What's new

Talking to the Taliban

Karzai, is now doubt,a menace for Pakistan.
I don't believe that he is doing all this only for his job.Its time for him to take revenge.
The son of Abdul Ahad Karzai from Popalzai tribe.He was grown up and received education in India.So a natural inclination towards India.
All his brothers lived in america where they ran a chain of Afghan resturants called Helmand in Chicago,San Fracisco,Boston and Maryland.
He has always had hard feelings about Pakistan.He once said"The Russians may have destroyed our territory but Pakistanis have destroyed our liberal culture".
Then his father was murdered in Peshawar while coming back from prayers.
He has talked too much on his fury against Pakistan. So i believe the element of revenge is more dominating than just a desparation to keep the job.

By the way when he threatened that he will send afghan troops to attack Pakistan, I had a plan.......Guess what?
Send Pakistan Police to counter them ;)

By the way when he threatened that he will send afghan troops to attack Pakistan, I had a plan.......Guess what?
Send Pakistan Police to counter them ;)

Wake up baby.

We call it dirty politics. He didnt literally mean the Afghan troops, the US commandos, that was what he meant to send to Pakistan. And that happened, soon after his threatening, the US commandos launched ground patrols in Pakistani territories. The missile attacks took a rapid move.

That was the time when Pak police were looking for 'Chai pani' in Karachi.

Lets hope the peace freshens our gardens........both sides; Pakland and Afghanland.:cheers:

I don't want to make generalisations, but Qarzai and some AFghans suffer from the "Bite The Hand that feeds the mouth syndrome" roughtly translated as "thali main ched".

Qarzai did have a part of his schooling in Shimla, but he and most members of his family sook refuge in Pakistan. His wife was working as a doctor in Peshawar before he got married to her. His parents lived in Pakistan before their death, and a great number of his relatives still do so.

These type of people, no matter what you do for them, it will never be deemed enough. Afghanis like to talk about being hospitable, how about being gratious when accepting hospitality?

Pakistan has not been perfect, but it is also the country where an AFghani can set up a stall outside a big shop, selling the same goods at cut price due to no overheads, and still go about his business without grumble from the shopkeeper -who is paying a fortune in renting his shop - or being bothered by the authorities. He is allowed to engage in commerce or labour of any kind, from the mountains of the north to the coast in the south, and many end up making more money than the locals, who are ambivalent about it. If there is respect for any person in Pakistan it is for the hard working, which is why AFghanis are never bothered in Pakistan.

Many are appreciative, but there are also those who were born and bred in Pakistan, yet like to bad mouth it.

It is a syndrome, a "bimari" as I wrote above, and I pray people like Qarzai get cured of it. But I won't be holding my breath over it.

Last edited:
NOw I hear a lot from my pakistani brothers about taliban, but i would like to add one thing that is "how does your handmade vandaloo taste like? We have been shoving down our throats this 'vandaloo' for many years, so it is time for you guys to taste your own medicine!:smitten:". No hardfeeling but just a reminiscence.:toast_sign:

karzai lived in quetta and if you know quetta is a pashtun city by majority. There is no difference between a pashtun from Quetta and a pashtun from Kandahar or Helmand etc.. ;they all speak pashto with kandari accent as they are all literally the same pple belonging to the same tribe! Pashtun is pashtun no matter which side of durand line they live in. :sniper:
I don't want to make generalisations, but Qarzai and some AFghans suffer from the "Bite The Hand that feeds the mouth syndrome" roughtly translated as "thali main ched".

Qarzai did have a part of his schooling in Shimla, but he and most members of his family sook refuge in Pakistan. His wife was working as a doctor in Peshawar before he got married to her. His parents lived in Pakistan before their death, and a great number of his relatives still do so.

These type of people, no matter what you do for them, it will never be deemed enough. Afghanis like to talk about being hospitable, how about being gratious when accepting hospitality?

Pakistan has not been perfect, but it is also the country where an AFghani can set up a stall outside a big shop, selling the same goods at cut price due to no overheads, and still go about his business without grumble from the shopkeeper -who is paying a fortune in renting his shop - or being bothered by the authorities. He is allowed to engage in commerce or labour of any kind, from the mountains of the north to the coast in the south, and many end up making more money than the locals, who are ambivalent about it. If there is respect for any person in Pakistan it is for the hard working, which is why AFghanis are never bothered in Pakistan.

Many are appreciative, but there are also those who were born and bred in Pakistan, yet like to bad mouth it.

It is a syndrome, a "bimari" as I wrote above, and I pray people like Qarzai get cured of it. But I won't be holding my breath over it.

If you would like Kabuli Pilaw to be served with subz chai, we can do that for you too.

We have no problems with the proxies we created. I don't remember the last time Mr Mullah Umar's fighters engaged any of our lot.

We have put our nation's sovereignty on the line in the 80s and 90s, and bled our youngster's blood into the soil of your nation. Your statement underscores the exact point i was making.

Don't try to play the pashtun card here. Pashtun Pakistanis are not the same AFghan Taliban Commanders, who sold out to the American forces on a million dollars each, with satellite phone as a gift, leaving the ARab, Chechens and Pakistani mujahideen on the front lines while they ran home and hid under their wives burkas.

Yes, some tribes like the shinwaris live on both sides, and shinwari afghans have a great affinity to Pakistan. But it is a fact, that even a pashtun pakistani is not welcome in Kabul these days, as was apparent with the way some of our business people were treated a couple of years ago.

If you want to do something about Pashto people, first try and stop being inslaved by the farsibaan, then come to us and talk about who you are and who we are.

If you would like Kabuli Pilaw to be served with subz chai, we can do that for you too. NO thank you. You stick with your vandaloo, and we would hold on to your Kabuli Palaw not pilaw.
We have no problems with the proxies we created. I don't remember the last time Mr Mullah Umar's fighters engaged any of our lot.

We have put our nation's sovereignty on the line in the 80s and 90s, and bled our youngster's blood into the soil of your nation. Your statement underscores the exact point i was making.
No thank you. It is better you stick with your vandaloo, and we would hold on to your Kabuli palaw not pilaw.
That reminded of of East pakistan erm... so what happened? Did they loose their blood or may i say left behind something else instead?!:cheers:

Don't try to play the pashtun card here. Pashtun Pakistanis are not the same AFghan Taliban Commanders, who sold out to the American forces on a million dollars each, with satellite phone as a gift, leaving the ARab, Chechens and Pakistani mujahideen on the front lines while they ran home and hid under their wives burkas.

Yes, some tribes like the shinwaris live on both sides, and shinwari afghans have a great affinity to Pakistan. But it is a fact, that even a pashtun pakistani is not welcome in Kabul these days, as was apparent with the way some of our business people were treated a couple of years ago.

If you want to do something about Pashto people, first try and stop being inslaved by the farsibaan, then come to us and talk about who you are and who we are.

are you pashtun?

I don't have the time or inclination to respond to jibes.

Then you have stop your pakistani propaganda against the very people of Afghanistan. I asked you a question about your brave young men who put their lives on the line to save your country, which was about bangladesh. Why did your brave army raped and enslaved 3 million bangalis? Why were the bangalis treated as second class citizen in pakistan while they were making the majority in the country? Now the same problem exists in NWFP and balochistan, the ultimate result of which will be similar.

Then you have stop your pakistani propaganda against the very people of Afghanistan. I asked you a question about your brave young men who put their lives on the line to save your country, which was about bangladesh. Why did your brave army raped and enslaved 3 million bangalis? Why were the bangalis treated as second class citizen in pakistan while they were making the majority in the country? Now the same problem exists in NWFP and balochistan, the ultimate result of which will be similar.
yeah... whatever... please provide sources to back up your claims, thanks.

I am a pashtun, but a Pakistani first. But that is neither here nor there. You think you can taunt us by bringing up this issue of the Bengalis? It won't work, as who can be more critical of our country and our actions than us ourselves.

If you think there are any similarities here, you are in cloud cuckoo land. Better worry about your own state of affairs, and we will manage just fine, InshAllah.

I am a pashtun, but a Pakistani first. But that is neither here nor there. You think you can taunt us by bringing up this issue of the Bengalis? It won't work, as who can be more critical of our country and our actions than us ourselves.

If you think there are any similarities here, you are in cloud cuckoo land. Better worry about your own state of affairs, and we will manage just fine, InshAllah.

We would mind our own affairs if you PAKISTANIS would let us to do so. This is a clear example of your hypocrisy YouTube - Jawedan.Com - Massoud Vs Parvez Musharaf
Who was musharaf to champion the rights of Afghan pashtuns? You pakistanis need to mind your business! Dont interfere in Afghan internal issue because it would cost you dear believing me! ASK BRITISH IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME OR ASK RUSSIANS! What are the rights of pashtun in Pakistan? Their resources are hijacked, they are potrayed as chawkedar or kalendar in the pakistani media and most importantly their province still have the british imposed name "NWFP". GEt ur rights my pakistani pathan brother. NAMe ur nameless province first then champion the rights of Afghan pashtuns.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom