What's new

Taliban sexually abuse suicide bombers during training, NDS says

The problem is that one cannot kill & talk peace at the same time - the Army has launched no Operation in those areas & yet the TTP has killed an Army General, a handful of soldiers & dozens upon dozens of innocent civilians !

Even when one considers their 'grievance' - It doesn't really add up ! If the Cause is 'Because you entered into the American War this is Payback for that' how does that Cause & the Effect of blowing themselves up in our mosques, schools, colleges, marketplaces & even funerals, correlate with that Effect ? The innocent women, children & the young & old alike who are killed there are neither the ones who entered into the US War nor are they the ones who give the go-ahead for every Drone Strike !

So I think that the 'grievance' is more of a red-herring used for simply propaganda purposes whilst their true 'goal' is all about displacing the current Pakistani Government & the System by their own !

How can we accept that & if we can't than what do we talk to them about ?

I don't think that releasing hardened criminals who'd be released only to go back & do the same thing they were incarcerated for in the first place, is an option either !

Yeah i agree they do use it as a propaganda machine and the reason being that its such a strong tool to drive people towards them like nothing else does. Proving that the Pakistani government and Army are fighting for an American sponsored war which also happened to be an invasive force in Afghanistan is enough reason for people to join them that is why i said that our people are not aware enough to side line them instead they become one of them. On such issues there are so many misconceptions that exist sometimes even among sane, well informed people that its almost impossible to imagine how easy it might be to indoctrinate somebody who is far from having any idea of what God says and wants and what a Jihad is. If this was not the case i would have most definitely said we should eliminate them with force once and for all but the lack of awareness where our own people are concerned and the foreign interference as well gives them an edge over those who are trying to corner them for so many years.

Yeah i agree they do use it as a propaganda machine and the reason being that its such a strong tool to drive people towards them like nothing else does. Proving that the Pakistani government and Army are fighting for an American sponsored war which also happened to be an invasive force in Afghanistan is enough reason for people to join them that is why i said that our people are not aware enough to side line them instead they become one of them. On such issues there are so many misconceptions that exist sometimes even among sane, well informed people that its almost impossible to imagine how easy it might be to indoctrinate somebody who is far from having any idea of what God says and wants and what a Jihad is. If this was not the case i would have most definitely said we should eliminate them with force once and for all but the lack of awareness where our own people are concerned and the foreign interference as well gives them an edge over those who are trying to corner them for so many years.

So whats your solution to this ?

If we can't fight & talking to them isn't going to achieve anything - What do we do ?

So whats your solution to this ?

If we can't fight & talking to them isn't going to achieve anything - What do we do ?

I think we should nontheless declare that we are in no way fighting an American war and that our stance is hostile towards those who in any way have oppressed Muslims at large be it in our neighbourhood or elsewhere. Yes this concept would still be against one of their goals that they want Pakistan to follow their flawed version of Shariah but i personally think they would lose a lot of support from those who mainly fight because they have seen turmoil and are driven to take any course of action no matter how destructive. I think our religious leaders are doing a pathetic job and they can , if they do wake up finally, make a huge difference. As long as the basic public perception at all levels is the same about such activities taking place resulting in innocent casualties then we can corner the war mongers and target them with force otherwise they will keep coming up with more and more of these so called mujaheens. Well thats what i personally think whats you're opinion?

I think we should nontheless declare that we are in no way fighting an American war and that our stance is hostile towards those who in any way have oppressed Muslims at large be it in our neighbourhood or elsewhere. Yes this concept would still be against one of their goals that they want Pakistan to follow their flawed version of Shariah but i personally think they would lose a lot of support from those who mainly fight because they have seen turmoil and are driven to take any course of action no matter how destructive. I think our religious leaders are doing a pathetic job and they can , if they do wake up finally, make a huge difference. As long as the basic public perception at all levels is the same about such activities taking place resulting in innocent casualties then we can corner the war mongers and target them with force otherwise they will keep coming up with more and more of these so called mujaheens. Well thats what i personally think whats you're opinion?

I think that we're in for a long-haul & by long-haul I mean another 30 years because there are structural issues with Pakistan !

I think that we're in for a long-haul & by long-haul I mean another 30 years because there are structural issues with Pakistan !

So you think we should no longer pursue a dialogue and maintain our current stance?

Isn't being gay or as you say gaaysim haram in Islam???

Better question, what will they do with 72 virgins after they have blown their pathetic lives???

72 virgins are not awarded to every muslims in fact just the few and only highest level of hell awaits such people. However worlds most polluted water awaits to deposit the ashes of the dead on the east.

Shows that Taliban are nothing but street thugs who use religion to justify their heinous acts.

The 72 hoes thing is blown outof proportions with hadees of questionable character/validity.

So you think we should no longer pursue a dialogue and maintain our current stance?

No I think we should pursue fighting with grim determination & a realization that we're in for more suffering because this is a long-drawn out fight that is to be fought both by our soldiers in the field & our policy makers by changing system from within & the many bottlenecks, wrong policies & general misgovernance that has given birth to such structural issues that the TTP are not only allowed to operate with impunity by vast portions of our society (for they do have support) but also our created from within us - the normal people !

That poor soul was interviewed by many channels here, that's a harsh fact but many cave fighters are involved with eachothers 'behind'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom