What's new

Taliban planning to kidnap Musharraf

And they get revenge by slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians?

Why don't they wear uniforms and fight the army properly rather than fighting like cowards

This is a very valid question. People also wonder why the lions of Pakfaujzindabad lost a golden opportunity of embracing shahadat and sent over the poor children to get killed at the hands of kafirs? What about those who died on the peaks of Kargil, were they wearing any uniform?

This is a very valid question. People also wonder why the lions of Pakfaujzindabad lost a golden opportunity of embracing shahadat and sent over the poor children to get killed at the hands of kafirs? What about those who died on the peaks of Kargil, were they wearing any uniform?

kafirs, kargil...where are you going with this man :what:

if you think that anyone -- be it some regular jawan or the top brass - forgot the sacrifices of our comrades of NLI (who are now officially part of the Army) at Kargil you are dead wrong my friend

kafirs, kargil...where are you going with this man :what:

if you think that anyone -- be it some regular jawan or the top brass - forgot the sacrifices of our comrades of NLI (who are now officially part of the Army) at Kargil you are dead wrong my friend

Fauji sab, I am talking about those children who were sent to Afghanistan and Kashmir by the generals. Were they also coward because they were not wearing any unifrom?

Fauji sab, I am talking about those children who were sent to Afghanistan and Kashmir by the generals. Were they also coward because they were not wearing any unifrom?

Afghans defending their own country dont need to wear uniforms. They were fighting for their own liberation, not fighting for Pakistan.

Something again about Kargil?

kargil996.JPG

Musharaf getting beheaded with knife by taliban in the video...i am looking forward to it.

TTP has changed its stretagy, most of its attacks are nowadays on security forces....you must have noticed it.

attack security forces and tu. hide behind their children and mothers aprons.
ever wondered why collateral damage happens.

Afghans defending their own country dont need to wear uniforms. They were fighting for their own liberation, not fighting for Pakistan.

"Afghan" freedom fighters.

i never said that non-Afghans were not involved

and if it wasn't for ISI and Pakistan's help, you people would be speaking Russian now and be wearing furry hats

Musharaf getting beheaded with knife by taliban in the video...i am looking forward to it

you have no shame or limits it seems

TTP has changed its stretagy, most of its attacks are nowadays on security forces....you must have noticed it.

no, they haven't

no, i haven't

Last edited by a moderator:
And they get revenge by slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians?

Why don't they wear uniforms and fight the army properly rather than fighting like cowards

I am surprised you said that but happy you have set this precedent. Same should be said for the likes of LET. Unless it is acceptable to call them cowards.

Something again about Kargil?

kargil996.JPG

The TTP believe the same thing.. I guess the usual Pakistani double standard... Only cowards when they kill "your" soldiers and "your" civilians but great warriors when they kill "not your" civilians "not your" police as they do in Afghanistan or Kashmir or Xinjiang.

I don't insult ordinary Pakistanis, i love them.

No, you do. You're other posts and relies to me prove as much. You're just trying to hide your contempt behind a mask of political correctness.

The TTP believe the same thing.. I guess the usual Pakistani double standard... Only cowards when they kill "your" soldiers and "your" civilians but great warriors when they kill "not your" civilians "not your" police as they do in Afghanistan or Kashmir or Xinjiang.

I think you need to look at the war properly. The TTP almost exclusively fight the Pakistani government, not the Afghan forces. The Afghan Taliban fight the Afghan government and not the Pakistani forces.

They're not the same and have almost no real connections besides their loyalty to Mullah Omar.

errr... an off topic question seniors...When`ll the Chief Justice of Pakistan retire ??

What is the limit of time or age for the CJ post in Pakistan?
@Abu Zolfiqar

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan isn't occupied by a foreign country you brain-dead piece of garbage

if you fail to see the distinction then you're basically retarded and should seal that beak of yours shut

Back
Top Bottom