What's new

Tarik Fateh slapped hammered and grilled by Muslims in India - Must Watch

When he asked Mullas to explain Ghazwa-e-Hind, they accused him of creating communal disharmony.
Its common sense not to talk about this in public :disagree::disagree::disagree: You should know.
When asked why Aurangzeb is their hero despite killing his brother and detaining his father and other atrocities on sikhs, shias and hindus, they accused him of vitiating the atmosphere.
No explanation needed :agree::agree::agree:
They had no arguments for triple talaq, burka etc.
Did you even watch his interview on ETV Urdu? His arguments are nonsensical. Every Indian Muslim hates him. He spreads lies and talks venom about us every chance he gets.

why dont he convert to hinduism if he hates islam so much or have such views about islam and muslims HE should become a hindu First and live in peace and apply for indian citizenship :lol

Its common sense not to talk about this in public :disagree::disagree::disagree: You should know.

No explanation needed :agree::agree::agree:

Did you even watch his interview on ETV Urdu? His arguments are nonsensical. Every Indian Muslim hates him. He spreads lies and talks venom about us every chance he gets.
I disagree with you.

Why should Indian hindus learn about Ghazwa-e-Hind from Pakistan Defence Forum? If someone asks then we should tell him. Don't you know that there will be a Kalki Avatar at the end of Kalyug to save Hindu Dharma and there is a similar prophecy in Sikhism that talks about both Kalki and Imam Mahdi. Its better that we tell them rather than they learn some half cooked stories from vested interests. Why hide something thats available on internet.

As regards to Aurangzeb, we all know that the Mughal dynasty reached its zenith during his regime. India was the richest kingdom during his time. Killing a brother to get to the throne was a norm those days. Ashoka did it and Mahabharata called it dharma. Despite being the richest king of his time he lived like a fakir and earned his bread by writing Quranic verses and stitching skull caps. He was a devout muslim and implemented sharia law. His imposition of Jizya on non muslims was in accordance with the sharia laws and his fight against Sikhs and Shivaji was a political battle. If Modi can be a hero for some then even Aurangzeb can be a hero for some. Its not necessary a hero has to be politically perfect, No human is perfect otherwise also. So the idiots representing muslims on TV channels and claiming Aurangzeb to be their hero could not defend him gracefully and went on back foot and became aggressive. I have seen hindus debating about their Lord Ram if he was a perfect personality or not for what he did to his wife Sita. But we dont want a critical debate as to why we consider Aurangzeb a hero.

As regards to Tarik Fateh, I see no reason why we should hate him. Do we hate him because we are unable to face his questions? Don't we muslims debate the same very things in our homes with our friends and relatives and even with our ulemas at times? Then why shy away from debating in public? No one has any substantial reason to support his dislike for Tarik Fateh and people are waiting for him to utter one politically incorrect word and then create nuissance to drive him away from India. Is there not a single muslim leader who can debate with him gracefully and counter him on points that makes most of us uncomfortable? We need intelligent and learned people as our religious leaders. Please count me among those muslims in India who are not threatened by and do not hate Taslima Nasrin or Tarik Fateh.

Why should Indian hindus learn about Ghazwa-e-Hind from Pakistan Defence Forum? If someone asks then we should tell him. Don't you know that there will be a Kalki Avatar at the end of Kalyug to save Hindu Dharma and there is a similar prophecy in Sikhism that talks about both Kalki and Imam Mahdi. Its better that we tell them rather than they learn some half cooked stories from vested interests. Why hide something thats available on internet.
They don't need to know. Its generally not discussed in public. And don't know about any Kalki or whatever lol. These weird concepts aren't taught in Muslim households. Neither do I want to know.
As regards to Aurangzeb, we all know that the Mughal dynasty reached its zenith during his regime. India was the richest kingdom during his time. Killing a brother to get to the throne was a norm those days. Ashoka did it and Mahabharata called it dharma. Despite being the richest king of his time he lived like a fakir and earned his bread by writing Quranic verses and stitching skull caps. He was a devout muslim and implemented sharia law. His imposition of Jizya on non muslims was in accordance with the sharia laws and his fight against Sikhs and Shivaji was a political battle. If Modi can be a hero for some then even Aurangzeb can be a hero for some. Its not necessary a hero has to be politically perfect, No human is perfect otherwise also. So the idiots representing muslims on TV channels and claiming Aurangzeb to be their hero could not defend him gracefully and went on back foot and became aggressive. I have seen hindus debating about their Lord Ram if he was a perfect personality or not for what he did to his wife Sita. But we dont want a critical debate as to why we consider Aurangzeb a hero.
Let's just say he did a lot for upliftment of Indian Muslims. It was a golden period for Muslims in Hindustan. Of course he is our hero. Koi shaq?
As regards to Tarik Fateh, I see no reason why we should hate him. Do we hate him because we are unable to face his questions? Don't we muslims debate the same very things in our homes with our friends and relatives and even with our ulemas at times? Then why shy away from debating in public? No one has any substantial reason to support his dislike for Tarik Fateh and people are waiting for him to utter one politically incorrect word and then create nuissance to drive him away from India. Is there not a single muslim leader who can debate with him gracefully and counter him on points that makes most of us uncomfortable? We need intelligent and learned people as our religious leaders. Please count me among those muslims in India who are not threatened by and do not hate Taslima Nasrin or Tarik Fateh.
Oh man seriously this is odd coming from an Indian Muslim. But whatever

:lol::lol: This man really gets on the nerves of Mullas as they don't have any counter argument to his questions. This interview was epic

This guy is not important enough to have his opinions taken seriously... his ignorance alone tells us of his education

Tarik Fateh is being given the treatment he deserves. I do not think he will be able to continue his propaganda program anymore.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trust me I haven't had a better time this month before watching this video.

Thank you for sharing

Back
Top Bottom