What's new

Tamil actress Monica converts to Islam and quits films

CONVERSION ID FINE ... BUT why quitting films !

How can one act while wearing a burkha anyways

If Sunita can pretend to be Sandra and Patil apes to be Peter for a few dollars, then anything is possible besides never knew the likes of Zeenat Amman, Shabana Azmi or others had to wear a Burka to attract the Indians.

I think it is her personal choice............ not worth a thread....

when would u find it? thats a question for u being a Muslim. She even being a Non Muslim can find her solace but u even being Muslim is nowhere close to being one.
The only way you know me is as 'Acetophenol',Senior Member,Indian from Pakistan Defence You don't what my real name is,what I do,nothing. So brother,please don't judge me or question my faith.

Yawn

How and why is someone's personal matter newsworthy? How boring.

it is her personal choice...
but i guess mudslinging shud begin if it already has not:pop:

Well an Indian actress, I dont even heard about this actresss convert her own belief .And now all of our neighbours is jumping down with pleasure.I see a lot of good Tamil films but dont heard about this actress.
She is still an Indian ascfar as I knows.Then why our neighbours show ths much of pleasure.
May be for publicity or her own personal reasons.It is her choice.But we dont carecabout this

Who the hell is she?????

Anyways she is trapped now, her husband will beat her like crazy since it is allowed in Islam
atleast her husband will not share her with his brothers

Back
Top Bottom