What's new

Female Israeli soldiers punished for provocative Facebook photos

Please...The hateful attitudes of the Muslims of today against Jews, especially when many of them live literally tens of thousands of miles away from Israel and literally have never met a Jew, pretty much negate any arguments that tries to put a good looking mask over those hateful attitudes by bringing up the past. And by the way, many Muslims sided with the Nazis regarding that 'Final Solution' for the Jews.

Anyway...Girls and women doing stupid things and willingly let the world know of those stupid things are not new. I do not frequent 'social media' sites but I heard there are plenty of such, including men as well. If it is possible to know and extract out the precise religious affiliations of those people, I have no doubts Muslims all over the world would jump at that 'app' just so they can go after the Jews.

:)))))))))))))))) same applies to all thos anti-Muslim goons who are sitting far off and still come up with moronic Islamophobia.

Anyway when even Christians were NOT very much interested in saving Jews, Muslims did and thats the fact.

So do they get spanked as punishment by CO's?

:lol:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the COs have to do extra spanking.

geeezzzz he is focusing at only one side

131871756_31n.jpg

These people are a disgrace to everything that has to do with the military. A bunch of ignorant kids who have too much free time in their life and start posting their as$es online, so fanboys and horny douchebags all over the world can go crazy.

Not applicable in my case.

Right...Only Muslims saved Jews in WW II.

:) well NOT only Muslims but Muslims were among those who saved them.

And by the who played bigger role in WWII to begin with

Back
Top Bottom