What's new

Taliban Funding

=TalibanSwatter;482108] News Jang Group Desk

ISLAMABAD: A Saudi Arabian charity believed to be a front for al-Qaeda has provided USD 15 million (55 million dirhams) to extremist groups in Pakistan for carrying out terror attacks, according to a secret report prepared by Pakistani police.

Believed ??? Means yet not confirmed? Propaganda articles must not be circulated nor believed.

We must remember that after 9/11, the USA closed down the accounts of several Muslims, groups & charities, freezing money and placing embargo. Nice way to earn fast cash!

Till 2004, the United States had designated 387 individuals and entities as terrorists, their financiers or facilitators. In addition, the global community has frozen over $142 million in terrorist-related assets. Some estimate money much more than $142 m.

Which neutral agency confirmed these cases as genuine?

You got it all wrong they do fear there Gods in"Washington and TEL AVIV''

I guess only ALLAH knows who fears who?

The disinformation and propaganda warfare that one encounters these days, confirms that end-of-times sure is near.

I guess only ALLAH knows who fears who?

The disinformation and propaganda warfare that one encounters these days, confirms that end-of-times sure is near.

I only want to point out that the Saudis have helped us tremendously in the past, both morally and financially. There is a long history of brotherly relations between the two countries. They are important to us strategically and in many other ways.

So, whenever posting about one of our close allies, it is better to be cautious and accurate rather than be trigger happy and careless.

:pakistan:
0a81c228f7a702f42d3f8aac6692b693.gif

I have lived in Saudi Arabia and Dubai for so long that I can testify in favor of what you wrote.
Wa-Salam

Believed ??? Means yet not confirmed? Propaganda articles must not be circulated nor believed.

We must remember that after 9/11, the USA closed down the accounts of several Muslims, groups & charities, freezing money and placing embargo. Nice way to earn fast cash!

Till 2004, the United States had designated 387 individuals and entities as terrorists, their financiers or facilitators. In addition, the global community has frozen over $142 million in terrorist-related assets. Some estimate money much more than $142 m.

What neutral agency would u like to say so?

TTP spokes person or osama himself

Note the belived part is that they are an Al-queda front, that they are funneling large amounts of money to the TTP is presented as fact.

The neutral agency, well according to the article

according to a secret report prepared by Pakistani police

Care should be taken though, if they are an Al-q front then they would be wanted men in KSA to title the thread Saudi charity is missleading, as it implies some official reconition or at least acceptance, a better title would be terrorist fake charity funnels funds. After all Al-queda is no more welcome in KSA than the TTP is in Pakistan.

I think we should have friendly relations with KSA but we should distance ourself from the kind of society they believe in i.e restrictions on women and hate for shias. The only reason they haven't gone back to the stone age is because they have oil. I would not doubt the Saudis financing terror groups against the shias in Pakistan. Pakistan has the 2nd largest population of shias and we need to respect that. Lets build a tolerant society and keep an eye on any such funding.

I think we should have friendly relations with KSA but we should distance ourself from the kind of society they believe in i.e restrictions on women and hate for shias. The only reason they haven't gone back to the stone age is because they have oil. I would not doubt the Saudis financing terror groups against the shias in Pakistan. Pakistan has the 2nd largest population of shias and we need to respect that. Lets build a tolerant society and keep an eye on any such funding.

Our politicians have two choices:

- Collect taxes from tax cheats, reform the feudal system, and use the money to grow the economy and educate people.

or,

- Get aid from country A, B, or C, and do their bidding, pocketing a commision along the way.

Guess which one is easier?
And, far from objecting, the opposition is only waiting for their turn at the trough.

their money wouldent been gone waste if they helped hamas and hizboullah

It is evident from your Nick and the pattern of your posts that you are a blind hater of the said group......... I commend you for that as I myself am similar to you.

Blind hater?? As opposed to a "sighted hater"??

Not a thoughtful, critical person who wants the best for PAKISTAN, but blind hater?? really??

Saudi Arabi a friend?? Yes, and No - See, friends, the way to look at this and all such issues, is not from the point of view of Saudi Arabia, but from the point of view of Pakistani interests. PAKISTANI INTERESTS - No country or society is a monolith and neither is Saudi, however; the friendship of Saudi can best be demonstrated by doing everything in it's power to prevent it's citizens from funding the TTP and other groups fighting the Pakistan Govt, the Pakistan Army.

In Pakistan we have a long history with Arabs and in general, we like them - we have many cultural similarities and many friends - but this will not mean that we are unable to discern behavior that is friendly from behaviour that is not friendly -- We must first think of Pakistan, not of those who are, wish to be, may some day be, Pakistan's friends - Pakistan seeks to reward it's friends and to Punish it's enemies.

It is quite incredible that some on the thread have chosen to attack the report produced by Pakistani police and intel agencies, in order to safeguard Pakistani lives .

I only want to point out that the Saudis have helped us tremendously in the past, both morally and financially. There is a long history of brotherly relations between the two countries. They are important to us strategically and in many other ways.

So, whenever posting about one of our close allies, it is better to be cautious and accurate rather than be trigger happy and careless.

Well said but i would like to request you also do not put black Googles on your eyes or just ignoring that they helped us in bad times. We should not see the facts. Please research and you will find that they helped Most terrorist groups in Pakistan because they were anti Shia. How many Facts you need 100, Thousands all are available my dear. Just go and look for it. If you dont find it let me know i will tell you where to find these facts. Think always Pakistan First. :pakistan:

Regards,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom