What's new

Target killer gang of MQM exposed by police

He is giving you name, street address and his relationship with MQM. Neither his name, nor street name are written on his f*ing face but that doesn't matter as you only need MQM written on his forehead. You are not just insensitive but have shown meagerness of your intellect here. Go reward yourself for being what you are!

And before you seek answer from me, you failed to address my put question that how do you identify TTP murderers and terrorists? I have put this question to you for the 3rd time and your biase never let you address this part.

Exactly!!! How does MQM identify so instantly any attack was done by TTP? What proof they have? Or is it that its militant wing does that act and blame it on TTP. Both MQM and TTP will burn in hell inshallah.

He is giving you name, street address and his relationship with MQM. Neither his name, nor street name are written on his f*ing face but that doesn't matter as you only need MQM written on his forehead. You are not just insensitive but have shown meagerness of your intellect here. Go reward yourself for being what you are!

And before you seek answer from me, you failed to address my put question that how do you identify TTP murderers and terrorists? I have put this question to you for the 3rd time and your biase never let you address this part.

TTP takes responsibility ... Infact you are a confused & retarded ... Police didn't tell that this is an MQM guy ... Then how could you conclude about it .........

ARY News showing CID Karachi report. ppl caught by police told they were trained in India and sent back. Involved in sectarian killings which was blamed on TTP.

nf03-2512014.gif

TTP takes responsibility ... Infact you are a confused & retarded ... Police didn't tell that this is an MQM guy ... Then how could you conclude about it .........

Stupid argument as before. You mean its taking responsibility which makes one terrorist.. if that was so.. Osama never took responsibility of 9/11. I can see you going out of arguments and are showing anger and smoke but point remains unanswered.. Seriously you are a laughing stock rather pittyful on this subject.

Mathy pay likha dekhao is banday ko.. Silly!

Exactly!!! How does MQM identify so instantly any attack was done by TTP? What proof they have? Or is it that its militant wing does that act and blame it on TTP. Both MQM and TTP will burn in hell inshallah.

Reply to some idiots:

1601405_1455790331311293_471078233_n.jpg

Sajjad Momand - Timeline Photos | Facebook

Stupid argument as before. You mean its taking responsibility which makes one terrorist.. if that was so.. Osama never took responsibility of 9/11. I can see you going out of arguments and are showing anger and smoke but point remains unanswered.. Seriously you are a laughing stock rather pittyful on this subject.

Mathy pay likha dekhao is banday ko.. Silly!

Itna ch***ya aadmi maine kabhi nahi dekha ... Beta Osama took responsibility of 9/11 via Al Jazeera TV ... After this admission I went against to Osama whereas earlier I was in favor of him .............

I got irritated cause of your stupidiness .........

Last edited:
Reply to some idiots:

Itna ch***ya aadmi maine kabhi nahi dekha ... Beta Osama took responsibility of 9/11 via Al Jazeera TV ... After this admission I went against to Osama whereas earlier I was in favor of him .............

Apki aqal kam karti to yaqeenan dekh letay.. the one you are talking about was PROVEN FAKE OSAMA and CIA admitted that. Now go see mirror once and find a stupid for the 3rd time. Seriously mate you need help! Galiyan baknay say tum sachy ho saktay to kab kay ho jatay.. come with logic or stop smoking out!

I am not going to spare moronics for their insensitivity to the suffering of Pakistanis and making laughters because they didn't read MQM written on the faces.

Apki aqal kam karti to yaqeenan dekh letay.. the one you are talking about was PROVEN FAKE OSAMA and CIA admitted that. Now go see mirror once and find a stupid for the 3rd time. Seriously mate you need help! Galiyan baknay say tum sachy ho saktay to kab kay ho jatay.. come with logic or stop smoking out!

I am not going to spare moronics for their insensitivity to the suffering of Pakistanis and making laughters because they didn't read MQM written on the faces.

yeh lo bhai aur apni yeh 3 dinoon se chalne waali bakwas band karo ab

Karachi: Police release sketches of suspected target killers | SAMAA TV

nf03-2512014.gif

Reply to some idiots:

You are a total idiot. No one is condoning TTP terror. We know TTP is a terrorist party. But you being an MQM guy quoting TTP here is an inadvertent admission of your guilt. Rest in Peace. You belong with TTP. You proved my post was right.

Will you like to tell to which sect this group belongs

I can tell by the report

name the sect and our neighbouring country who give them protocol and training

25000 per month to each target killer this was there fee

Disclosed by Raja Umer khitab DSP CID karachi

I was lead to this discussion through a google search. I cannot believe I am seeing this propaganda here.

This incident happened in overseas bungalows, block 16, gulistan e jauhar, karachi, very close to my area. This was indeed a targeted killing. The guard who is the victim leaves behind a wife and baby girl. I myself have contributed to the donation fund setup by the residents union to help his family.

There is no mention of mqm in the police report. This is all lies. The guards of the overseas bungalows housing scheme have been threatened before by criminal elements who wish to access the conmunity's inner roads for snatching and stealing.

I request you all to help this victim's family in any way you can. You can donate at the union office of the housing scheme mentioned above.

I was lead to this discussion through a google search. I cannot believe I am seeing this propaganda here.

This incident happened in overseas bungalows, block 16, gulistan e jauhar, karachi, very close to my area. This was indeed a targeted killing. The guard who is the victim leaves behind a wife and baby girl. I myself have contributed to the donation fund setup by the residents union to help his family.

There is no mention of mqm in the police report. This is all lies. The guards of the overseas bungalows housing scheme have been threatened before by criminal elements who wish to access the conmunity's inner roads for snatching and stealing.

I request you all to help this victim's family in any way you can. You can donate at the union office of the housing scheme mentioned above.

applause for the media who linked this event to the sectarian killing, there is limit for stupidity, what you told makes much more sense now

beghairat tau saale yeh PTI waale hain, allah is beghairt logon ko kuch sabaq de, aise propaganda kerna jhut bolna, in ke ghar me kon in ki tarbiyat kerta he?

Last edited:

First of all tumhay galiyan kab di gai hain ... Tumhari ghaleez zuban ka sirf jawab diya gaya hai ... Pehley tassub ki patti apni aankhon se utaro gey tau hi hakeekat dekh sako gey .........
You just think to see one with a gun that he is an MQM guy beyond reality ... Police said this thing is done by a political party ... I am just asking that does MQM is only party operate in Karachi.......??

You are a total idiot. No one is condoning TTP terror. We know TTP is a terrorist party. But you being an MQM guy quoting TTP here is an inadvertent admission of your guilt. Rest in Peace. You belong with TTP. You proved my post was right.

Actually your idiocy is on peak ... Your fellow PTI supporter had asked to me about TTP terrorism and you did second to him that's why I mentioned their admission of murders if you can understand ............

@graphican @airmarshal @pkuser2k12

Last edited:
First of all tumhay galiyan kab di gai hain ... Tumhari ghaleez zuban ka sirf jawab diya gaya hai ... Pehley tassub ki patti apni aankhon se utaro gey tau hi hakeekat dekh sako gey .........
You just think to see one with a gun that he is an MQM guy beyond reality ... Police said this thing is done by a political party ... I am just asking that does MQM is only party operate in Karachi.......??

Is f*ing murderer ka nam, address and connection with MQM teno cheezen di hue hain in the post. You never had problem with any other thing except he being MQM freak. Ourper say tum stupid demand kartay ho ke "show me written on face" as if every murderer keeps one and this one doesn't. What is logic for that uttering HAHAHA on this even where people are dying? MQM has reputation and 100s of admittances of murder and target killings. Even MQM's leader has talked about MAKING BORIS for people asking questions and all that on camera.

The present case is yet another case in which allegations are labelled and there is more likelihood of murderer being MQM terrorist than not. Mind it they have a record! Let the police arrest this $hit and let them prosecute. You have no proof either that the murderer is NOT MQM Terrorist and I am NOT CONVICTING HIM but there is a good possibility that he is one. Look at MQM's record and ask people of Pakistan what opinion they have about MQM and their terrorist activities. After all there is a reason that they have to capitalize on ethnicity for their politics as on performance and repo, they cannot get nothing!

Is f*ing murderer ka nam, address and connection with MQM teno cheezen di hue hain in the post. You never had problem with any other thing except he being MQM freak. Ourper say tum stupid demand kartay ho ke "show me written on face" as if every murderer keeps one and this one doesn't. What is logic for that uttering HAHAHA on this even where people are dying?
Name: Sharjeel Urf Badshah
Friends Appartment Near Saifi College.
F-Block North Nazimabad Karachi.
Does this thing prove that this is MQM guy :woot:
If answer is yes then I could be sad on your mental condition …….

MQM has reputation and 100s of admittances of murder and target killings. Even MQM's leader has talked about MAKING BORIS for people asking questions and all that on camera.
Yes MQM has no good reputation outside Karachi … But it doesn’t mean its reality but it can’t be supposed in your dumb brain
There is no such thing that MQM admits any killing rather it condemns this is also proves that your stupidity is on its peak ……..
Show only one video clip while any MQM leader talk about MAKING BORIS :cheesy:

The present case is yet another case in which allegations are labelled and there is more likelihood of murderer being MQM terrorist than not. Mind it they have a record! Let the police arrest this $hit and let them prosecute. You have no proof either that the murderer is NOT MQM Terrorist and I am NOT CONVICTING HIM but there is a good possibility that he is one. Look at MQM's record and ask people of Pakistan what opinion they have about MQM and their terrorist activities. After all there is a reason that they have to capitalize on ethnicity for their politics as on performance and repo, they cannot get nothing!
Thanks you admitted only allegations are labeled and it is being done by brainless supporter of brainless leader … Good now you are speaking with sense that let the police arrest him and then prosecute then who are you to frame someone in a murder case ………
Always remember that this is accuser’s responsibility not accused to prove accusation … Must remember my borther that court does not convict to anyone on public opinion so keep your opinion in your empty brain and let be proved to MQM guilty then come with your bull$hits ……..

Back
Top Bottom