What's new

Target killer gang of MQM exposed by police

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

2014_01_11_21_10_44.jpg

This is inhumane, poor guard just sitting peacefully gets attacked by a fuking coward, after shooting runs like a bItch. Oh how i wish I was person in charge of his custody. I'd strangle him with his own guts.

میں نے اس پستول والے کے ماتھے پر بہت پڑھنے کی کوشش کی لیکن مجھے "ایم کیو ایم لکھا نظر نہیں آیا ۔۔۔ میرے بھائی اب تم ہی بتا دو کہ کہاں لکھا ہوا ہے
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

میں نے اس پستول والے کے ماتھے پر بہت پڑھنے کی کوشش کی لیکن مجھے "ایم کیو ایم لکھا نظر نہیں آیا ۔۔۔ میرے بھائی اب تم ہی بتا دو کہ کہاں لکھا ہوا ہے
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TTP jo qatal karti hai woh qatal karnay say pehlay apnay mathy pe TTP likhti hai jo pehchantay ho? Sath may Altaf Hussain MQM ka leader hai ke nahi? MQM ka hai to likhna chahea tha na usay bhi mathay pay?

That is one ridiculously stupid argument of your my friend.

TTP jo qatal karti hai woh qatal karnay say pehlay apnay mathy pe TTP likhti hai jo pehchantay ho? Sath may Altaf Hussain MQM ka leader hai ke nahi? MQM ka hai to likhna chahea tha na usay bhi mathay pay?

That is one ridiculously stupid argument of your my friend.

تو میرے بھائی تم ہی بتا دو کہ میرے تھریڈ اوپن کرنے والے بھائی کو کیسے پتہ چلا کہ یہ ایم کیو ایم کا ہے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

This is very ridicously & stupid ability of yours to suppose sarcasm my friend ....................

تو میرے بھائی تم ہی بتا دو کہ میرے تھریڈ اوپن کرنے والے بھائی کو کیسے پتہ چلا کہ یہ ایم کیو ایم کا ہے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

This is very ridicously & stupid ability of yours to suppose sarcasm my friend ....................

Answer me and you will get your answer. That is one monumentally ridiculous argument and such argument will leave you some scars. No escape here.. answer me and get yours.

Answer me and you will get your answer. That is one monumentally ridiculous argument and such argument will leave you some scars. No escape here.. answer me and get yours.

I was simply asking to mr42o that how did he let know that this is a man of MQM ???? But your are trying to troll .........

I was simply asking to mr42o that how did he let know that this is a man of MQM ???? But your are trying to troll .........

No escape again..

and

These are on-camera admittance of their terrorist activities. There are enough proof against MQM to allege them for more.

I wouldn't spare this nonsense and rather inhumanity on part of PDF Members who troll and utter garbage in the name of politics. This f*ing terrorist has killed people and you are making offensive HAHAHAH because ? Because? Because you cast a $hit vote to some one and it is upon you to defend their everything.. even crimes and terrorism? And when you cannot defend something you utter ridiculously stupid arguments for the love of who?

If you have no sensible reply.. you better keep it to yourself.

@graphican Every time there is an MQM guy involved in terrorism, MQM fans here want proof. Arey bhai, we have seen this party of cowards for 30 years. We know what they are and how they do it! As for proof, you can see in post #9.

I had posted this video in original post and its on twitter and on facebook too. Media is afraid naming MQM. They are afraid like they are from TTP. Both MQM and TTP are terrorists. MQM is worse as it does politics of gun and violence.

@graphican Every time there is an MQM guy involved in terrorism, MQM fans here want proof. Arey bhai, we have seen this party of cowards for 30 years. We know what they are and how they do it! As for proof, you can see in post #9.

I had posted this video in original post and its on twitter and on facebook too. Media is afraid naming MQM. They are afraid like they are from TTP. Both MQM and TTP are terrorists. MQM is worse as it does politics of gun and violence.

I dislike MQM just as much as you, but I don't see why you're so aggravated by requests for evidence. There's nothing wrong with verifying these sort of claims.

No escape again..

and

These are on-camera admittance of their terrorist activities. There are enough proof against MQM to allege them for more.

I wouldn't spare this nonsense and rather inhumanity on part of PDF Members who troll and utter garbage in the name of politics. This f*ing terrorist has killed people and you are making offensive HAHAHAH because ? Because? Because you cast a $hit vote to some one and it is upon you to defend their everything.. even crimes and terrorism? And when you cannot defend something you utter ridiculously stupid arguments for the love of who?

Give some concrete proof rather trolling ..............

This is inhumane, poor guard just sitting peacefully gets attacked by a fuking coward, after shooting runs like a bItch. Oh how i wish I was person in charge of his custody. I'd strangle him with his own guts.

u mean this?

No escape again..

and

ever heard of admission under duress?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom