What's new

Taliban posing as ‘attractive women’ on Facebook to lure Aussie soldiers

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CANBERRA - Taliban insurgents are posing as ‘attractive women’ on Facebook to become friends with coalition soldiers and gather intelligence about their operations.
Australian board on review of social media and defense said that soldiers are being given pre-deployment briefings about the Taliban practice of creating fake profiles to spy on them. Personnel have also been briefed on geo-tagging, a function of many websites that secretly records the location from where a post is published or a photo is uploaded. The report said that of the1577 defense members surveyed for the review, a majority had no awareness regarding the practice and 58 percent of the staff had no social media training. The review also took notice of sharing of sensitive information online by the family members of soldiers and inadvertently jeopardizing missions.
Three Australian soldiers were gunned down allegedly by an Afghan Army trainee this month.

I dont believe this.

These taliban are brainwashed zombies. Don't think they are that clever to do something like this.

I dont believe this.

These taliban are brainwashed zombies. Don't think they are that clever to do something like this.

But if they are backed by the likes of ISI as most western sources allege, then this is not so far fetched.. a variation of the standard honey trap

Lulz ...weren't the Pakistani doing something similar with there Bangladeshi nymphos?

Just how desperate and horny are those G.I.Joes?

But again US service men do not really have a good record on this.

HeyGuys..
I just wrote Internet ******* > Internet Hindus on this thread and I was sent an Infraction by AERONAUT.
Why DONT AERONAUT send infractions to his Homies who call Us Internet Hindus???
FFS!!

Just how desperate and horny are those G.I.Joes?

But again US service men do not really have a good record on this.

lol chibot, i vote that they deduct you 25c out of the 50 for coming badly prepared, the talk is about Australian soldiers not US ones....

cant even troll properly....what a fail.

Back
Top Bottom