• 1.Alqaeda

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 2.Taliban

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • 3.State of Israel

Votes: 53 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still the answer is wrong because Taliban is terryfying Pakistan (170 Million) + Afghanstan Population + rest of the world.

:rofl: evil ji TTP taliban are completely diffrent from afgan talibans!!!

TTP=terroristes !!!! and they are using name of islam !!!
Afgan talibans= evry afgani is a talib(freedom fighter)!! !! hope u understand!

Hmmm good question but answer depends upon the part of the world you live in.

I would say a tie between Taliban and Israel.

putting an Entire religion as terrorist is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen..And then you people cry when western media connects Islam with terrorism...plz grow up...

Israel is a religion ??

Thanks for adding into my Info:lol:

So are you one of the people still thinking Good Taliban ( Afghan), Bad Taliban ( Pakistani).

TTP is bad because they attack pakistanis, Good taliban does not attack pakistanis but kill others.

Nice logic going around boss.

Last edited:
I hope TTP Taliban and Al Qaeda fight Israel and all three kill each other off and all these 3 big terrorist groups become extinct.

I agree. Afghan Taliban are fighting for the liberation of their country, Afghanistan. TTP Taliban want to destroy Pakistan. TTP Taliban are same to us as other enemies of Pakistan (India and Israel).

Afghan Taliban have no problem with Pakistan and Pakistan doesn't have any problem with them, they have a right to liberate their country from foreign intruders.

look it is simply put this way:

FOR MUSLIMS & ARABS Biggest Terrorist:

ISRAEL

FOR WEST BIGGEST TERRORIST:

PAKISTAN & TALIBAN

FOR EAST:
BIGGEST TERRORIST:

NORTH KOREA!!

╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.´ PAKISTAN.

I agree. Afghan Taliban are fighting for the liberation of their country, Afghanistan. TTP Taliban want to destroy Pakistan. TTP Taliban are same to us as other enemies of Pakistan (India and Israel).

Afghan Taliban have no problem with Pakistan and Pakistan doesn't have any problem with them, they have a right to liberate their country from foreign intruders.

At one end you denounce the same rule and want the same for your neighbors. you believe your Taliban is a curse and it is good if your neighbor has it.

And if you feel so sympathetic to do them then why the hell you are supporting US. or was you guys were on sale who sold your brothers for some $$.

look it is simply put this way:

FOR MUSLIMS & ARABS Biggest Terrorist:

ISRAEL

FOR WEST BIGGEST TERRORIST:

PAKISTAN & TALIBAN

FOR EAST:
BIGGEST TERRORIST:

NORTH KOREA!!

I would like to add
For Pakistan : Indian army in Kashmir and RAW
For India: ISI and Group of Hafiz Saeed etc.

I think ISRAEL is the bigger terrorist of the world because he has Prehensioned about 70% of the world economy through MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES (for example"NESTLE, PEPSI, UNILEVER, ABN Amro Bank, COCA COLA etc) and spend that profit to make extortion on human being of the world.

You haven't included dangerous terrorist organizations like Lashkar-E-Toiba,Jaish-E-Mohammad,Hijbul Mujahideen,etc. in the list

Who is the bigger terrorist?
1.Alqaida
2.Taliban
3.Jews
4.Israelis

can the admins do something about this post? this is bloody wrong. how could you name the jews? if you had said zionost then it was understandable, but not the jews.

by the way, on charges of terrorisms and state terrorism, in my eyes the israelis beat all of them.

can the admins do something about this post? this is bloody wrong. how could you name the jews? if you had said zionost then it was understandable, but not the jews.

by the way, on charges of terrorisms and state terrorism, in my eyes the israelis beat all of them.

what is the difference between the both??

Back
Top Bottom