What's new

Taliban Moscow Conference 2018

The USA should ask India to replace American troops with its own. A win-win situation for all parties.

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 4.16.45 PM.png

yeh londa abhi apni buddhi ko phorr ra hoga "kaa hay ko apan nay butter bol dala"!!! :lol:
teray antim sanskar kay baad mattkay pay bhi likha hoya ga "yeh @Laozi kay butter ki raakh hay"!!! :omghaha: :rofl:

@WebMaster
acha okay yar, I'll stop trolling them! :hitwall:

lol usa and india bitting dust after 17 years of trash talk about Taliban . they are part of negotiation meetings :D .
we should and we will one day start pumping Talibans in iok :) .

lol usa and india bitting dust after 17 years of trash talk about Taliban . they are part of negotiation meetings :D .
I'm pretty sure we won't have to, they'll do it on their own...they have severe hatred for hindus, they despise hindus...

India is sitting pretty, helping afghan brothers .

I'm pretty sure we won't have to, they'll do it on their own...they have severe hatred for hindus, they despise hindus...
Ha ha ha . .... Afghans love pakistan.
Kaise ho mere punjabi bhai - afghan bhaijan

India is sitting pretty, helping afghan brothers .

Ha ha ha . .... Afghans love pakistan.
Kaise ho mere punjabi bhai - afghan bhaijan

there's afgans, and then there's the afghan "talibans". you do NOT wanna cross their path...just ask your american boyfriends. 8-)

there's afgans, and then there's the afghan "talibans". you do NOT wanna cross their path...just ask your american boyfriends. 8-)
Lol now your american boyfriend stopped giving gift , so enjoy chinese boyfriend .
We will continue helping afghan brothers, afghans will not forget how you are Insultiing afghan refugees.

The assassination of Maulana SUH is starting to make more and more sense, Ganga-dwellers are trying to negate Pak influence in any potential future conflict resolution, Gangadeshi influence must be curtailed in Kabul at all costs, we have many options at our disposal.
So India have assassinated Sami ul Haq inside Rawalpindi the Head Quarters of Pakistan Armed forces Surrounded by the most sensitive Installations of Our Military Establishment? And that too inside Bahria Town? One of the most Secure and Surveillance watched Townships in Pakistan?
I don't think so. And IF this is true then it is a serious question on our Counter Intelligence Apparatus.
Looks more like a personal Fued to me with close family members, Staff or friends involved not some foreign intelligence

So India have assassinated Sami ul Haq inside Rawalpindi the Head Quarters of Pakistan Armed forces Surrounded by the most sensitive Installations of Our Military Establishment? And that too inside Bahria Town? One of the most Secure and Surveillance watched Townships in Pakistan?
I don't think so. And IF this is true then it is a serious question on our Counter Intelligence Apparatus.
Looks more like a personal Fued to me with close family members, Staff or friends involved not some foreign intelligence
Social media is full of details who and why maulvi sshab was killed. It was a rvenge killing .

The assassination of Maulana SUH is starting to make more and more sense, Ganga-dwellers are trying to negate Pak influence in any potential future conflict resolution, Gangadeshi influence must be curtailed in Kabul at all costs, we have many options at our disposal.

Mate, A-stan has nothing to do with Maulana's assassination. And no, this Maulana was NOT the father of Taliban - this is all fake propaganda. The wheels of geopolitical change are so big that this Maulana would be like a little bacteria on the wall and nothing more. The assassination of this person was more to do with what this person and his buddies were upto during the protests.When you get paid by a foreign country to create issues for your own country, then the outcome is always going to be bad.
Hint: Taliban are not what ordinary people think they. Think of taliban as a military strategic asset of "someone"; basically an offshoot of military with a lot of local support.

Back
Top Bottom