or automobile) industry in Pakistan, only assembled some ... so I think if Indian manufactures allowed to sell their products they can capture a big market share....

You do realize that you will be exporting this?
There is always a difference between export price and domestic price

I did take export price into account so I did increase the price. However, I am unaware of the tax structure in Pakistan. So I added about 15k.

Do you realize that their is no domestic car (Or automobile) industry in Pakistan, only assembled some ... so I think if Indian manufactures allowed to sell their products they can capture a big market share....

WTF?
This doesn't answer my concerns... You're just trolling...
i'm saying that if its 3 lakhs in India then it cannot be 3 lakhs in Pakistan. I hope you are well aware of this that is of-course if you want to make profit.

WTF?
This doesn't answer my concerns...
i'm saying that if its 3 lakhs in India then it cannot be 3 lakhs in Pakistan. I hope you are well aware of this that is of-course if you want to make profit.

You do realize there are lots of tax components that come into play? Why do you think it is 1/3rd the price to buy a German made BMW in India than to buy one in next-to-Germany Denmark? Probably 1/2 of that in Dubai.

You do realize there are lots of tax components that come into play? Why do you think it is 1/3rd the price to buy a German made BMW in India than to buy one in next-to-Germany Denmark? Probably 1/2 of that in Dubai.

You're supposed to keep Pakistan in mind. Not Germany and India. Our inflation rate has reached upto 13.7%

loll if it is going to happen this way then indian companies will literally destroy and eat off pak companies. this car in pakistan means that no competition for any other company , if they have any indegeneous car company.

IMG_9093.jpg

IMG_9095.jpg

IMG_9098.jpg

842722-nano-2012-nano-interior-lx.jpg

2012 regular Nano

Tato_Nano_Gawker.flv.jpg

Tata+Nano+Europa3.jpg

Tata-Nano-Europa-Interiors.jpg

Will be a little bit more pricey..

TATA NANO can be a good start, TATA can later on expand and add different models and expand its sales. A joint venture with Pakistani companies is also a good idea.

Tata Nano can be a success in Pakistan with a good Ad campaign and a good partner (JV)

Dnt know abt mehran but altos is going to be discontinued n a replacement model is going to be introduced...

I hope replacement model is better sized economical cars BUT I'm cautious of the price, if you check the price of third class vxr it is 7,37000 this is hilarious...the cheapest new small car in Pakistan has a price tag of 6,80,000.

I heard suzuki is ending 800cc cars production means there could be no replacement.

Back
Top Bottom