What's new

Tamil nadu -#jallikattu

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stfu. You're not a Tamil. You have no clue and will not understand the sentiments of a Tamil. If someone deprives of my Chinese culture, I'll kill his whole family. So **** you a million times.

Ni pellam puku na denga . .how do u know i not a tamil, pichuna kodka ? :lol::lol::lol:

dont try to act smart . . . and to hell with your chinese culture . . .u can shove it up ur a$$ for all i care . just .keep yourself out of our internal matter. :blah::blah:

Ni pellam puku na denga . .how do u know i not a tamil, pichuna kodka ? :lol::lol::lol:

dont try to act smart . . . and to hell with your chinese culture . . .u can shove it up ur a$$ for all i care . just .keep yourself out of our internal matter. :blah::blah:
Just because you've learned a bit of Tamil doesn't make you a Tamil. You Northies need to lay off.

This is a problem within the family,the Indian family, it will be a big favour if neighbours can keep their nose out of our family issues,you dont even have an election ,that should worry you more.
That's exactly the issue. You guys have elections and then you're deprived of your rights.

Just because you've learned a bit of Tamil doesn't make you a Tamil. You Northies need to lay off.

LMAO thats telugu . .not Tamil you lanjhodka !!

a chinese who cant even make out difference between two south indian languages will tell us whats good and and whats bad for our internal matter ??? :lol::lol::lol:

a chinese who cant even make out difference between two south indian languages will tell us whats good and and whats bad for our internal matter ??? :lol::lol::lol:
Well, matter solved. Proved you're an idiot!

So you know why you're an idiot? Coz, we're discussing Tamils and you speak in telugu? Aren't you fucking dumb?

@rott

Chinese people and Tamil people had good relationship historically. Aboiut a 1000 years ago during the reign of the Tamil king Rajendra Cholan, Chinese had a high regard for Tamils. In those days the closeness of a country's embassy to the Chines emperor's palace denoted how much respect the emperor had for that country. It is written that the Embassy of Rajendra Cholan was close to the palace.

Even today Chinese radio's international division has a Tamil broadcast. Does Indian Radio broadcast oversea any language other than English, Hindi and Sanskrit?

I have listened to Chinese broadcast of Tamil program. The Chinese lady speaks excellent pure Tamil.

Thank you China. I apologize that Tamil soldiers in the Indian army had to take part in the 1962 India-China border war. They were doing their job obeying orders.

Okay, I'll lay off this thread.

That's exactly the issue. You guys have elections and then you're deprived of your rights.
Atleast we can talk about those rights which were taken away , protest wherever we want and get back those rights.

Atleast we can talk about those rights which were taken away , protest wherever we want and get back those rights.
Buddy, go ahead and dig your own grave. I care two fucks.

Well, matter solved. Proved you're an idiot!

So you know why you're an idiot? Coz, we're discussing Tamils and you speak in telugu? Aren't you fucking dumb?

OK :cry::cry::cry:
tank-man-china-web.jpg

@rott

Chinese people and Tamil people had good relationship historically. Aboiut a 1000 years ago during the reign of the Tamil king Rajendra Cholan, Chinese had a high regard for Tamils. In those days the closeness of a country's embassy to the Chines emperor's palace denoted how much respect the emperor had for that country. It is written that the Embassy of Rajendra Cholan was close to the palace.

Even today Chinese radio's international division has a Tamil broadcast. Does Indian Radio broadcast oversea any language other than English, Hindi and Sanskrit?

I have listened to Chinese broadcast of Tamil program. The Chinese lady speaks excellent pure Tamil.

Thank you China. I apologize that Tamil soldiers in the Indian army had to take part in the 1962 India-China border war. They were doing their job obeying orders.
I wish more people see from your view point.

Anna, if they not respect ours. **** them and come out of Indian constitution. I fed up of hindi people treating us cheppals
hindi people definition...the people who learn hindi even when its not their mother tongue like jammu and kashmir,,punjab..north east ..maharastra..gujarat

tamil people definition...the people who would learn english but not hindi coz they have complex from everyone from the north.

north definition...everyone who speaks hindi north of karnataka.

Really? Protest wherever we want. Really?

How many unarmed Tamil youth did Indian army shoot and kill in January-February 1965 during the Tamil Nadu Students Anti-Hindi Agitation? 63.

Really? Protest wherever we want. Really?

How many unarmed Tamil youth did Indian army brought in from outside shoot and kill in January-February 1965 during the Tamil Nadu Students Anti-Hindi Agitation? 63.
Bro, it does seem you Tamils are not united. Sorry about that. It's sad but true.

Oh...
But he seems very supportive to Tamils though.

He might have been a tamil expatriate. There has not been a single famous Tamil FB page advocating separatism. They are a fringe. Or say extremists. In the protest place, all are free to speak on stage, but when a guy started to speak anti-India, he was booed down and forced to step down among the protestors.

The common slogan is We are proud Indians, but not at the cost of losing my identity as a Tamilian. So dont take his words seriously. Infact most of us dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom