What's new

Tamil nadu -#jallikattu

Status
Not open for further replies.
same sacrificial lamb type nonsense other people talk about but at least they're being honest, and I don't have a problem with sacrificing lambs, just don't torture them (even if you're sacrificing them).

Supreme Creator doesnt need the flesh or blood of the sacrifical lambs but its more with the faith and intention of the follower.

Santana Dharma condemns human sacrifices.

I don't know why, but I support you guys!
You need to stfu. You're not a Tamil. You have no clue and will not understand the sentiments of a Tamil. If someone deprives of my Chinese culture, I'll kill his whole family. So **** you a million times.

Bro, are you awake? Wake the **** up!

The Jallikattu Protest Is About an Eternal Lament of Being Tamil

https://www.thequint.com/india/2017/01/20/the-jallikattu-ban-protest-is-about-an-eternal-lament-of-being-tamil-o-panneerselvam-narendra-modi

Wounds of Tamil Eelam Haven’t Healed Yet

The protest is no longer, and perhaps never was, only about Jalikattu. It has, however, become the rallying point for disgruntlement of the Tamil people, from Tamil Eelam to Cauvery river water-sharing, helped by the general discontent over demonetization.

A group of ten boys from the near fishing hamlets have also come. Dressed in black, and some sporting a fish-shaped gold locket on their necks, they are busy patching together an effigy to burn it. “You know how many Tamil fishermen are killed or arrested by Sri Lanka every month?” one of them asks angrily.

Anger Targeting Everybody

But the worst of the sloganeering, caustic remarks and unpublishable expletives were directed at Narendra Modi. Posters were mutilated, effigies burnt and several mock funeral processions of Modi taken out.

Subramaniam Swamy was not spared too, thanks to his ‘porrikis’ remark.

The increasing decibel levels of abuse and expletives are slowly taking off the veneer of dignity these protests initially had. While protesters remain kind to each other, lending a helping hand, the protests seem to be taking a more aggressive stand.

@rott @manlion

There are a few posts in this thread by couple of people that all the Tamils are against independence from Indian rule.

I have to explain. The half dozen Tamils here are not an ideal sample of Tamil population. Some of these people do not know anyone outside their fa,ilies and friends. As evidenced from the false history tghey posted, they were brain washed by Indian gov history books.

I have been in the field, traveled through every district for decades. There is substantial support for Tamil Nadu independence. Whenever there is a problem with Indian goivernment, not only politicians but ordinary people raise Tamil Nadu independence. We had problem with a nuclear reactor. Some people shouted "Tamil Nadu is our country, Indians get out". During Jallikattu marches in Madiuri people shouted "H=in-dians get out". During 2009 when Indian gov helped Sri Lankan army massacre of Tamils, hundreds of grafitti occured stating need for Tamil Nadu independence.

In 2014, the most popular Tamil politician alive today (after the death of Jayalalithaa) wrote "reasons for TN indep has not changed but we will not be able to get it now but times will change".

The Tamil magazine independewnce from Thenmozi advocated TN indep from 1957 to 1994 (when its editor died) and had a dedicated fioollowing. His fumeral was the 4th largest funeral in Chennai.

The internet magazine TAMIL TRIBUNE advocates TN indep for 2 decades and is read all over tyhe world not only by Tamils but otghers including gov officials and scholars in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, China, Canada, America, Russia.

Now, do majority of Tamils want indep, I do not know. One way to know is to hild a vote asking do you want indep or not. India refuses to do so. If India is so cond=fident that no one wants indep, hold a vote. Come on.

Alternately allow people like me to contest elections. Indian law passed in 1962 bans people calling for indep from contesting election. If India is so certain allow us to contest elections and show our popularity.

IN SUMMARY if majority Tamil want indep but it is very large percentage not miniscule as some posters here say.

We know it is not easy to get independence. When the opportunity arises, we will declare independence

@rott @manlion

There are a few posts in this thread by couple of people that all the Tamils are against independence from Indian rule.

I have to explain. The half dozen Tamils here are not an ideal sample of Tamil population. Some of these people do not know anyone outside their fa,ilies and friends. As evidenced from the false history tghey posted, they were brain washed by Indian gov history books.

I have been in the field, traveled through every district for decades. There is substantial support for Tamil Nadu independence. Whenever there is a problem with Indian goivernment, not only politicians but ordinary people raise Tamil Nadu independence. We had problem with a nuclear reactor. Some people shouted "Tamil Nadu is our country, Indians get out". During Jallikattu marches in Madiuri people shouted "H=in-dians get out". During 2009 when Indian gov helped Sri Lankan army massacre of Tamils, hundreds of grafitti occured stating need for Tamil Nadu independence.

In 2014, the most popular Tamil politician alive today (after the death of Jayalalithaa) wrote "reasons for TN indep has not changed but we will not be able to get it now but times will change".

The Tamil magazine independewnce from Thenmozi advocated TN indep from 1957 to 1994 (when its editor died) and had a dedicated fioollowing. His fumeral was the 4th largest funeral in Chennai.

The internet magazine TAMIL TRIBUNE advocates TN indep for 2 decades and is read all over tyhe world not only by Tamils but otghers including gov officials and scholars in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, China, Canada, America, Russia.

Now, do majority of Tamils want indep, I do not know. One way to know is to hild a vote asking do you want indep or not. India refuses to do so. If India is so cond=fident that no one wants indep, hold a vote. Come on.

Alternately allow people like me to contest elections. Indian law passed in 1962 bans people calling for indep from contesting election. If India is so certain allow us to contest elections and show our popularity.

IN SUMMARY if majority Tamil want indep but it is very large percentage not miniscule as some posters here say.

We know it is not easy to get independence. When the opportunity arises, we will declare independence
yeah ! great .. now that tamil elam is reality .. make it greater by including tamilnadu !

@kvpak, @manlion, it seems like most of the Tamils want to be with the union so long as you preserve your culture you should be fine.

don't fall victim of their propaganda - the reality is different.

Culturally and racially Tamils are different from rest of the Indians. To dominate Tamils , India needs to suppress Tamils' cultural identity - by imposing Hindi and banning Tamil culture that are not in sync with mainstream Indian culture.

Except for the international popular Bharata Natyam (classical dance), ask them to name 1 instance where India has promoted Tamil culture on a national or international level since its independence as opposed to promotion North Indian culture especially Hindi

Canada declares January as Tamil Heritage Month

http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...ares-jan-as-tamil-heritage-month-1526187.html

Last edited:
Except for the international popularity of Bharata Natyam, ask them to name 1 instance where India has promoted Tamil culture on a national or international level since its independence as opposed to promotion North Indian culture especially Hindi
everyone loves a dosa

Masala-Dosa1.jpg

C2q3n6cXcAEuSyM.jpg

LOL next on SU30MKI?

jallikattu jallikattu jallikattu
why this word sounds so cute to my ears o_Oo_O

Modi would you bring an ordnance for Sati & devadasis if people so want their traditions maintained?

If no is the answer, why an ordinance on this?

If yes.
How can you implement Uniform Civil Code this way that you cherish?

India can NEVER become a disciplined Singapore.
NEVER.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom