What's new

Taliban leader Ehsanullah Ehsan breaks out of jail

@Imran Khan bhai main kal say sooch Raha tha Kaun pdf par Yeh fake news post Karay ga par aap is main phaso ga Yeh umid nahi thi.

This is totally fake news which was paddled by @Natsecjeff Facebook page.

Why is it fake news.

Listen to the audio of the posted video and resemble the voice with his confession on YouTube both are different.

Now please name the jail he broke cause no jail break happened in Pakistan in past one week.
bro i just sheared the new . its not my wish . i want this scum to be break in small pieces . but news was all over social media so i posted it . in fact if this is gake news ISPR must slap those whom were jumping with joy or blaming ISI for no reason .

bro i just sheared the new . its not my wish . i want this scum to be break in small pieces . but news was all over social media so i posted it . in fact if this is gake news ISPR must slap those whom were jumping with joy or blaming ISI for no reason .

There is a design behind this fake news. Actually the people who pushed the news want to hear something from ispr. They are desperate. For past one week there has been a barrage of fake news launched just to get a word from ispr. They want to study and know the new ispr and they are craving for it lol. Just enjoy the show.

There is a design behind this fake news. Actually the people who pushed the news want to hear something from ispr. They are desperate. For past one week there has been a barrage of fake news launched just to get a word from ispr. They want to study and know the new ispr and they are craving for it lol. Just enjoy the show.
When will ispr issue a denial

When will ispr issue a denial
Why should ispr issue a denial? First someone needs to prove this news is true then there might be a denial. Listen to both videos the voice is different.

Why should ispr issue a denial? First someone needs to prove this news is true then there might be a denial. Listen to both videos the voice is different.
There has to be an official denial and court case against those who ran woth the story

There has to be an official denial and court case against those who ran woth the story
Please listen to both videos and tell me voice is same first and then ask for denial. If voice is not same then why play their game.

i think if it is true there are more chances that he is deliberately freed by army as he will be likely to get killed by his fellow ttp members in afghanistan due to his voluntary surrender to our army

When ever there is a jail break there is an fir so where is copy of that fir?

Secondly no one in news is confirming it and every one pointing to a video message and that message is not his voice.

Please listen to both videos and tell me voice is same first and then ask for denial. If voice is not same then why play their game.
If you let it fester without debunking it and without punishing those pushing it this will get rotten and help enemy narrative

If you let it fester without debunking it and without punishing those pushing it this will get rotten and help enemy narrative
You want to tell me that you believe a video with out any source and authenticity and want an official statement on it? Seriously you will believe anything on social media and would ask a clarification over it? Then it will be everyday you will need clarification for something and ISPR will stay busy to clarify you and do nothing else. Please be a bit smart and first bring some proof of news being true then ask for debunk. First tell me both voices in the 2 videos I posted are same then ask clarification for news. You have not said once that voices are same and you are asking clarification my friend.

You want to tell me that you believe a video with out any source and authenticity and want an official statement on it? Seriously you will believe anything on social media and would ask a clarification over it? Then it will be everyday you will need clarification for something and ISPR will stay busy to clarify you and do nothing else. Please be a bit smart and first bring some proof of news being true then ask for debunk. First tell me both voices in the 2 videos I posted are same then ask clarification for news. You have not said once that voices are same and you are asking clarification my friend.
The videos are fishy the accent and voice is different but such a huge accusation that too from the likes of bbc needs to be countered

The videos are fishy the accent and voice is different but such a huge accusation that too from the likes of bbc needs to be countered
From the likes of BBC urdu which is known for its propoganda and BBC urdu needs to say it out loud that he escaped instead of pointing fingers to a video as source which you your self said are different voices. If no news says out loud that he escaped and tell their source as a known fake news peddlers @Natsecjeff then why issue statement and give them importance?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom