• 2.Taliban

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • 3.State of Israel

Votes: 53 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The correct term that should be used instead of Jews is " Zionist "

Every Zionist is a Jew but not every Jew is a Zionist

MY PROPHET (SAWW) SAID, NEVER TRUST, YAHOOD(JEWS) AND NASARA (CHRISTIAN'S), FOR ME GUIDE LINE IS CLEAR.

NOW WEATHER IT'S JEW OR ZIONIST MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME, THEY R ALL TERRORIST. :cheers:

Last edited:
MY PROPHET (SAWW) SAID, DONT TRUST, YAHOOD(JEWS) AND NASARA (CHRISTIAN'S), FOR ME GUIDE LINE IS CLEAR.

NOW WEATHER IT'S JEW OR ZIONIST MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME, THEY R ALL TERRORIST. :cheers:
Yeah!You would rather trust Talibans then some Chrisitan (Pakistani Chrisitan).By the way Holy Prophet PBUH also had peace treaty with jews once but i guess you didnt know that.

☪☪☪☪;904699 said:
Yeah!You would rather trust Talibans then some Chrisitan (Pakistani Chrisitan).By the way Holy Prophet PBUH also had peace treaty with jews once but i guess you didnt know that.

And he got stabbed in the back by the same jews, at the time ghazwa-e-khandak. They broke the treaty when they thought, they can cause maximum damage to muslims.

If u r a muslim go read the history than talk. :tup:

MY PROPHET (SAWW) SAID, NEVER TRUST, YAHOOD(JEWS) AND NASARA (CHRISTIAN'S), FOR ME GUIDE LINE IS CLEAR.

Your post reported for treating all people of certain race and country as terrorists.

Hope you would not have the same problem when others link Islam with terrorism.

pls. delete your post.

OROR WE may make the question easy.......
Who has damaged the humanity more??
Who has killed more civilians?
Who is doing terrorism in most organised form?
WHO IS TERRIFYING MORE PPL

the israeli army is the purest answer

Replace Israel with US of A in above comment of yours

We are in an age where it is difficult to discern truth from lies, If I am given the choice to ally myself with non-muslims or those Taliban Khawarij, I would ally myself with non-muslims everytime.

We are in an age where it is difficult to discern truth from lies, If I am given the choice to ally myself with non-muslims or those Taliban Khawarij, I would ally myself with non-muslims everytime.

I would be glad to see u standing with non-muslim, facing Akhira. Be my guest.

What land are u talking abt .
Dont compare TTP thing with Hamas.

Sumone cumes to ur town kills 10s of people , next day he cums again destroy many houses in ur locatlity , next he cumes again kills sum more innocent people, next day he stops u from taking ur patients to hospital . next it cumes again and use Phosphorus bombs on children school . killing 100s of innocent kids on the spot .

If that someone is Jihad Terrorist forces (so called Freedom Fighters) sponsored by the state of Pakistan terrorizing people in India?

wht will u do .Wont u will pick up the weapon to fight against tht killer of humanity or will u stay down just get more and more from tht powerful killer .

When India does that against the coward Islamic jihad terrorists, you are calling it otherwise!

if tht is the case thn i will label u as coward .

Good. What will you call the masters of the Islamic terrorists' who create havoc in India?

Just dont forget the acrosties of isreal on the innocent people of Palestine .

I am not against the innocent people of Palestine. But the thing is they have found a wrong organization, which indulge in terrorist activates. Why can't the same Hamas start fighting in the way of Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and Dalai Lama?

or why not in the way of Yasser Arafat, who became a great icon?
Hamas is not a terrorist organisation. They are selected by there people in majority and wr not allowed to make government coz they oppose The real terrorist Isreal.and now they are cornered just coz they put up sum resistance.

Any organization, which takes arms against a Sovereign state is a terrorist organization. The same Pakistani's supported Taliban and sent them to Afghanistan, the same Pakistan is still supporting LET, JeM and other groups. Pakistan is trying to equate Jammu & Kashmir with Palestine and Gaza, (Which has miserably failed) and many Muslims(not all) have the same opinion. In your opinion are they same?

Are LET and JeM elected by people? Why does the state of Pakistan, Pakistan Army, ISI and Pakistani's support them? Do you condemn them?

When Jammu & Kashmir is equated with Palestine and Gaza, for us, all INDIANS LET, JeM and Hamas are all terrorist organizations like Talliban,Pakistan-Taliban, Al Qaeda, Sipah-e-Sohaba Pakistan and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi

Last edited:
taliban... killing your own people.. Israel at least don't kill their own..

own people??
what do u mean by own people ???
kia ap nhi jante k TALIBAN(fake) ko kis ki support hai
aur ISRAEL muslims ka murder krahe hain and sare muslims aik dosre k bhai hote hain

Guess what

All Non-Pakistanis would have voted for Talibans and Al-qaida

All Pakistanis would have voted for Talibans :rofl:

All = Most = 90%+

My guess only

I never knew Prophet was a Racist. Thank god, not everyone thinks like you.

I would be glad to see u standing with non-muslim, facing Akhira. Be my guest.

Well let me present a scenario..You were with a muslim who suddenly decided to tear you a new one and rape you.A christian is standing nearby.Would you rather stay with rapist waiting to get raped or ask Christian to save you?Will you trust him then?Or will get raped?

above Post reported - peoples please do not quote his post or no need to reply him :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom