What's new

Talis being sent to hell : Must watch video.

With all the false bravado being shown and the hohaa created online, here is what the Talis are getting from the Afghan AirForce.

Negotiate now, or risk being sent to hell!

@Abu Zarrar : Here is some treatment for your beloved Talis. The day wont be far when all of them will keep running back to their sanctuaries. / Pathetic.
@Zarvan : Tagged you as well, just for the laugh of it :P

There's a NATO led pakhtoons genocide going on in Afghanistan. I recently watched a documentary about chopper mounted Gatling gun , which was relatively new.

That son of a dog gunner was spraying it over half a dozen of villages without even bothering to get an aim.

The vibes felt cosy coz it was aired on I think national geographic ? Must be bad guys getting Bush whacked by the free world

There's a NATO led pakhtoons genocide going on Afghanistan. I recently watched a documentary about chopper mounted Gatling gun which was relatively new.

That son of a dog gunner was spraying it over half a dozen of villages without even bothering to get an aim.

The vibes felt cosy coz it was aired on I think national geographic ? Must be bad guys getting Bush whacked by the free world

I am an Afghan and a Pakhtoon!!!

There's a NATO led pakhtoons genocide going on Afghanistan. I recently watched a documentary about chopper mounted Gatling gun which was relatively new.

you should check out what the Shia militias did to Sunnis in Iraq
they started with drill bits. i think you get the idea

@a--team

Nice to see an Afghan here. Haven't found (an active) one of you on this forum in a good few years.

Back
Top Bottom