What's new

Tata backs air-power car

Why only nano ? nearly all the vehicles except for fuel-cell or battery powered are bad for environment.

Take into account the emissions produced for the battery at the power stations and all this hoopla of "environmentalism" goes out. They actually produce much more green house gases than a normal petrol i.e. gasoline car.

Actually without the NANO those people are going to be using motorbikes which are more polluting. So, the NANO is actually a good thing for the environment.

Did you guys know that TATA's assisted us through our baby steps in nuclear research ? :D

Even today Indias premier nuclear research institute was built by them and has its name - Tata institute of Fundamental research (TIFR)

the idea for the nano, is that it's cheap and affordable to many people. India and China have large populations. Consider millions of more people driving this car. it will be an environmentalist's nightmare.

Not an environmentalists nightmare, but an elitists nightmare. They are so happy when one allows the lincolns, benzs for which the emissions are what??
and these so called humbug "environmentalists" move in these cars.

I wonder if the government of India will start offering tax shelters for the people who purchase these environmentally friendly cars. I certiainly hope that such benifits are extended to operators of taxis; in fact there should be a mandate requiring all taxis in major cities to be ultra low emission vehicles by the middle of the next decade.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom