What's new

Taliban tells fighters group is ‘on the threshold’ of ‘pure Islamic government’

Although I was trolling a bit, I also meant it in an other way.

I meant to say that India and Afghanistan act like friends and brothers, but they are really not.
It is an opportunistic alliance.

And the comment of the Indian I quoted with the reply of the Afghan I also quoted shows that they do not really like eachother.

That is why I said 'India-Afghanistan bhai bhai' with a :enjoy: behind it to mock their alliance in a sarcastic way.

Just look at history. Afghan heroes are always villains of Indian Hindus and Sikhs.

I have a feeling that very soon pro-American regime in Afghanistan will fall and Islamic government will take over Afghanistan and finally will stabilize the country.

I also have a feeling that later Islamic government will spread from Afghanistan deep into Central Asia with support from ISI

Pure Islamic party will rather negotiate and compromise rather than solving the political differences through killing another Muslim.

Quran, surah As-syura verse 38
And those who have responded to their lord and established prayer and whose affair is [determined by] consultation among themselves, and from what We have provided them, they spend.

"Whosoever killed a person ... it shall be as if he had killed all mankind" (5:32)

I have a feeling that very soon pro-American regime in Afghanistan will fall and Islamic government will take over Afghanistan and finally will stabilize the country.

I also have a feeling that later Islamic government will spread from Afghanistan deep into Central Asia with support from ISI

You can be assured that Pakistan & Taliban will be ruling Afghanistan and central Asia in the near future. It is time to teach Russia a lesson for the grave atrocities that they have committed against the Chechens.

Pure Islamic party will rather negotiate and compromise rather than solving the political differences through killing another Muslim.

Quran, surah As-syura verse 38
And those who have responded to their lord and established prayer and whose affair is [determined by] consultation among themselves, and from what We have provided them, they spend.

"Whosoever killed a person ... it shall be as if he had killed all mankind" (5:32)

Please do not swallow Western propaganda so readily. We all know who is the occupier and who is doing the killing in someone else's country.

Quran 22:39-40 deals with the issue.

It is high time that Central Asia experiences an Islamic revival which can only come from Pakistan/Afghanistan.

Tajikstan would be the first to enjoy the fruits of an intellectual, spiritual, and religious renaissance in this region, as you are closest to us racially and culturally.

The Persian Islamic world is going to unite again, and Iran can also join if the clergy of Qom is given a backseat towards pragmatic pan-Islamism which seeks unity of Sunni and Shia Muslims.

As far as the Turkic Islamic nations, they can be brought into the cultural, spiritual alliance which stretches from Turkey and Azerbaycan, all the way to Kyrgyzstan and Western China.

Page%209-12%20-%20Map%20of%20Greater%20Central%20Asia.jpg

Last edited:
The Taliban fought and defeated NATO under extensive surveillance and attacks from manned and unmanned aircraft. In the meantime, you rats got beaten to death by a few chinese and gave up the Galwan valley.

Do not open your filthy mouth disrespectfully.

Allah swt protect and bless the mujahideen .

relentless aerial bombardment, that's what the US should do.

get your troops out of there and keep bombing them non stop for all eternity

nightclubs , drinking dens and gambling houses for yourself and if you win can take two prostitutes to hotel and have fun all night long .

sure sounds better than raping a shuttlecock and little boys at gunpoint.

it’s all they can do .

Computer generated bombs .
heck kill all the innocent women children and men destroy homes built by the savings of blood sweat and tears over the years by a computer .

USA ke pichwary main ab dum nhi raha . USA ka khel khatam hai ab wo dara sakta hai mar nhi sakta . and BTW ager USA ne chutiyapa kiya to phir twin towers wala lafra bhi ker sakty hain ye pagal log tab USA kya kary ga aik or WOT ? forget USA give them power they will be change with in time like iran

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom