What's new

Talking to the Taliban

Great Idea. Throw them out, then electrically fence it, bolt it, mine it, and have sharp shooting towers just in case. And if the Afghani govt (such as it claims to be a govt) protests, we'll let them have their protest. We are a democracy, after all? We are not fascists. But who the hell made it a rule that we have to listen to AFghani whims and protests at every juncture.

It's Pakistan first now, we are alone in this. No one will come to our rescue, so lets start thinking about ourselves for a change.

They certainly don't seem to care. So why should we give a cods wallop?

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Last edited:
=Zero Bravo;202168]I have a notion; All the Muslims are one nation, whether they are Pakistanis, Afghans, Arabs or even Indian Muslims. I rather believe in religious borders rather than political ones.

So you want to redraw the borders according to religion? That's exactly what USA wants as 'redefined borders of middle east' and what Israel calls 'Greater Israel'.

New Middle East map: the new Middle East map: ethnic cleansing to control oil

You know what? I am a member of an Afghan forum where I am always been called a "P-a-k-i". Here I am Indian. lol. God, I am of nowhere!

Which forum? By which name?

If Pakistanis keep bombing their own people and America hurting the Pakistan' sovereignty, I bet Pakistan would reach the same destination in a couple of years.

We're bombing the paid agents recruited and logistically supported by RAW & CIA and trained in Afghianstan to destabilze Pakistan. Followers of Baitullah Mehsud, Fazalullah, BLA relics, etc. who own no country nor citizenship.

BLA bastards: Balochvoice - Baloch Struggle of self-determination

At that time, we both (Afghans and Pakistanis) would be begging the Indians for basic needs of life. And this is a shame![/B]

So you think they'll give you electricity & food when they themselves don't have it for Bihar etc?

India headed for food shortages?-India-The Times of India

No bro, they'll only give you a glimpse of Bollywood.

btw, I always try to have pleasant relations with you guyz, but I dunno why do you get mad on me?!:cry:

Why don't you first admit that you live in Islamabad. Stop changing your location flag, you don't live in Afghanistan!!!

I have a notion; All the Muslims are one nation, whether they are Pakistanis, Afghans, Arabs or even Indian Muslims. I rather believe in religious borders rather than political ones.

LOL yes, now that he is a free loader, ofcourse he doesnt want any national borders. Whats next? No national borders between east and west because we are all 'human' and should have 'human borders' so you can illegaly live in the US too?

Great Idea. Throw them out, then electrically fence it, bolt it, mine it, and have sharp shooting towers just in case. And if the Afghani govt (such as it claims to be a govt) protests, we'll let them have their protest. We are a democracy, after all? We are not fascists. But who the hell made it a rule that we have to listen to AFghani whims and protests at every juncture.

It's Pakistan first now, we are alone in this. No one will come to our rescue, so lets start thinking about ourselves for a change.

They certainly don't seem to care. So why should we give a cods wallop?

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

LOL, but thoughts of racial cleansing and genocide aside;). I really think we need to mine the border and :sniper: the left overs and let Karzi go like :blah: while we can watch the shooting on TV like :pop:
:azn:

Why don't you first admit that you live in Islamabad. Stop changing your location flag, you don't live in Afghanistan!!!

hahaha, you have been spying on me! Admins are spy by nature.:woot:

I dont live in Islamabad. I have got a DSL internet line from ISlambabad to my home in Afghanistan!

Believe me!

I dont live in Islamabad. I have got a DSL internet line from ISlambabad to my home in Afghanistan!
Believe me!

Ohhhhhh but i trust you when you said "An enemy of (India) our enemy (Pakistan) is our our (Afghanistan's) enemy.

And be sure your friend (India) is not going to feed you its the same enemy (Pakistan) that will in case of the scenario you have drawn in one of your earlier posts.
If we can provide you DSL right from Islamabad to your home Kabul, well we can provide you food too.
So dont think of beging India in any case in future.

:) :) :) Still you are ungratful. Still you dont have guts to admit that its not India but Pakistan that is going to steer you guys out of the mess everytime.

Even a blind can assess now that Afghanistan can not be disconnected from Pakistan in any away. Afghanistan and Pakistan are interlinked and everything is going on in Afghanistan demands presenc of Pakistan.

:coffee:

Kasrkin

I actually believe that we should naturalise those AFghan's who are linked to Pakistanis with familial ties, and those that have been found to have contributed to society and have integrated with Pakistanis. Give them Pakistani nationality.

Maybe a citizenship test, with an oath taking ceremony on the lines of the ones in USA could be a way forward.

The rest should be thrown out, like mentioned above.

Quit lying, we're IT professionals here.

A DSL line can only be served for 5 km from the exchange point. That's why DSL is not available everywhere.

Now if you would've said you were on a leased line to Islamabad that would still make some sense.

Hmmm on a different note WTH, Afghanistan uses our internet also!

Kasrkin

I actually believe that we should naturalise those AFghan's who are linked to Pakistanis with familial ties, and those that have been found to have contributed to society and have integrated with Pakistanis. Give them Pakistani nationality.

Maybe a citizenship test, with an oath taking ceremony on the lines of the ones in USA could be a way forward.

The rest should be thrown out, like mentioned above.

I doubt many will make that mark mate, but good idea.

Believe me!

Yeah right...pigs can fly! :wave:

I with darkstar on the suggestion that the AQfghans ought to ve put on the path to citizenship.

Beyond this WOT stuff and the Afghan inability to view history in which their true role in the formulation of the Durand line is clear, Afghanistan is tid to Pakistan in ways that while it may be uncomfortable for some in Pakistan and Afghanistan, is simply reality - a customs union, the use of Pakistani currency, inclusion of Afghanistan on the electrical grid telephone networks should be pursued vigorously, should a reasonable, non-hostile government come ot power in Afghanistan.

I with darkstar on the suggestion that the AQfghans ought to ve put on the path to citizenship.

Beyond this WOT stuff and the Afghan inability to view history in which their true role in the formulation of the Durand line is clear, Afghanistan is tid to Pakistan in ways that while it may be uncomfortable for some in Pakistan and Afghanistan, is simply reality - a customs union, the use of Pakistani currency, inclusion of Afghanistan on the electrical grid telephone networks should be pursued vigorously, should a reasonable, non-hostile government come ot power in Afghanistan.

good idea but in the history of afghanistan a non-hostile govt has never come to power as afghanistan is un-reconciled to the existence of pakistan. it was the only country which voted against the entry of pakistan to the UN in 1948.

good idea but in the history of afghanistan a non-hostile govt has never come to power as afghanistan is un-reconciled to the existence of pakistan. it was the only country which voted against the entry of pakistan to the UN in 1948.

True, but I think that what Muse may be suggesting is that perhaps the hostility is not irreconcilable at the people to people level, at least the Pashtun parts. We do share strong historical and cultural bonds, and increasing interaction with them may actually work in our favor.

As it is, its not like a hostile GoA will not commit any mischief if we don't interact with them. Might as well intertwine their interests with ours as much as we can.

Back
Top Bottom