What's new

Target killer gang of MQM exposed by police

@mr42O @Patriots @Leader @airmarshal @Counter-Errorist @graphican @rockstar08 @pak-marine @Strigon

jub aina dekhao tau bura man gye?

Bep9soVCYAEaz84.jpg:large

ssplahore2.png

haan g tu dono PTI k dehshatgard exchange program main aye hoay thee

what did qamar do to deserve shitting his pants by MQM?
stop with bs cousin, its a simple question!
what did this guard do to get shot by MQM!!!!
mom can't do shit to me, I'm a punjabi and if mqm comes to try shit in our province then don't forget that the uk is full of punjabi and we will stick our foot in your uncle altars ***!

no point in arguing with people that only think they are right and not willing to understand the other's opinion.
did the guard live or die?

stop with bs cousin, its a simple question!
what did this guard do to get shot by MQM!!!!
mom can't do shit to me, I'm a punjabi and if mqm comes to try shit in our province then don't forget that the uk is full of punjabi and we will stick our foot in your uncle altars ***!

did the guard live or die?

There were two people targeted by the target killer

one was a guard and on the right side another guy

sadly guard passed away while other guy survived by severally injured

This crap has already been discussed before, what influence PTI has in Karachi? Would you care to explain? Is PTI in power in Karachi, ever was in power even for once? Don't throw your own terrorist party's garbage on others via these paid newspapers. And above all, stop posting these facebook and twitter stuff. I can make a page for MQM Lahore and post whatever I want on fb / twitter. Would you accept it as authentic?

This crap has already been discussed before, what influence PTI has in Karachi? Would you care to explain? Is PTI in power in Karachi, ever was in power even for once? Don't throw your own terrorist party's garbage on others via these paid newspapers. And above all, stop posting these facebook and twitter stuff. I can make a page for MQM Lahore and post whatever I want on fb / twitter. Would you accept it as authentic?

Same is my stance ... Why do people believe on disinformation..??? If PTI followers will throw garbage onto one then they should ready for same reaction .............

Give some concrete proof rather trolling ..............

You had no rational answer to your stupid "written on forehead" story. But today that bas*td has been identified by the police and they are looking for his arrest. If police had been as insane as your comment suggested then this bas*td wouldn't have been identified. Mathy pay to abhi bhi nahi likha hua uskay.

I hope some sensibility will prevail before you post in future and that will be good for you.

You had no rational answer to your stupid "written on forehead" story. But today that bas*td has been identified by the police and they are looking for his arrest. If police had been as insane as your comment suggested then this bas*td wouldn't have been identified. Mathy pay to abhi bhi nahi likha hua uskay.

I hope some sensibility will prevail before you post in future and that will be good for you.

Actually you can't see anything positive due to your fcking bias ... This man is ba$tard indeed but why do you want to throw this garbage on MQM ... Do you think your police is honest :azn:

the first one is from express news

http://express.com.pk/images/NP_KHI/20121221/Sub_Images/1101701186-1.gif

the second one has more sources

Pakistan Tehreek Insaf's Ejaz chaudary has links with lashkar e jhangvi, SSP

third one is from jaag news formerly cnbc pakistan

Actually you can't see anything positive due to your fcking bias ... This man is ba$tard indeed but why do you want to throw this garbage on MQM ... Do you think your police is honest :azn:

Yes you see the positive things including names written on the faces or murderers. I wonder if you are still ashamed of this stupidty.

Yes you see the positive things including names written on the faces or murderers. I wonder if you are still ashamed of this stupidty.

You can see name of MQM on faces of every terrorists because you are stupid bigot but I can't :P

TTP jo qatal karti hai woh qatal karnay say pehlay apnay mathy pe TTP likhti hai jo pehchantay ho? Sath may Altaf Hussain MQM ka leader hai ke nahi? MQM ka hai to likhna chahea tha na usay bhi mathay pay?

That is one ridiculously stupid argument of your my friend.

TTP Spokes man " Hum Quetta mai Shia bradari per hone wale Khud khush Dhamake ki Zimadari Qabool krte hai "
i hope you can understand urdu ...:azn:

Back
Top Bottom