What's new

Tank + Dozer, See how Pakistan is constructing Gate at Torkham border

Lol great pics...that tank video is some thing like ....On your face Afghans :d...also lots of infantry in the area as per the pics so its in Afghanistan interest not to piss us off further else the retaliation will be 10 times stronger

This is funny. A precise visual translation of the term "Carrot and Stick". The only difference is, the stick fires 110-125 MM shells and hundreds of rounds per minute through its tactical assault machine gun.
Only 2 lines......I was expecting 20 Lines Answer o_O

Just what the doctor prescribed. I'm very happy today that Pakistanis have finally realized that the border needs proper management and sealing. If I could, I would help with my bare hands. Every stone laid, every gate erected, every movement made can be weighed in gold. Salute to the Pak army and their courage. Entire Pakistan stands with you. Keep constructing.

Last edited:
Yaar Afghanis these are not Afghanis ANA guys Afghanis are pashtuns who never sell their soul

Bhai plastic ka ho ya lohe ka banduk ki nouk tu ha na

That's the right way to do the job. They should also mark the positions of their posts and artillery should be aiming at those and as soon as they fire a bullet from the post, decimate that post with 125 mm or 155 mm and a nice white smoke should let the other ANA posts to remain silent. :taz:
:pakistan::sniper:

Last edited:
This is funny. A precise visual translation of the term "Carrot and Stick". The only difference is, the stick fires 110-125 MM shells and hundreds of rounds per minute through its tactical assault machine gun.

And behind it you see 2 APCs armed with 30mm canons.

This is bs.. Pak never bought any T-55s..

These oldies were drawn out of PA service and handed to FC .. With FC & Rangers receiving training at Armour School,Nowshehra. Apart from these M1117s and other APCs were also handed over to the paramilitary units.

Camoflauge Uniform is better than that of Army. Pakistan needs to reequipp Para Military Forces and turn them into National Guards similar to what KSA has

This is the new FC uniform replacing the one being worn by other troops;

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom