What's new

Taliban in Islamabad

Cheetah786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dozens of young women from a religious school in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, have broken into a brothel and kidnapped the manager.
The students from the Jamia Hafsa madrassa burst into the brothel late on Tuesday, demanding it be shut down.

The students say they have a right :disagree: to end immoral activity under Islamic law.
http://imageshack.us

The BBC's Navdip Dhariwal in Islamabad says it is the first time such bold Taleban-style activity seen elsewhere in Pakistan has occurred in the city.

Police have not stepped in to rescue the brothel manager, who was taken by the women back to the madrassa after refusing to close her premises.

She is still being held against her will:wall: .

The girls have also demanded that video owners close their stores.

Our correspondent says it appears the administration is reluctant or helpless to take action against the students.

Taleban-style activity has been seen in Pakistan's tribal areas and in North West Frontier Province, where religious groups have tried to clamp down and impose Islamic law on local people.

They should arrest the Manager and then arrest these students for trying to overthrow the constitution. Their banner I believe must read "Pakistan main Islami kanoon naakaz karein".

But otherwise a little vigilante work isn't all that bad. No one's targeting brothels in Pak, even though prostitution isn't a legal trade in Pakistan. A little citizen's arrest was indeed called for.

What is wrong with the move, if government was not taking actions against this brothel in particular, or other brothels in general? Would they be allowed to RUN!
Kashif

What is wrong with the move, if government was not taking actions against this brothel in particular, or other brothels in general? Would they be allowed to RUN!
Kashif

Because Vigilantism is the beginning of the destruction of the rule of law. If they just did because they disagreed with handling of the brothel situation by the police, then it is understandable.
But they are couching the rest of it in a political speech demanding video shops be closed down etc etc.

Plus they are still holding someone captive, and also calling for Islamic law in Pakistan.

Notice how Superman beats up the bad guy and hands em over to the police? He doesn't put them in a jail in the fortress of solitude.

The police is retarded itself. Its poor performance in tackling globally famous brothels of Lahore's Heera Mandi alone are green signals to such vigilantes.

I guess these madrissa students want the Gov to beat the hell out of them. Yeh mar kha kar hi rahen gaye

Kashif

As a strong supporter of free sex i totally condemn these barbaric female talibans, sex is our natural right & we are free to use our body which ever way we want to these hooligans medieval time madrasa female students must be brought to justice for doing such gross violations of once personal matter & crime against humanity.
freedom zindabad.:United_States: :police: :army:

As a strong supporter of free sex i totally condemn these barbaric female talibans, sex is our natural right & we are free to use our body which ever way we want to these hooligans medieval time madrasa female students must be brought to justice for doing such gross violations of once personal matter & crime against humanity.

Oh dear........:disagree:

This post makes you sound very very desperate.......:lol:

You know I read your other posts and bro you sound so retarded, those brothels bring nothing but violence/diseases and shame to the people and the nation as a whole (look at our neighbor to the East, no pun intended).

You condemn them cause the law forces wouldn't do anything to save those people who are being screwed daily for rupees (Name of Pakistani money). Also know prostitutes are illegal in Islam they might have gone the wrong way, but they stopped it which the govt. hasn't done anything to stop, sometimes you have to take the law into your own hands.

You might be a supporter cause probably thats all you get when you go their :tup: , about that natural rights part, how about I go out with your sister hell it's my right to have sex as well, right? The Madras ladies are a crime against humanity? I really wonder who's doing these crimes a person selling someone else's body to make a quick buck, or those stopping this disgraceful act.

All in all these brothels must be closed not only in Pakistan, but other nations as well it's a disease to society.

And I guarantee it that if you repeated those words in front of your parents (if they are Muslim), and mullah and those ladies with bamboo sticks you wouldn't be uttering non-sense. Instead probably walking with that bamboo stick where the sun doesn't shine. :tup:

You know I read your other posts and bro you sound so retarded, those brothels bring nothing but violence/diseases and shame to the people and the nation as a whole (look at our neighbor to the East, no pun intended).

You condemn them cause the law forces wouldn't do anything to save those people who are being screwed daily for rupees (Name of Pakistani money). Also know prostitutes are illegal in Islam they might have gone the wrong way, but they stopped it which the govt. hasn't done anything to stop, sometimes you have to bring the law into your own hands.

You might be a supporter cause probably thats all you get when you go their :tup: , about that natural rights part, how about I go out with your sister hell it's my right to have sex as well, right? The Madras ladies are a crime against humanity? I really wonder who's doing these crimes a person selling someone else's body to make a quick buck, or those stopping this disgraceful act.

All in all these brothels must be closed not only in Pakistan, but other nations as well it's a disease to society.

And I guarantee it that if you repeated those words in front of your parents (if they are Muslim), and mullah and those ladies with bamboo sticks you wouldn't be uttering non-sense. Instead probably walking with that bamboo stick where the sun doesn't shine. :tup:

FIRST THINGS FIRST I CHALLENGE YOUR BAMBOO STICKS TYPES MULLAH'S & WHATEVER TO CONFRONT ME UPFRONT LIKE A MAN & NOT LIKE A BLOODY SISSY BEHIND THE SCREEN & BE REST ASSURED THAT THE SUN AT YOUR ENDS WILL BE FEELING THE HEAT GOT IT BOY . "NATO" SE PANGA ITNI HIMMAT !

Mr.dragonking786 may i have your attention please... the neighbor with respect to your reference is much more respected in the world community then you can ever imagine sorry no (pun intended):oops: just plain facts buddy as far as having my sister is concern well if she's willing then its none of mine business just like if I sleep with your mother dear its none of your's or your's fathers business got it:bunny:
my name is general borgza think ten times before picking on me in the field of knowledge "SON":agree: my knowledge base starts where many of your types life long knowledge ends;)

FIRST THINGS FIRST I CHALLENGE YOUR BAMBOO STICKS TYPES MULLAH & WHATEVER TO CONFRONT ME UPFRONT LIKE A MAN & NOT LIKE A BLOODY SISSY BEHIND THE SCREEN & THE SUN AT YOUR END WILL BE FEELING THE HEAT BOY GOT IT. "NATO" SE PANGA ITNI HIMMAT !

I would love to see how you back your post (below) with Islamic text of having sex with other women (prostitutes), and have brothels.

Challenge? And you claim I hide behind the screen "Beta", get me a ticket and you will see the Bamboo stick sooner that you thought, or as you Canadians like I can offer you a hockey stick.

On another hand I have confronted people such as you, and I never had any problems dealing with them, be it words or fist.

Mr.dragonking786 may i have your attention please... the neighbor with respect to your reference is much more respected in the world community then you can ever imagine sorry no (pun intended):oops: just plain facts buddy as far as having my sister is concern well if she's willing then its none of mine business just like if I sleep with mother dear its none of your's or your's fathers business got it:bunny:

Respect? Everyone earns it through knowledge and values a person holds, I can clearly see yours, with your free sex policy.

You basically repeated what I said, but using it against me think of something else and come back and talk.

my name is general borgza think ten times before you mess with me in the field of knowledge "SON":agree: my knowledge base starts where many of your types life long knowledge ends;)

Little "BOY", I live in the US and have seen and done things that you might just dream about, and a name doesn't mean anything or show anything if you talk with stupidity, from reading your first post in this thread I seen how much knowledge you have a first grader could have said things better and with more knowledge then you, unfortunately your knowledge is only zilch by seeing stupidity in your posts.

Can somebody please close and trash this stupid thread

Oh please dont go on closing threads. Rather than closing i suggest the mods to remove objectionable portions only

They should arrest the Manager and then arrest these students for trying to overthrow the constitution.

Why should they be arrested for over throwing the constitution when the general was rewarded with the presidency. ;)

Their method maybe unorthodox; but their message is right.
They say that "evil prevails when good men fail to act".

And this brothel was in the heartland of the Islamic republic; hard to believe that police & army didn't knew about it. Ignoring the elephant in the room wouldn't make it disappear. Someone had to take action.

But why student took the action? simple, because our government have failed us. If they would have properly enforces the laws; then it wouldn't have come to this.

Back
Top Bottom