What's new

Taliban planning to kidnap Musharraf

Musharaf did every thing Right Except one thing which he allowed the usage of Drone Strikes and thats his fault, He is not corrupt like the other Country Politicians He is Patriotic and Talibans are worse thier are more Taliban Related Bomb Attacks then the Drone Strike which they blame the army for their are more deaths caused by these Terrorists then the AMerican Drone Strike in bomb attacks accross pakistan if Pakistan army is smart it should annex Parts of afghanistan start from balochistan's afghan border to all the way to chinese borders which will give them access to china from NWFP instead of kashmir and gilgit becuase they have the Chance under the banner of eliminating Bomb attacks in pakistan and should deploy semi martial law for the next 5 years i hope IMRAN KHAN Sees it that way but he wont

^^ahhaha.but in all seriousness,he is a coward and a conformist.He is not fit to lead a nation,any nation.

A coward General who bow down infront of external powers to allow NRO to be passed .

why would you defend him?he has committed crimes against humanity and has done nothing for the prosperity of Pakistan.He is a criminal and murderer.

It's my opinion Pakistan was better off under him than the govt that replaced him

I agree he did make some mistakes but he didn't loot the country and misguided it

It's my opinion Pakistan was better off under him than the govt that replaced him

I agree he did make some mistakes but he didn't loot the country and misguided it

his decision to give NRO is what lead to the government after him! so if PPP was bad then blame musharraf for bringing it back! who told him to give zardari an NRO!

his decision to give NRO is what lead to the government after him! so if PPP was bad then blame musharraf for bringing it back! who told him to give zardari an NRO!

NRO would prove to be biggest mistake

NRO would prove to be biggest mistake

and so would allowing drone strikes,lal masjid & banning geo. all these brought about his downfall and pushed pakistan into a war with TTP. TTP uses lal masjid and drone strikes to justify its attacks on LEAs.

and so would allowing drone strikes,lal masjid & banning geo. all these brought about his downfall and pushed pakistan into a war with TTP. TTP uses lal masjid and drone strikes to justify its attacks on LEAs.

And they get revenge by slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians?

Why don't they wear uniforms and fight the army properly rather than fighting like cowards

Well Taliban will have a tough time trying to Re-Kidnap Mushy when this man has already Kidnapped him.

OB-HQ260_Rivkin_G_20100222092341.jpg

Musharaf getting beheaded with knife by taliban in the video...i am looking forward to it.

And they get revenge by slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians?

Why don't they wear uniforms and fight the army properly rather than fighting like cowards

TTP has changed its stretagy, most of its attacks are nowadays on security forces....you must have noticed it.

I think Musharraf became a football, you Pakistanis always humiliate your leaders :omghaha:

And why is that a bad thing? A nation's president should always know their place.

Why are you so hell bent on insulting Pakistani people?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom