What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry jf17 block lV will have everything in su35 .lol.

Irony here is Pakistani asking the official comment on denial while they didnt ask the same when Russian media reported sale ( Negotiation) of Su-35 to Pakistan .

Lol even I think PAF won't go for SU35. But the way this bharati @Assault Rifle created a thread based on a tweet. Shows how frustrated bharatis like this one are with those news articles.

First decline in terror incidents in Pakistan and then this tweet. I can certainly see chaddi of this terror supporter bharati @Assault Rifle getting geeli and peeli at the same time.

Lol you created a thread based on a fb post and you are upset because he created a thread based on a tweet ha ha. Typical.

standard Indian response
forgive me, just a random civvie here, man.

but yeah, I'd hate to see your air force flying SU 35s, but given how you guys are very dependent on US military aid, and that there is so much friction in US-Russian ties lately, Ukraine, sanctions etc.. I don't think you should get your hopes up too high either, the US will not like you guys go buy Russian jets, no chance.

but yeah, I'd hate to see your air force flying SU 35s, but given how you guys are very dependent on US military aid, and that there is so much friction in US-Russian ties lately, Ukraine, sanctions etc.. I don't think you should get your hopes up too high either, the US will not like you guys go buy Russian jets, no chance.
Who said buying from Russia would impact U.S aid?

Who said buying from Russia would impact U.S aid?
As far as the US is concerned, nobody should be doing any business with the Russians right now, and they'll use all the leverage they have with everyone to ensure as much, and with Pakistan, they have a lot of leverage.

As far as the US is concerned, nobody should be doing any business with the Russians right now, and they'll use all the leverage they have with everyone to ensure as much, and with Pakistan, they have a lot of leverage.
Pakistan isn't going to change Russia's fortunes overnight, any sale of Su-35 would at best be small and based on some kind of line of credit or payment plan. That isn't going to impact America's issues with Russia over Ukraine. Not only that, but accessing Pakistan itself isn't going to drastically change things for Russia.

LOL @ these pathetic Indians. They can't even get their MMRCA deal on rails and here they are lecturing others about things they don't even know the ABC of.

I strongly urge the moderators to take firm action against Indians who are derailing every thread regarding Su-35. Modi ki shadi me Pappu diwana...

Last edited:

images

Here is your MMRCA , go play with that , & take rest ?lol

Pakistan isn't going to change Russia's fortunes overnight, any sale of Su-35 would at best be small and based on some kind of line of credit or payment plan. That isn't going to impact America's issues with Russia over Ukraine. Not only that, but accessing Pakistan itself isn't going to drastically change things for Russia.
true, but potentially losing India as a customer will negatively impact them.

Let's see how it all pans out, either way, interesting times ahead.

The PAF is definitely considering the Su-35.

A two squadron strength (including miscellaneous expenses for training, infrastructure, weapons etc) may not push us back more than USD $1.5-$2 Billion. Given the capabilities of the aircraft, this is not a large amount in the long term.
We may also be able secure favorable payment terms.

Of course this will also increase the forum's indian fan base :-)

This deal will open defence industry for other vendors as well .In my view we are keen to open Western vendors from Europe and US as our Eastern end is covered pretty much from chinese .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom