What's new

Taliban Outflank U.S. War Strategy with Insider Attacks

Some say the American Defense Industry did ! Me thinks...that maybe so !
Same here. Greedy lying politicians+ super wealthy banks and warmongering corporations and foreign lobbies= Politicians being bribed by the corporate and banking elites and therefore forwarding their agenda, while lying to the people rather than actually doing the people any good.

P.S You left me hanging in that M60 Phoenix Thread....what kind of a Pukhtoon leaves his brother all alone in enemy territory especially when the brother knows as much about tanks as any self respecting boy would about Barbie Dolls ! :angry:

I'm kinda busy lately so not much time to get on defence.pk but i am replying when i can, however i'm beginning to think this black eagle is not worth my time since he completely and purposely avoided my two posts in which i refuted his nonsensical logic twice, and instead posted rants that clearly indicate his desperate state of mind since he can't come back with a proper argument. He did prove himself wrong as well (therefore proving me right:D), and a lot of contradictions in his posts which supports the fact that he can no longer come back with a proper counter argument.

Some questions:
1-Why did Pakistan support Taliban when they were in charge before 2001?
2-Is Pakistan supporting Taliban in Afghanistan now?
3-What are Pakistan's interests in Afghanistan?What do you prefer to happen in Afghanistan?

Some questions:
1-Why did Pakistan support Taliban when they were in charge before 2001?
2-Is Pakistan supporting Taliban in Afghanistan now?
3-What are Pakistan's interests in Afghanistan?What do you prefer to happen in Afghanistan?

1. For stability purpose, plus to secure the border with Pakistan.
2. Not financially or through weapons as state policy. But may be supporting by not capturing them or giving them to the Americans.
3. No interest except for to see a peaceful Afghanistan which doesn't fcuks around Pakistan or its borders and does not make Pakistan deploy its forces on the Pak-Afghan border. There is nothing else that we want, nor there is something else which Afghanistan can provide.

I think without any help Taliban was not able to fight with NATO.

Back
Top Bottom