What's new

Taliban video speaks of ‘revenge on military’

SparklingCrescent

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Fifteen soldiers stood blindfolded, handcuffed to each other on a barren hilltop as one of their bearded Taliban captors held an AK-47 rifle and spoke with fury about revenge. He left no doubt what would come at any second.

The Taliban kidnapped the paramilitary troops on Dec 23 from near the country’s tribal areas to avenge military operations. Now they have released a video as a warning to the army.

“Twelve of our comrades were besieged and mercilessly martyred in the Khyber Agency (area),” said the militant.

“Our pious women were also targeted. To avenge those comrades, we will kill these men. We warn the government of Pakistan that if the killing of our friends is not halted, this will be the fate of you all.”

Before death, one of the men described how dozens of Taliban fighters stormed their fort in the northwestern Tank district and kidnapped the soldiers.

“They attacked us with rockets, killed a sentry. One ran away. The Taliban entered the fort and captured us with our weapons,” he said, sitting in rows with other soldiers with their arms folded and legs crossed in front of Taliban banners.

“They tied our hands, put us in a Datsun and took us away.”

The video then shows the men standing quietly. Taliban chanting can be heard. “We will cross all limits to avenge your blood,” it said, referring to fighters killed by security forces.

One of the men shoves a clip into his assault rifle and fires a few rounds into the back of the heads of a few of the soldiers. “God is greatest,” the Taliban yell.

Other fighters step up and take turns pumping bullets into the men, some wearing green military uniforms. Each time a
soldier collapses, the man standing next to him is pulled in that direction by the handcuffs.

After the shooting ends in the video, the Taliban militants stare at the bodies slumped over on the earth. “If the killing of our friends is not stopped, this will be the fate of all infidel armies, God willing,” says one militant.

Majeed Marwat, a commander of the Frontier Corps said morale among his men would always remain high despite such videos. “Our soldiers enlist because they want to sacrifice for the country. We are taking care of the families of the martyred soldiers,” he said.—Reuters.

----------------------------

Enough said by Commander Majeed Marwat. Solute to the Martyrs. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon

These paramilitary troops are taking high casualties. You don't see NATO taking such high casualties in AFG. The FC or the paramilitary soldiers involved in this case what where they doing that allowed them to be captured? What does it say about these men that they allowed themselves to be captured by a weaker force a militia? What is their level of training how many moths of years? What is their standard issue rifle? What equipment do they have?

I have mixed thoughts about this but for fifteen soldiers to simply be taken by the Taliban is a disgrace. Also blame PA and paramilitary force for not providing these soldiers adequate training and gear there is no good reason why 15 soldiers should have been captured by the Taliban, especially after all the progress made by PA. Paramilitary FC is simply a low-cost option of minimum security for PA.

Absolute disgrace.

These paramilitary troops are taking high casualties. You don't see NATO taking such high casualties in AFG. The FC or the paramilitary soldiers involved in this case what where they doing that allowed them to be captured? What does it say about these men that they allowed themselves to be captured by a weaker force a militia? What is their level of training how many moths of years? What is their standard issue rifle? What equipment do they have?

I have mixed thoughts about this but for fifteen soldiers to simply be taken by the Taliban is a disgrace. Also blame PA and paramilitary force for not providing these soldiers adequate training and gear there is no good reason why 15 soldiers should have been captured by the Taliban, especially after all the progress made by PA. Paramilitary FC is simply a low-cost option of minimum security for PA.

Absolute disgrace.

FC uses AK-47 and G-3 :)
In some cases, they are better equipped than PA. Though the standard of training is not very high. Actually the standard of training has been improved in last 3-4 years.

Usmanion Pe Koh e Ghum Toota To Kiya Ghum Hai...
Khoon e Sad Hazar Anjum Se Hoti Hai Sehr Peda...

R.I.P. for the soldiers and our prayers for the families. We must not allow their deaths be forgotten - i pray that the animals are caught and shot - we must not stop. Our brave brave soldiers are having to fight some low life scum. They are and cannot be muslims - they are jaanwar

The FC personnel are simply being used as cannon fodder ; One thing that is unclear is the training methods of these Taliban scum. How are they able to organize themselves to attack and capture an entire fort while the sentries run away ? Maybe Irfan or someone like Xeric can explain this to me.

Well the Taliban also change their methods and tactics they are a learning enemy. Many years of war they are going to avoid previous mistakes and devise better plans of attack.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/22/article-2090165-116735A4000005DC-781_634x458.jpg

Disturbing footage: The paramilitary troops were abducted by Pakistan's Taliban on December 23 and in the video, they are shown to be handcuffed, blindfolded and lined up, before being shot at point-blank range

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/22/article-2090165-11673631000005DC-377_634x429.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/22/article-2090165-11673631000005DC-377_634x429.jpg

The men are standing quietly until fighters stepped up and took turns pumping bullets into the men, some of which were wearing green military uniforms

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/22/article-2090165-1167367A000005DC-179_634x434.jpg

Each time a soldier collapses, the man standing next to him is pulled in that direction by the handcuffs

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/22/article-2090165-1167378B000005DC-205_634x280.jpg
Ugly Son of *****.

--------Rest in peace to these soldier who fall in the line of duty and seems took bullet on their chest without begging mercy-----------------The 15 Hero of Pak nation

Well the guy who did the shooting made a big mistake by not hiding his face, the ISI would most likely take care of him in couple of days.
RIP to the dead.

Back
Top Bottom