What's new

Taliban sexually abuse suicide bombers during training, NDS says

I can see how much you know about Islam to give an opinion so why not keep Islam out of it.

They can't do that! They are sadistic people who have a mental obsession with hurting other's sentiment.

So @Aamna14 Apa - Do you support the talks to the Taliban or not ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
So @Aamna14 Apa - Do you support the talks to the Taliban or not ? :what:

Just because i said a couple of times that i do doesn't mean i don't consider this a disgusting act if thats what you're implying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because i said a couple of times that i do doesn't mean i don't consider this a disgusting act if thats what you're implying.

Where did I say that or even imply that ? :blink:

I'm just asking a question here....jeeez ! :hitwall:

Where did I say that or even imply that ? :blink:

I'm just asking a question here....jeeez ! :hitwall:

Sorry i mistook it i do think they should move forward with the talks because as far as i am concerned in my humble opinion i don't see any other solution.

Sir, I don't have any thing against Islam, hindusaim, christinaty and other religion. For me religion will cease to exist in few years. Though time lines differ from country to country. Religion were made when people knew very little about science, as science will grow the religion will diminish, they are both inversely proportional.

I know the section where many people claim promises 72 is Chapter (78) sūrat l-naba (The Great News). The controversy is due to the poor translation of ONE verse from verses 29 to 34. It was intended to be a pun on Jihadis not on peaceful muslim community. I do take back my words if any feeling were hurt.

Btw there are a lot of articles on net promising terrorists 72 virgin:

Suicide Bombers Get 72 Virgins - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News

I can see how much you know about Islam to give an opinion so why not keep Islam out of it.

Sorry i mistook it i do think they should move forward with the talks because as far as i am concerned in my humble opinion i don't see any other solution.

What do you think they're going to talk to the Taliban about ? :what:

What do they give & in return for what ? :unsure:

I don't think the TTP has any mood to come down from their maximilist position of enforcing their Interpretation of the Shariah Laws on Pakistan whether someone agrees with them or not & if someone does not than they're justified target for them to be eliminated !

So if they don't what one does really talk to them about ?

We sure as hell can't afford a repeat of Swat where whole territories were seceded over to the Terrorists where they imposed their Reign of Terror & in the process abused both the innocent people therein & our religion !

Now they lost the right to implement Shariah on anyone. It's unislamic to rape boys in training camps where they are trained to uphold the only principles they went in for. This Jihad has taken a new abusive twist, bad enough they were already taking pounding from the drones. now mullah's with magic sticks...

Sir, I don't have any thing against Islam, hindusaim, christinaty and other religion. For me religion will cease to exist in few years. Though time lines differ from country to country. Religion were made when people knew very little about science, as science will grow the religion will diminish, they are both inversely proportional.

I know the section where many people claim promises 72 is Chapter (78) sūrat l-naba (The Great News). The controversy is due to the poor translation of ONE verse from verses 29 to 34. It was intended to be a pun on Jihadis not on peaceful muslim community. I do take back my words if any feeling were hurt.

Suicide Bombers Get 72 Virgins - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News

Well to be honest internet is not a reliable source to know about Islam at all you might find a lot of rubbish just as in other cases but in this one particular case there are even extreme fabrications. As far as terrorists are concerned they won't get anything from anyone once they finish their blowing up Islam only promises unending torture to those who take innocent lives for any reason.

What do you think they're going to talk to the Taliban about ? :what:

What do they give & in return for what ? :unsure:

I don't think the TTP has any mood to come down from their maximilist position of enforcing their Interpretation of the Shariah Laws on Pakistan whether someone agrees with them or not & if someone does not than they're justified target for them to be eliminated !

So if they don't what one does really talk to them about ?

We sure as hell can't afford a repeat of Swat where whole territories were seceded over to the Terrorists where they imposed their Reign of Terror & in the process abused both the innocent people therein & our religion !

Well as far as i recently heard they demanded release of their people and ceasing the drone strikes though i am aware they do have this agenda of enforcing their own version of Sharia in Pakistan but right now they most definitely want to see us disengage from the war what personally concerns me more is the increasing number of people they use who are not terrorists and who are indoctrinated into blowing themselves up and that just can't be stopped we don't have a very aware society in terms of handling the issue and also infiltrations on our Pak-Afghan border. I am not negating the option of a full scale application of force but i hardly see that as a solution we have been fighting them for so long what do you think has gone wrong?

You gave an Israeli news source about Islam :what:

Well as far as i recently heard they demanded release of their people and ceasing the drone strikes though i am aware they do have this agenda of enforcing their own version of Sharia in Pakistan but right now they most definitely want to see us disengage from the war what personally concerns me more is the increasing number of people they use who are not terrorists and who are indoctrinated into blowing themselves up and that just can't be stopped we don't have a very aware society in terms of handling the issue and also infiltrations on our Pak-Afghan border. I am not negating the option of a full scale application of force but i hardly see that as a solution we have been fighting them for so long what do you think has gone wrong?

The problem is that one cannot kill & talk peace at the same time - the Army has launched no Operation in those areas & yet the TTP has killed an Army General, a handful of soldiers & dozens upon dozens of innocent civilians !

Even when one considers their 'grievance' - It doesn't really add up ! If the Cause is 'Because you entered into the American War this is Payback for that' how does that Cause & the Effect of blowing themselves up in our mosques, schools, colleges, marketplaces & even funerals, correlate with that Effect ? The innocent women, children & the young & old alike who are killed there are neither the ones who entered into the US War nor are they the ones who give the go-ahead for every Drone Strike !

So I think that the 'grievance' is more of a red-herring used for simply propaganda purposes whilst their true 'goal' is all about displacing the current Pakistani Government & the System by their own !

How can we accept that & if we can't than what do we talk to them about ?

I don't think that releasing hardened criminals who'd be released only to go back & do the same thing they were incarcerated for in the first place, is an option either !

Back
Top Bottom