What's new

Taliban leader Ehsanullah Ehsan breaks out of jail

if true than it will bring more embarrassment for Pakistan at world stage. ISPR should immediately release a statement about the actual situation. If news is fake than Hamid Mir, Mubashir Zaidi (DAWN) and who ever spreading such news on social media should be treated as traitor and severe punishment should be given to them. If news is true than ...............................

This guy is not going to escape.

He probably single handedly caused enormous damage to ttp by surrendering and probably giving absolutely vital info on their networks and facilitators

They will hunt him down more avidly than pak army. where is he going to go??

b.s. news. recall that ehsanullah ehsan surrendered himself to the Army and seeked protection.

BS news unless a credible source comes forward.

You mean to say that if a Pakistani political program host laid it out to the public, it would become credible!!

In that case I hope Hamid Mir should break it.
Who is more credible than him!! o_O:woot::crazy::butcher::stop::stop::omghaha:

Broke out? Out of ISI custody?

I highly doubt this news to be true. However if true, he surely received help from Chuck Norris and an Escape Plan from Stallone.

Don't forget, sympathizer of TTP is PM of Pakistan.

Meanwhile their top leadership is getting hunted in Afg:

Great news .. very heart warming thanks to US forces in Afghanistan, finally they did something good towards Pakistan :pakistan::cheers::usflag:

Don't forget, sympathizer of TTP is PM of Pakistan.

hqdefault.jpg

Granted we do not need to behave like Indian public that believed an F16 was magically shot down (truth be told, Indians silently know it wasn't but have to keep a facade) in believing this guy escaped, we also do not need to be blind to our internal perils about security and mismanagement. Let me post two logical scenarios.

1- The guy didn't escape: the people reporting this here and elsewhere will claim innocence for they only relayed a piece of news that was fairly alarming and warranted genuine concern by every patriotic Pakistani. There is a cute little animal called Meerkat, it has a few guard individuals always on the lookout for trouble. Most of their alarms about impending predator attack turn out to be fake news but they are never ridiculed for 1 in 10 successful alert may save everyone's life. Let us not ever be overconfident complacent pr**ks for it makes Pakistan's defenses weaker not stronger!

2- He escaped: If the news turns out to be true, those people reporting should laugh in faces of all the naysayers for you are treating our security and defense as impregnable and foolproof which is certainly not the case. You will look like Pakistani equivalent of Indian bhakts who believed Abhinandan and Mi17 crashes were technical faults. They still don't believe the truth and we all know how happy we are India has such foolish bhakts for a foolish enemy is a blessing for you and you my friends are blessings for India.

My Twitter was banned for calling out a Pakistan hating racist bigot, one minor retard gobar arya so I haven't been on twitter for a while. That said, questioning anyone never makes you an anti-national, rather just makes you a normal thinking brain rather than a blind person who follows the bandwagon because he/she does not have the ability to think off his/her own free will.

Last edited:
@Imran Khan bhai main kal say sooch Raha tha Kaun pdf par Yeh fake news post Karay ga par aap is main phaso ga Yeh umid nahi thi.

This is totally fake news which was paddled by @Natsecjeff Facebook page.

Why is it fake news.

Listen to the audio of the posted video and resemble the voice with his confession on YouTube both are different.

Now please name the jail he broke cause no jail break happened in Pakistan in past one week.

@Imran Khan bhai main kal say sooch Raha tha Kaun pdf par Yeh fake news post Karay ga par aap is main phaso ga Yeh umid nahi thi.

This is totally fake news which was paddled by @Natsecjeff Facebook page.

Why is it fake news.

Listen to the audio of the posted video and resemble the voice with his confession on YouTube both are different.

Now please name the jail he broke cause no jail break happened in Pakistan in past one week.

Natsecjeff and a few others like d-atis etc often post anti-Pakistan news, that I know from my twitter days but being cautious, curious and circumspect is not a bad thing per se!

** Confession: I honestly haven't followed the facts behind this news but I don't like how everyone is up in arms and divided over this. We need not behave like the escaped extremist and be more civil.

Granted we do not need to behave like Indian public that believed an F16 was magically shot down (truth be told, Indians silently know it wasn't but have to keep a facade) in believing this guy escaped, we also do not need to be blind to our internal perils about security and mismanagement. Let me post two logical scenarios.

1- The guy didn't escape: the people reporting this here and elsewhere will claim innocence for they only relayed a piece of news that was fairly alarming and warranted genuine concern by every patriotic Pakistani. There is a cute little animal called Meerkat, it has a few guard individuals always on the lookout for trouble. Most of their alarms about impending predator attack turn out to be fake news but they are never ridiculed for 1 in 10 successful alert may save everyone's life. Let us not ever be overconfident complacent pr**ks for it makes Pakistan's defenses weaker not stronger!

2- He escaped: If the news turns out to be true, those people reporting should laugh in faces of all the naysayers for you are treating our security and defense as impregnable and foolproof which is certainly not the case. You will look like Pakistani equivalent of Indian bhakts who believed Abhinandan and Mi17 crashes were technical faults. They still don't believe the truth and we all know how happy we are India has such foolish bhakts for a foolish enemy is a blessing for you and you my friends are blessings for India.

My Twitter was banned for calling out a Pakistan hating racist bigot, one minor retard gobar arya so I haven't been on twitter for a while. That said, questioning anyone never makes you an anti-national, rather just makes you a normal thinking brain rather than a blind person who follows the bandwagon because he/she does not have the ability to think off his/her own free will.

Mr lecturar I am saying on your face news is fake now prove me wrong and laugh at my face. Just try it.

Natsecjeff and a few other d-atis etc often post anti-Pakistan news, that I know from my twitter days but being cautious, curious and circumspect is not a bad thing per se!

** Confession: I honestly haven't followed the facts behind this news but I don't like how everyone is up in arms and divided over this. We need not behave like the escaped extremist and be more civil.

Oh my friend don't try to play this game of false fasad with me. I am more educated than you in war of narrative. So prove me wrong that this news is true and laugh on me why miss a chance. You think some one emailed @Natsecjeff a video and it becomes truth. Prove me wrong.

Here are both videos and they are not the voice of same person. If he had escaped why just send audio message why not send a video message.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom