What's new

Taliban holds us military dog hostage....

I have lived among afghans, every house has pet dog for security. I dont know the races of dogs but they were big and frightening ones.

Taliban wont shoot such high value dog.

Lol poor dog will be used instead of goats :P

I thought all Afghans/Muslims in general fall into that category in their eyes ?! I doubt you will be singled out in this, so take it easy on the rear licking.

Don't rate negative unless its a rule violation.

There is already another thread inthis section on this topic can we merge it with that. Also the title for this thread is wrong it's not US but British military dog.

Poor dog. Getting caught amidst the ego-clashes of men. Was it a voluntary military service to begin with? Did anyone asked if it was interested in an overseas tour to battle Islamic insurgents? Poor poor dog. :cray:

I thought all Afghans/Muslims in general fall into that category in their eyes ?! I doubt you will be singled out in this, so take it easy on the rear licking.

No the ones like you and the rest in the video are in the same category (apart from the dog).

I have lived among afghans, every house has pet dog for security. I dont know the races of dogs but they were big and frightening ones.

Taliban wont shoot such high value dog.

A recent one

1176408_278400028976955_540870576_n.jpg

Last edited:
No the ones like you and the rest in the video are in the same category.

You know after they have enough of you and your kind licking their behinds (which i'm sure that will happen pretty soon since you're doing it for the past 13 years) the ones in the video will end up toppling your failled government and ruling you again, like nothing happened, so take my advice and switch your tongue to the other rear while you still can.

(apart from the dog)

Dogs feel for each other.

Thats what i am waiting ******** nowadays so boring :(

I hope they could rescue the dog before this scum kill him by a suicide attack or something similar.

BTW, I feel very bad for Afghan people. They have been forced to deal with these goons for decades. I sincerely hope Afghanistan gets stable, and they kick out these idiots.

You know after they have enough of you and your kind licking their behinds (which i'm sure that will happen pretty soon since you're doing it for the past 13 years) the ones in the video will end up toppling your failled government and ruling you again, like nothing happened, so take my advice and switch your tongue to the other rear while you still can.

I feel sad for you coz your sponsored wahabi terrorists have died in large numbers by the hands of ANSF in Afghanistan as well as by the Syrian forces in Syria. Only the weaker party relays on propaganda and you are one among them.

Dogs feel for each other.

So are the pigs! You are in no way nor your kinds are better than a dog who supports terrorism.

I will rate even this dog as more civilised than those Talibaboons.

Read a report that the dog dosent eat dog food and the taliban are specially cooking human grade food for him. They are also providing him a separate space to sleep as the dog is not feeling comfortable sleeping on the ground. The taliban are intending to use him against the NATO as he is already fully trained.

Back
Top Bottom