What's new

Talis being sent to hell : Must watch video.

Just to correct you on this one, the NUG and the gov prior to this has always maintained that those Talis who wants to live in peace in the country are welcome which is exactly the case with Gulbadin Hekmatyar about any traitors who fights the Afghan state will be hunted down, its plain carrots and sticks approach and has been for years now.

/Peace

Wrong, you considered them militants and Pakistani proxy who should be hunted down.

Uncle Tom was a nigger and an American

Lets comments like adults here pls!

Rocket or a guided missile? If missiles then which missiles are integrated with Afghan air Force helis?

The ANSF has been flygin A-29s for a while now which provides precision day/night strike capabilities with feeds coming from ANSF drones and ANSF tactical controllers on the ground

Wrong, you considered them militants and Pakistani proxy who should be hunted down.

Carrots and sticks!

sahi ha bhai.... kaya answer diya ha fb pa.. check fb message
Sorry mate I do not meet anyone from FB or forums
Had bad experience before, people doxing me because they had some online disagreement with me.

The so called Talis are Afghanistan Pushtoons representative political entity gone bad.
You cannot kill them as they have support of more than half of Afghan population.

Half of the population? I would love to see some concrete statistic to back this claim.

Unless it is one of those arm chair stats you just made up! eye roll!!

With all the false bravado being shown and the hohaa created online, here is what the Talis are getting from the Afghan AirForce.

Negotiate now, or risk being sent to hell!

Problem is you are loosing more soldiers daily than they are they won't talk to loosers of Afghan Army who don't stand a chance without USA Air Force being there. They have faced 150000 USA and NATO troops the best in the world they are going to destroy Afghan Army within days of USA leaving completely

With all the false bravado being shown and the hohaa created online, here is what the Talis are getting from the Afghan AirForce.

Negotiate now, or risk being sent to hell!

All I see is a gathering or someone's backyard being destroyed. How're you so sure that they're actual militants? :D

Problem is you are loosing more soldiers daily than they are they won't talk to loosers of Afghan Army who don't stand a chance without USA Air Force being there. They have faced 150000 USA and NATO troops the best in the world they are going to destroy Afghan Army within days of USA leaving completely

All I hear is blah blah blah from a a Tali chearleader! The same argument was made in 2014 when over 100 thousand international forces were leaving, but here were and the Talis have to show is flying turbons. You are attesting to the same fact in your argument, those forces went away and ANSF took their place, what do they Talis have to show far? Come 2024 and you will be giving us the same ultimatum but without realizing the Afghanistan has moved in and wont wait for these monkeys.

I wonder if your Turban will also fly with the same trajectory as theirs? :D ( just kidding, apologies in advance :))

All I see is a gathering or someone's backyard being destroyed. How're you so sure that they're actual militants? :D

They are Talis!

One man's Hell is another man's Paradise.

~El Sidd

who controls Kabul ?

Not only Kabul, all provinces, all major population centers, with millions going to school, going about thier lives, doing commerce and vibrant society already in the making!

These groups have 2 choice to make 1) Come and live in peace 2) Get destroyed!

The monopoly for the use of power will only reside with the Afghan state and these traitors better realize that.

All I hear is blah blah blah from a a Tali chearleader! The same argument was made in 2014 when over 100 thousand international forces were leaving, but here were and the Talis have to show is flying turbons. You are attesting to the same fact in your argument, those forces went away and ANSF took their place, what do they Talis have to show far? Come 2024 and you will be giving us the same ultimatum but without realizing the Afghanistan has moved in and wont wait for these monkeys.

I wonder if your Turban will also fly with the same trajectory as theirs? :D ( just kidding, apologies in advance :))

They are Talis!
Taliban are controlling 60 % of Afghanistan world super power is begging them for talks and you are loosing 25 soldiers and policeman on daily basis

Lets comments like adults here pls!

Taking random shots in some American neighborhood earns you a life sentence if not 2 and that gunner was providing Cas to the ground troops by indiscriminately firing on every roof top of those villages. The troops could be seen talking to some village elders while this whole ordeal took place.

Taliban are controlling 60 % of Afghanistan world super power is begging them for talks and you are loosing 25 soldiers and policeman on daily basis

it doesn't mean squat even if Taliban controls 100% of Afghanistan. it takes 100 special forces operators and USAF to send them packing to Pakistan. it was done in 2001. it can be done again.

Back
Top Bottom